Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Best Male Reader on Keen
« Last post by aquagirl on Today at 02:51:50 AM »
I second Advisor Neal. But if you're looking for someone cheaper then I'd HIGHLY recommend TJ343 ($3/$4 a minute) -- he was able to predict a current situation that's unfolding as we speak.

TJ is usually on super early in the mornings. I'm on the west coast and for me he's usually on from 7:30 am - 11 am. If those times don't work for you he's also willing to schedule a reading on your schedule if you message him.

Thank you , i believe he only does chat though right? I've looked into him and read reviews and they seem very mixed. How accurate has he been for you? I mean just a one time thing, or many things? i don't have unrealistic expectations, just gauging. I find chat eats up so much money.
Keen.com / Re: Barbara4846
« Last post by starGazer on Today at 01:41:32 AM »
has she ever insisted that someone is in love with you? Just curious. She told me the guy in question will separate from his partner and she seemed awfully sure.

In the past she told me there was no future with this one guy and I can say this is true lol.

She says love a lot lol
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Email Readings
« Last post by HornetKick on Today at 12:33:04 AM »
It's $77.77 for established customers only, plus the delivery dates will be November 8th-19th, 2021.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Email Readings
« Last post by Intheotherside on Today at 12:04:23 AM »
She just opened email readings for a short period of time!
Keen.com / Re: Best Male Reader on Keen
« Last post by _sydney_vicious_ on September 24, 2021, 10:19:58 PM »
I second Advisor Neal. But if you're looking for someone cheaper then I'd HIGHLY recommend TJ343 ($3/$4 a minute) -- he was able to predict a current situation that's unfolding as we speak.

TJ is usually on super early in the mornings. I'm on the west coast and for me he's usually on from 7:30 am - 11 am. If those times don't work for you he's also willing to schedule a reading on your schedule if you message him.
Keen.com / Re: Celestial Inspirations
« Last post by TulipsAndSunflowers on September 24, 2021, 08:47:05 PM »
I haven't had a reading in quite sometime so I decided to call her, because Keen sent me some credit and I then topped up a tenner.

Not sure what to think, she seems nice, but that doesn't mean anything, so I guess I just gotta wait and see....

She said I would break things off with my current POI, because things wouldn't get anywhere 'further' than they already are and that he has feelings for me but doesn't love me, that he can't fully commit. This could actually be true, as I have wanted to walk away a few times before, I just care about him a lot and like being with him, but she is right - it has no future, he is way too damaged because of things that happened to him in the past.

Said I would do well in PR and marketing OR customer service and that that would be my next full time job - I have no desire to work in marketing or PR, but I would probably do well in that field. I currently work part time in court and LOVING this job, so ideally I want to stay in where I am but work full time in the future or to find something else in legal field that is full time, but there is no way I would ever return to customer service oops. She said she saw this new opportunity for Dec/Jan...

Said I would meet my future husband/soulmate in Feb 2022 and that he has blonde hair and has been married before but the wife passed away... wow? Pretty deep if you ask me...

A couple of readers predicted I would be meeting my soulmate (dark haired) this month or beginning/mid October, so let's see if anyone got it right...  :D ;D
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Tajah
« Last post by chi109862 on September 24, 2021, 08:02:04 PM »
I asked her about a few things and hoping shes right on some. she said my guy wouldnt reach out until next tues/wed but he texted me right after (it was to start an argument) but nonetheless haha
Keen.com / Re: Stardust mermaid
« Last post by aquagirl on September 24, 2021, 07:49:32 PM »
bump just curious if anyone has any other insight
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Cookie
« Last post by wishes215 on September 24, 2021, 01:29:53 PM »
Which Cookie is everyone talking about here? I spoke with Cookie from CP…she wasn’t that good. Isn’t there a Cookie on another site?

spiritualist reader on keen.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Mattie
« Last post by starempress on September 24, 2021, 03:55:38 AM »
Mattie has never done it for me.

Or Matilda on CP.

Matilda private is one of the best out there.  She’s never been wrong for me

Yes i was speaking of Matilda on her private site
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10