Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Polls / Re: Yona vs Cookie
« Last post by Beachgal0218 on Today at 07:03:22 PM »
doubt it will change outcome.

couple things - sometimes she downplays things. so maybe she downplayed your reaction.

with my tower, she said , keep this in mind, act calm. he will be watching your reaction. he will be watching how you react.  Dont go too far or things may not return to how they were (or something). not saying it wouldnt return but like cautioning me. the overall reading was positive, she emphasized wed get through his but hearing the reading I was so on edge until the tower happened. once it happened I felt relief immediately.

regarding changing outcome - I was not calm.  we both thought how could we continue. but the next am we talked for an hour as I drove to my sons hockey game and we worked things out once I was back. that was just after Christmas.  ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD.

The problem for me now is not wanting to hear more from her bc the tower prediction stressed me out until it happened. I had the reading I think in November and it did not take long, maybe 6 weeks, but still. I had even told him that it wasnt a great reading and once the tower fight came he was like you probably made this happen bc of your reading!! but I hated knowing that a tower was coming. it sounded awful and it felt awful when it happened.

but anyway we have worked through and the adversary we faced made us stronger closer better.
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Last post by SabReeves on Today at 06:09:25 PM »
I don't got to her for predictions but SOOOOOO spot on regarding feelings. she was so specific and almost all of it I know to be true. Great empath.

Any other recent readings with Karen Jo? Curious how she is these days
« Last post by SabReeves on Today at 06:08:09 PM »
that does, thanks

Green is caring / love
Orange is chemistry / sexual tension

Hope this helps.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Dezi
« Last post by kaylacaldarone@yahoo.com on Today at 05:02:48 AM »
She was my go to before she passed
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Purple Ocean
« Last post by mystic_sparks81 on Today at 02:23:17 AM »
I am trying Psychic Jewels. I will update you once I get my order.

BUT.... it's gone up in price. $18 instead of $5 (on sale) or $10 (regular)
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Purple Ocean
« Last post by artsygirlms on Today at 12:11:25 AM »
I can report Alma has told me the exact same thing about POIs over the years. None of it was true
The Polls / Re: Yona vs Cookie
« Last post by Apalm831 on April 30, 2024, 10:14:17 PM »
I have an upcoming reading with her. She said I would be passive about a negative event. I really wasn’t. I was upset. I’m worried this will change her outcome and I’m anxious to hear what she has to say. I dunno if anyone else has experienced throwing a wrench into predictions with their actions when it comes to their readings—did it change the outcome?
« Last post by sugarsky on April 30, 2024, 03:37:59 PM »
Any other recent readings with Karen Jo? Curious how she is these days
Addicted to Psychics / Re: Help! :(
« Last post by sai07 on April 30, 2024, 09:43:04 AM »
Hi Ivy!

I’m sorry you’re going through this - I have been there. Here are some things that have helped me wean off :

1) I’ve cut back bc a lot of advisors haven’t worked for me - predictions haven’t passed so now I really only approach one or two and that too not frequently bc predictions do not change dramatically between readings.

2) I’ve relied more on faith and where it makes sense, manifestation videos.

3) Trying to live my life - small trips, shopping, but if you don’t want to spend money, walking, meeting up with friends for coffee/ something small, reading, courses etc.

I’m not sure how to develop the emotional resilience or reduce the anxiety when someone doesn’t message back - that is my only trap and I’m still trying to figure that out. I may look into spending habits and emotional regulation and how to heal. I may also try therapy.
« Last post by Zipocal on April 30, 2024, 07:32:45 AM »
Green is caring / love
Orange is chemistry / sexual tension

Hope this helps.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything