Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: I know the hate
« Last post by piccolapixie on Today at 07:55:49 AM »
I struggled with her readings too, prediction wise.  She was completely wrong about the home we ended up buying although she did say "on the other side" which we bought "on the other side of the mountain".  Yona on the other hand pin pointed characteristics, how many houses we would view before choosing (i only counted this after we bought the house) and that some things about the house would make me feel as though it was meant to be mine.  I choose Yona hands down.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: bitwine: Erick D
« Last post by piccolapixie on Today at 07:53:01 AM »
I read with Gigis tarot on YouTube. She does one free question and you can donate for questions. I asked her if I was getting the job I had interviewed for and she said yes. I got the job today.! I asked about my ex she gave me a future time! She's awesome!!

Most readers on bitwine and other sites can be found by googling their name, yet clients keep calling them on bitwine at the higher rate (advisors need to cover the commission fees on top of their usual asking) and yes, many advisors are on Youtube and offer free one question readings and so on.  Same with FB, they have live stream readings where they answer whatever followers ask during the stream. 
CaliforniaPsychics.com / NEW advisors like Mattie
« Last post by piccolapixie on Today at 07:48:13 AM »

Hi everyone, I wanted to use CP again and was wondering if anyone has tried some new readers (on the cheap side) which were amazing.  Mattie is my personal favourite there but I am sure when she started she was also on $1/$4 per minute.

Any recommendations?  Thank you in advance :)
Keen.com / Re: Angelic Gem on Keen.com
« Last post by Novachild1018 on May 23, 2024, 11:08:45 PM »
Did her prediction come true?
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Lost Pets
« Last post by Luckystar on May 23, 2024, 09:40:29 PM »
Alicia rose oranum or keen

Is she $16.99 a MINUTE? Wtf
Keen.com / Re: Spiritualist Julie
« Last post by HazelYella on May 23, 2024, 07:22:53 PM »
I’m watching the Miss Cleo documentary, and Spiritualist Julie made an appearance. She was a reader on the old Psychic Friends Network.
Bitwine / Re: Multiple Reviews By Same Person A Red Flag??
« Last post by Jmoore666 on May 23, 2024, 03:35:30 AM »
I don't know y'all, there's def some suspicious weirdness on some reviews. One thing I have noticed is people leaving reviews on a readers page just to comment on the last negative or average review. Are they going to get a reading for at least $10 just so they can leave a review to balance out the negatives, and after they already left an overly positive one for themselves? Just seems shady....
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Lost Pets
« Last post by kika on May 23, 2024, 02:07:41 AM »
Alicia rose oranum or keen
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Lost Pets
« Last post by Luckystar on May 23, 2024, 12:31:51 AM »
You guys i need help does anyone know of a legit psychic that either specializes in assisting in finding lost pets or is known for being successful in that area? Our two year old cat has been lost for about a week and I am so worried. TIA
My Story / Re: Let's see if readers are correct
« Last post by jackY on May 22, 2024, 11:41:42 PM »
Whatever. I've been here a long time and while the site has gone down before, it has never taken a post by the same person and put it on multiple threads. Unfortunately, whoever you may be, when you do shit like that, you blew all cred for the "advisor".

I'm not a scam. I'm addicted to psychics. It must of spammed or something. Geez. I'm only human.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything