Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Last post by Kate on Today at 05:57:05 AM »
Before I met my poi June 2018, I read with cookie and she said something in the lines of “when you meet the right person for you, you would know right away and you will stop calling readers”. This is something similar to what Yona said “when you meet the right guy for you, you know and you’d say you met your match”.  I think that’s semi true. When I met my poi in June, I read maybe once a month. When he moved to another country I did binge a little. But now, I have no desire to talk to any readers within the last month or two. I still get general readings. My next general reading is January 2019, last one was August 2018. But only for entertainment purposes, no expectations and not to use the reading as a gospel. I realized that if I have problems moving on, or anxiety, I should talk to a therapist or even a psychiatrist. They don’t even cost that much because they’re covered by insurance. But it’s so amusing to see predictions passed so I don’t think I will ever stop getting general readings.

But then the thing is, when you call readers like Cookie on a guy, sometimes they do say to someone that even though you're both going through a rough time, to hang in there as there's something special with the relationship..

I don’t know what your point is. I am talking about my experiences not what she says to other people. She advised me to let go of 2 ex poi’s.

Cookie said that to me recently.. she said something along the lines of.. "you have never experienced love, the kind of love when you meet someone and they put your needs ahead of their own.. " she said I would be amazed when I experienced that kind of love.. never call her pr other readers again asking "how do they feel, what's going to happen etc.."..
Keen.com / Love Psychic Investigator frequent rate changes
« Last post by Penelope on Today at 05:55:24 AM »
Has anyone read with him?  I thought the name was pretty boring so I keep noticing him when he’s online.  Then I noticed his rates kept changing.  It was between $4-$6 but now it’s up to $14!
yes- but they have never been right. I have always used my OWN medium skills to pinpoint when my POI is looking at my social media or would reach out. When we were talking again back in 2013, my guides told me that my oldest son would get the same color snow cone/flavor as the one my POI was eating in the photo I took of him and that he was fixing to change his profile pic to that photo. sure enough, he did get that snocone and my POI changed his picture, then my guides told me he would be contacting me very soon- I told him on social media to text me whenever he wanted to hang out when i was in his town- he literally texted me a few mins later. If you are twin flames (if that isnt a farce as that idiot reader today told me) you'll be able to pinpoint/predict stuff before due to telepathy and heart chakra connections like Tom and I can. I know Tom is not going to chat with my anytime soon because I know him and his patterns.
The Vent / Re: I am done with Psychics after today
« Last post by pisceschild87 on Today at 05:39:22 AM »
Well- as an educated, analytical, "thinker"- what do you guys reckon is the cause of the back and forth readings (mainly positive but occasionally gloom and doom like today)? This woman wasn't willing to accept that she could quite possibly be wrong, she was bound and determined to make me understand that I am wrong about my future, she is right. Being a medium means nothing to her and I didnt bother mentioning it, she knew it all and that was that. But my guides are still maintaining she is wrong. My mom said that she would not take anything this idiot says seriously (my son also said the same, he said she's clearly a fraud, same as my mom said) but, my mom thinks there is "strength in numbers" and that the fact that I have bad 12-25 readings saying Tom and I do have a future and its not all in my head to the 2-3 negative nancy readings and this should mean something.... Also, if twin flames were truly a farce- how is it that since I deleted his pictures, stopped listening to my guides when they say he has been looking at my social media, he has not been popping up anymore? Clearly we are spiritually and telepathically connected if I can peg when he was looking and now he's not after I declared to the universe I am done and told my guides to tell him.
Keen.com / Re: NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers
« Last post by whskers on Today at 04:54:16 AM »
I think she is very honest and very spot on with the present.  Her predictions was in line with cookie.  They said that the man i asked about cares about me a lot and will resurface again but will never commit. Cookie’s prediction was the man and I will talk again but I haven’t met the man i will be in a long term relationship.  She is expensive but i would rather pay for an expensive reading and predictions are accurate than cheap but nothing happens.

I believe this prediction manifested. The guy in question reconnected and it’s not a one time communication. It’s constant request to see each other. The last time I talked to PoI was last year and he resurfaced September this year. But I agree he will not commit. He’s still wishy washy as ever. So I avoid the POI.  Earlier this year, cookie said something in the lines of, don’t sleep with him, it doesn’t help the situation.

I wonder if prediction manifested because she loves giving negative prediction and my situation turned into negative anyways. Haha.
Keen.com / Re: Keen holiday promo 2018
« Last post by FlutterShy on Today at 04:46:09 AM »
i haven't gotten anything lolol. can you guys post the email links if you don't mind.

Keen doesn’t let you share anymore. It’s directly associated and linked to your individual email

I also now got the add $30 get $15
Keen.com / Re: Angel Readings- Bitwine
« Last post by dascallie on Today at 04:36:15 AM »
Hmmm... or maybe on Bitwine if they block you,
you can’t leave a review? I haven’t tried but
that would be weird and uncool
Keen.com / Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Last post by whskers on Today at 04:31:03 AM »
Before I met my poi June 2018, I read with cookie and she said something in the lines of “when you meet the right person for you, you would know right away and you will stop calling readers”. This is something similar to what Yona said “when you meet the right guy for you, you know and you’d say you met your match”.  I think that’s semi true. When I met my poi in June, I read maybe once a month. When he moved to another country I did binge a little. But now, I have no desire to talk to any readers within the last month or two. I still get general readings. My next general reading is January 2019, last one was August 2018. But only for entertainment purposes, no expectations and not to use the reading as a gospel. I realized that if I have problems moving on, or anxiety, I should talk to a therapist or even a psychiatrist. They don’t even cost that much because they’re covered by insurance. But it’s so amusing to see predictions passed so I don’t think I will ever stop getting general readings.

But then the thing is, when you call readers like Cookie on a guy, sometimes they do say to someone that even though you're both going through a rough time, to hang in there as there's something special with the relationship..

I don’t know what your point is. I am talking about my experiences not what she says to other people. She advised me to let go of 2 ex poi’s.
Keen.com / Re: Angel Readings- Bitwine
« Last post by dascallie on Today at 04:30:25 AM »
Yeah but the thing is, I can still leave a bad review...
(which I would not do on the basis of her reading—
but might do on the basis of this inexplicable and rude
lack of professionalism.)
I don’t think I’m blocked from leaving a bad
review because she ended the reading, right?

None of it makes sense to me.
The Vent / Re: The psychics Vent
« Last post by HornetKick on Today at 04:27:31 AM »
I am not questioning your ability by any means, but isn't there a slight chance you might be wrong?
I've had readers to tell me something with certainty and it never happened. I've even had multiple readers tell me the same things, almost verbatim and it never happened.
Just giving another option, because with readings, there can be many.

What's a couple of things you hate most about providing readings?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10