Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Queene-of-Hearts
« Last post by Mouse2020 on Today at 01:55:28 PM »
That's great! Let us know who ends up being right for you on this prediction!

And now I have an interview for a permanent role in the government on the 19th.  A couple psychics told me I would find permanent, hopefully I will find out soon.

Okay I can't find my notebook with notes.  But I just got my tentative offer for a permanent spot.  Looking back on my call history, the ones who told me I would end up permanent were Marla Dawn and Queene.  Timing was junk for both but end result was correct.

I just received email reading from Saint, she is good. But she is better with chat reading

Saint was more detailed with chat reading IMHO, but expensive lol
I just received email reading from Saint, she is good. But she is better with chat reading
Barron and Joe have different reading, both of them were accurate but now I don't know who to trust :/
thanks a lot!  I am going to start my new position in 2 weeks.

I recommend both 0 and 1.   different style but both accurate.

Congratulations!!! Thank you so much for the update. I have yet to find a reader that is accurate for career. Even Kiesha has been wrong. I’m still at the same job. Lots of job opportunities have fell through due to the industry I’m trying to transition to(lost of layoff and slow down in hiring and lots of competition).

I’m hoping something happens for me soon.

Again congratulations!
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: www.purpleindigo.org / Purple Indigo Psychics?
« Last post by Azuza on September 25, 2022, 01:19:57 PM »
None of them connected to me except Barron. People might connect differently but I had a good experience with him. A month ago he told me things will change in certain way and it did.

Was it mediumship reading?
None of them connected to me except Barron. People might connect differently but I had a good experience with him. A month ago he told me things will change in certain way and it did.
I must say that I'm impressed. Bershka predicted an outcome that not easy to guess
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Update :::::
« Last post by Truthfromrosie on September 21, 2022, 08:28:42 PM »
20 of them said my ex is coming back and she will reach out. They told me she was thinking of me and miss me. So I reached out today. I was told she is dating someone. She is happy. Not to reach out again

Something so similar happened to me. Went back to one I read with multiple times on same guy to tell her he had a girlfriend and she said she didn’t see anyone significant around him lol. Ridiculous

Honestly, it’s like the biggest thing they can’t be trusted on. Whether there is someone else or the intentions with regards to someone else. They will be telling you there’s no one they’re taking seriously and the whole time they are getting married and having children, totally in love.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: www.purpleindigo.org / Purple Indigo Psychics?
« Last post by Azuza on September 21, 2022, 05:30:44 PM »
Any other review about Saint and Bershka?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10