Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I think I had a two minute reading some time ago. Just to get that hit. In fact I recommend doing that, just having a little listen to help you realise they are rubbish yet still get your hit.
Keen.com / WhiteLightAngel
« Last post by ld808 on Today at 03:40:01 AM »
Has anyone read with this lady. She just pissed me off. She blocked me without having the chance to even talk to her. Weird, because she gave me a reading which was a couple months ago which was a positive one. And now, she blocks me after I was calling her maybe 3 or 4 times. I wonder what is the deal with her and have any of you experienced the same thing from her. I mean, I didn’t do nothing wrong. Besides.@, I wonder if she was even legit or just another fake. Now, I tend to believe in not to believe in the reading she gave me couple months ago. It just makes me mad what she did. That is screwed up and not professional when I only talked to her months which but then after a couple months after she refused to answer my calls to  the last couple days, and ends up blocking me. It irks me when they do that.  She’s fake perhaps? Maybe those who read this will be able to tell me the truth about her!?
Keen.com / Re: Kundalini Rising Advisement
« Last post by Mina on April 19, 2024, 11:22:00 PM »
Okay I couldn’t wait to post this! Especially since I was getting updates … but I wanted wait as long as possible

I tried her out I think because of a rave review on here. She said “my guides” no longer want me working in this field of work. That I won’t get my job back that it won’t happen. This was back in Feb when I submitted for my background check for job.

And so …I had to go through an extensive background check, which is part of this former job I had, I took off a year off, and had to re-apply.  And I am happy to report she is so wrong! I just got an email that I passed my background check and I start May 5th!

I’m pretty sure she did not connect to “my guides”
PsychicSource.com / Re: Bonnie
« Last post by HazelYella on April 19, 2024, 08:54:35 PM »
Bonnie’s contact prediction DID NOT happen. Still waiting to see if it will ever occur. Not holding my breath on outcomes…just going to try and live my life in the meantime.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I hope this helps someone.
« Last post by Chitowngirl on April 19, 2024, 08:09:01 PM »
Where can Judi be found?
Congratulations
Whoot whoot 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Yona's LOVE and RELATIONSHIP hits
« Last post by Apalm831 on April 19, 2024, 07:12:12 AM »
Bump
Keen.com / Re: Credit card charge in error - no response from keen
« Last post by Mina on April 18, 2024, 10:56:48 PM »
I agree it looks like someone hacked your credit card

Also if you’re in good standing with your credit card they let you go over your limit seeing your such a good debt paying customer… I know because I’ve dones it during binges 😬
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I hope this helps someone.
« Last post by Mina on April 18, 2024, 10:53:38 PM »
I’m not a fan Judi

I know she worked for a few ppl but for me I think she is good cold reader. I also think we can all Channel and one can use inner conversations and get the same effect. There are threads of judi on here for ppl who agree with her readings, and those that don’t

I have seen Karen Jo on bitwine but she has private site https://healingtheworld.net/

I have not read with her
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything