Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Just to be aware, I am from Brisbane, she always on between 5-6pm Brisbane time, if this helps. I agreed she is good at past and present, I am not too sure about future predictions.

Ah Ok Im Sydney Australia so this really helps thankyou!
I have similar time frames from Kira, Kisha, and Shelly (all March), but I can't gauge who is more accurate since no one ever got a relationship time frame correct. I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you.

Fidget, Any update on your March predictions?
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Mattie, Effie, Tara, or Uli
« Last post by Jili1945 on Today at 04:41:06 AM »
I'm going to join in on the Mattie circle jerk. She has been, by FAR the best from the listed psychics. Granted, I haven't read with Uli. I love Mattie.

I’d say Mattie. Nathan wasn’t mentioned, but him as well. I’ve also heard great things about Teagan, but I’ve never read with her.

I agree about Teagan. Not only was she accurate (for me at least), but she’s also super super kind. She truly does her best to guide you in the right direction. She’s a fast talker so might not assimilate everything all at once - you’ll have to record her and go back and listen. Just my two cents.

To add to the conversation above: While I agree that certain psychics seem to be consistently accurate for most members on this forum, I also don’t think that we can all agree who the “best” psychic is. Different psychics have different abilities. And different people connect with different psychics.
It’s a trial and error process until you find the one that works best for you.

Someone mentioned that Effie is great with the near future. I totally agree. She shines at this stuff. She’s more accurate with timing if it’s a short term prediction and way more detailed too.
So yeah, short term predictions seems to be her specialty.

I also hope to read with Uli and/or Mattie soon, and I was wondering if those that have read with either of them can tell us more about their reading style. Are they slow or fast talkers; do they use tarot, or no tools.. that kinda of stuff. I want to read with both of them reallybad but it’s nearly impossible to get in touch with either of them.

Mattie is a fairly fast talker; she uses tarot but not always.  My last reading with her, she didn't use it.  Admittedly, I prefer to have at least twenty minutes with her because she might get something early on in a reading and build onto it as she goes forward.

I've noticed too that with her that she'll answer you, if you ask a specific question, then get something from her guides, and get back on track after exploring that for a bit.

Mattie was very slow moving in my reading. We talked about 16min and I did not get too much info. Her prediction is still pending.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Tara
« Last post by Jili1945 on Today at 04:35:22 AM »
She told me that my boyfriend who seems to have ghosted me would message me before 7pm that day. It’s been close to a week and I haven’t heard from him.

I am sorry to hear that. Something similar happened to me. She gave me a very short timeframe and I impatiently waited for contact after several months disconnection. Nothing happened and I got devastated that day.
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Psychic Will
« Last post by Yaw Yaw on Today at 04:30:26 AM »
Hi everyone. I just booked my very first reading with Will for Wednesday. Do I wait for his call or is there  number I should be calling? Thank you in advance.
Keen.com / Re: Zadalia
« Last post by Jili1945 on Today at 04:30:03 AM »
Zadalia told me he will be back before year is out (2018). She was very confident. Nothing happened. No contact yet. April is coming soon :(
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Zelda
« Last post by Jbossy25 on Today at 03:53:18 AM »
Any experiences with her? I love tarot card readers just wanna know how accurate she is
Keen.com / Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Last post by happyk on Today at 03:07:44 AM »
Ok this is driving me crazy so I set up a call back request and then each time I get deleted from her queue wth?? This is the most frustrating site. And then she gives me free minutes. What good are those minutes when I am never able to set up an appointment with her. This has happened 4-5 times. Is there a way around it???
Did you check how long you were on the queue for? I think default is 999 hours. You can keep requesting for a callback to update the amount of time you'd want to be in the queue.

it says I can only block 2 hrs. I think I'm doing something wrong. could u pls pls tell me the steps:)

Yea, I'll dm you with pics.
Keen.com / Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Last post by wishes215 on Today at 03:00:55 AM »
Ok this is driving me crazy so I set up a call back request and then each time I get deleted from her queue wth?? This is the most frustrating site. And then she gives me free minutes. What good are those minutes when I am never able to set up an appointment with her. This has happened 4-5 times. Is there a way around it???
Did you check how long you were on the queue for? I think default is 999 hours. You can keep requesting for a callback to update the amount of time you'd want to be in the queue.

it says I can only block 2 hrs. I think I'm doing something wrong. could u pls pls tell me the steps:)
Keen.com / Re: Sincerity
« Last post by Annb on Today at 02:32:58 AM »
I called her tonight.  She verified what I was suspicious with.  He has another person and wants to keep me around also.  He doesn't love her anymore because he knows they can't be together, but doesn't let her go because he is afraid of hurting her feeling.  So he keeps me as a spare wheel.  I blocked him a few weeks ago because I can sense something going on.  Well, he is going to stay on the block list.  I am so tired of this guy.  She predicted that he is going to try to come around in the summer - July, so will a new guy.  I am ready for new energy!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10