Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Last post by wishes215 on Today at 04:49:38 PM »
Hi everyone! Has anyone had any success with scheduling an appt with cookie on her Advisor site? I never seem to be able to get her to approve of or in touch with her at all for that matter. Please let me know your methods. Ty.

what time are you typically requesting? she prefers after 10pm EST. hope this helps. good luck.
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Predictions Passed 2021
« Last post by jhuskindle on Today at 04:26:22 PM »
I thank God every day that I stopped with the readings. Nothing came true for me. Looking back, I don’t know how I was even so interested in the guy I was calling about. He was a total scumbag.

Last reading I had was in March.

Congratulations on breaking the habit!

Relationships seem to be the hard part, many work business predictions have come true for me, especially from Yona. But many dont, if I outline it, it's probably 70% hit rate. To me it's still worth it, better than 50% after all, but I have anxiety so I self soothe through readings (and I am a reader myself so I know what it is like)
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Last post by jhuskindle on Today at 04:23:01 PM »
Honestly this lady was NEVER good. She gives vague predictions that will  happen to everyone.” You will argue with a woman or man” or something similar mixed with her speeches and judgements. She’s a waste of time and money. Skip her you will  be disappointed!

This is exactly what I mean. 50% of her predictions came true because they are "You will get in a fight with a woman close to you" - Yes, I assume at some point I will. And so will everyone. She told me years ago a man I was close with would get ill and I'd help him out. Never happened. But I sure did get in a fight with a woman I'm close to, because we all will. Broken clock is right once a day.

Did you ask specific questions about this man or was this reading a general 10 prediction with no info?

10 prediction no info is the only way Ive read with her. Every now and then I added my partners name, she would always be negative, so I ended up leaving that out. She has gone downhill to an extreme since 2020 or so, like someone removed her powers or something. First reading years ago she actually tried and yes some of it came true, to the point I was stunned. For example a short man tried to pull a fast one on me in business. He really did. But again only 5 /10 predictions came true, I was supposed to also get a new car that year, I just bought a used car in 2020, its not the fancy car she described.

She described a lawsuit or similar, also hasnt happened.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Oranum?
« Last post by jhuskindle on Today at 04:19:42 PM »
Anyone used this?
How are the readers?
One of my old readers moved over to it, I did not really like the format, but I gave it a try.

I’ve used it since like 2016. It can get pretty pricey because their credit value is less than the dollar value so you pay more for getting less. And I’ve had a lot of times where the audio and video freeze, but it still docks your balance. If you report an issue with quality, they’ll say they’ll look into it but blame your browser. Sometimes they’ll offer partial credit, other times they won’t. In my personal opinion, it’s a very money hungry site and advisors don’t get paid that well. A lot of frauds, too. One of my old readers actually moved away from it, but I have a few still on there. Who’s your old reader?

Thats my experience as well, it is really money dump. It was hard too, I felt the reader rushed because of the time pressure.
I didnt bingo until a few weeks in quite a few times.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Yona Farrell
« Last post by jhuskindle on Today at 04:16:01 PM »
Has Yona described the type of person you will meet, where it happened and it came true? I am a bit scared of what she said my romantic link would be.

Yes, like I said she said I would meet an actual narcissist and yes I did. No need to be concerned, these things are exagerated in the cards.

A good rule of thumb is one she told me:
"I once met a man, great, handsome, funny. I wanted to know more so I pulled my cards. Cheater, asshole the works. But I thought he was handsome so I did it anyways, we were married 13 years but the cards were right". You dont need to avoid things because they end bad. I may be paraphrasing. But you get the gist.
« Last post by Rayban212 on Today at 04:13:09 PM »
Honestly this lady was NEVER good. She gives vague predictions that will  happen to everyone.” You will argue with a woman or man” or something similar mixed with her speeches and judgements. She’s a waste of time and money. Skip her you will  be disappointed!

This is exactly what I mean. 50% of her predictions came true because they are "You will get in a fight with a woman close to you" - Yes, I assume at some point I will. And so will everyone. She told me years ago a man I was close with would get ill and I'd help him out. Never happened. But I sure did get in a fight with a woman I'm close to, because we all will. Broken clock is right once a day.

Did you ask specific questions about this man or was this reading a general 10 prediction with no info?
« Last post by jhuskindle on Today at 04:11:49 PM »

« Last post by Rayban212 on Today at 03:53:14 PM »
Leanne is going to come on here and read all these comments and talk about them in her next readings that are ordered from customers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Keen.com / Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Last post by KayP on Today at 03:37:09 PM »
Hi everyone! Has anyone had any success with scheduling an appt with cookie on her Advisor site? I never seem to be able to get her to approve of or in touch with her at all for that matter. Please let me know your methods. Ty.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10