Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Anyone good with time frames?
« Last post by jackY on Today at 01:54:29 AM »
Yup! Keen definitely lost A TON of business because of that 2.99 fee!

And then Keen still charges $2.99 for each call, no matter if the reading was successful or not. What a rip off...
Yeah, I think like most readers on Keen, she had to up her price since they now take like 60%(?) of what they charge. She was always good with free minutes after paid readings.

Is it the same Lotus Blossom with the high minute rate?
« Last post by dragonflyer on Today at 01:53:24 AM »
And then Keen still charges $2.99 for each call, no matter if the reading was successful or not. What a rip off...
Yeah, I think like most readers on Keen, she had to up her price since they now take like 60%(?) of what they charge. She was always good with free minutes after paid readings.

Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Purple Ocean
« Last post by mystic_sparks81 on Today at 01:18:26 AM »
I forgot she doesn't do timelines. She was not bad; but she kind of just repeated herself for 34 minutes. The prices have gone up, I think I might be done with Purple Ocean. The price is kind of high for short readings, not knowing if they will be good or not.
« Last post by midwest60 on May 02, 2024, 10:55:10 PM »
Good to know. Her price is $16/minute.
« Last post by jackY on May 02, 2024, 09:34:47 PM »

Addicted to Psychics / Re: Joining the lent bandwagon
« Last post by sai07 on May 02, 2024, 06:58:20 PM »
Woot woot! Good job Mina :)

So proud of you. I wish I had some wisdom to impart but all I can say is - trust yourself, trust God and trust you will be ok. Try not to binge and hurt yourself more. I know this is a weaning process - I have also been weaning and am down to one advisor and I’m trying not to contact her often - but try not to binge bc then it’s a downward spiral. Good luck!!
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Last post by Apalm831 on May 02, 2024, 06:30:00 PM »
Can’t predict
I do believe she gets feelings right from experience w my ex
Ultimately, that’s not very helpful (I think) because not everyone acts on their feelings.
I’d say she’s a very very very good empath.
« Last post by midwest60 on May 02, 2024, 02:13:43 PM »
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Last post by Zipocal on May 02, 2024, 06:31:25 AM »
She’s been helping me with my situation and was clear from the beginning it’s 50/50.  She helps bring clarity and explain the situation and current feelings.  Very ethical and admits shits not always 100pct, she’s human too and makes mistakes at work like the rest of us.  She’s a great reader.

Recommended her to a friend and she has been spot on in that situation as well.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Matilda
« Last post by Tomato77 on May 02, 2024, 01:41:01 AM »
Sorry two podcasts. She works with a famous astrologer from the us too

Not that you lot would know anyone decent you just want cheap and instant

And yet again I’m not Matilda but you can believe what your tiny minds want to believe
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10