Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
My Story / Re: My reading changed
« Last post by Seeker23 on Today at 06:38:45 AM »
This is a little late, but I have been preoccupied with other things in my life.

Sue was accurate in details of a man that died years ago. I try to forget about the whole thing, but reminders pop up every now and then of him, his family, etc. Every once in a while, I have questions, I want to know.

The details in which he died,  If made up or not, was scary accurate.

I asked her how he died and what really happen? The answer was not a comforting one that she gave. However, I was given some info when he died that was similar to what she said.

I fed her nothing in regards to this.
Keen.com / Re: Outcomes that actually happened
« Last post by Member5 on Today at 06:06:23 AM »
Soul exposure is going by Psychic Apsara now
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: ETSY Psychics?
« Last post by wishes215 on Today at 04:03:46 AM »
I really liked orancle Indigo’s psychic reading, prediction is still pending.
The Vent / Re: Intuition, wishful thinking or reality?
« Last post by Still tired on Today at 03:24:04 AM »
Psychics can have real abilities, especially regarding the past and the present. They can tell you what you are wearing or what you had for breakfast 10 days ago. They can get a lot of things right, so much so that you start to rely on them a lot. But they are notoriously bad at predicting future outcomes. When it comes down to the big outcomes that really matter they are wrong more often than they are right.

The way you sense a man feels about you is probably right. That doesn't mean they will act on it the way you want. In most cases if the guy is showing clearly he wants to be with you, we don't end up calling. We call about the ones who give mixed signals, who hesitate, who confuse us, who are conflicted. The readers can be right about feelings, but wrong about how the person ends up acting on it.

YESSSS. This.  So damn true. This should be a sticky on this forum for new members.

First POI I called about, I could feel his emotions, that’s how intense the connection was. He just never acted on it enough for it to become a relationship.

Yeah. I've had several situations like that except most I never called a psychic about. It's just how life is, we will meet many people we have a connection with and some may feel very intense. But it doesn't mean you are meant to be together or at least not long term. Sometimes not at all. I had an easier time accepting that before I started calling psychics. They feel that connection you have with someone and extrapolate from it that you will have a future with the person. And many of them I think really believe they are seeing the future but that person may never come forward or act on it. Getting readings got me hung up on it because some of the readers were so insistent that it would happen, that they could "see" it happening. That made me keep holding on hoping it would work out somehow. Where before when I didn't get readings, I would let it go and move on a lot more easily.

I lost so much time and money getting readings. It is sad to see there are always new people coming asking the same questions about getting readings. It takes me back to where I was when I was still hoping. I wish everyone could understand that getting readings is basically like gambling, like buying lottery tickets. You get some small "wins" here and there but very few win the jackpot of having positive predictions come true.
Keen.com / Re: Something To Know About ANgelic Visions/Trish
« Last post by Still tired on Today at 02:55:46 AM »
Also, I'm not sure if you're trying to help her or hurt her, considering this is just drawing a lot of attention to this thread. It seems like you're on her side and yet, you're doing the very thing that will keep this thread at the top spot.

Lmao. I don't know why seeing this thread revived is such a problem for you. I really couldn't care less either way.
If you don’t care then what was the point of commenting and responding to whit?

Why not? Commenting does not equate to caring.
How is Kisha with timings? Is she sometimes some years off like Yona? Last year she mentioned October/November or 10/11 weeks. None of those time frames popped up anything. Was curious if someone had some timeframe predictions that panned out in the same month she said but in a different year.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Yona Farrell
« Last post by Kristinajt on Today at 02:28:53 AM »
Ok so update ....yona said to me that the tower card came up in regards to moving property ... that someone’s lying about the property or there’s some type of deception in regards to it ... but i wasn’t expecting to move , at least any time soon as we have just negotiated another year deal.

Well low and behold , the landlord is selling her house after all and put it on the market the same day she told us ! So I’m hoping that this was the deception or lying yona saw , in my property I’m already in , rather than my new one I’m now going to have to unexpectedly find ( I hope there’s nothing wrong with the new one lol)

Also she said the property move was the catalyst of my read ... that things get into moving quickly re love life and career etc once I move so hopefully that’s true.

She said POI would be back but as of yet , no communication. She did say there was long gaps in communication or “ seemingly long gaps” as she put it ... but a text will come , she said she saw contact ... it’s been nearly 8 weeks of silence .... I can see him looking at my stories online etc but doesn’t reach out like he used to .
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Psychic Wayne
« Last post by Kristinajt on Today at 02:27:48 AM »
He is full of shit an picks his nose and eats it such a liar beware>>>>>

WTF??

Right ???
The Vent / Re: Intuition, wishful thinking or reality?
« Last post by Dreamer23 on Today at 02:11:03 AM »
I don't think psychics can really be trusted. But it seems like you have strong feelings for this guy and you want to see where it will lead. So go ahead and do what your heart tells you to do, you are bound to learn something from it.
My Story / Re: Angelic Visions on KEEN not who she seems
« Last post by ScorpioRising221 on Today at 01:58:07 AM »
I used to frequent this forum quite regularly, and I came across this post after a woman on another forum I frequent posted some tweets trish posted on Twitter stating her views. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion but her opinions are what many may call bigoted. Here’s a link if you want to see for yourself, post #267 https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/good-keen-psychics.773855/page-9

Wow! It all makes sense now! The woman is crazy! Why o why was she blessed with such a gift. Shes so undeserving!
that’s what I thought when I came across it!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything