Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Micah's Predictions
« Last post by sawthelight on Today at 02:17:48 PM »
I read with him quite some time ago and no, his predictions didn't pan out.
« Last post by Cranberry88 on Today at 02:04:05 PM »
I had a reading with Micah 2 months back, his predictions are inline with my trusted readers.
Maybe "slight" differences in timeframes but definitely similar predictions.
« Last post by Ccc25 on Today at 01:47:47 PM »
I’ve never read with him. But keep us posted. I hope he works out for you
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Micah's Predictions
« Last post by maroonlight on Today at 01:12:11 PM »
I know there's a couple threads on Micah, but I just bothered posting because he is the last psychic whose predictions I am waiting on. I got an email reading a few months ago and I found him to be incredibly good with past and present details. He gave me numbers for timing and said he felt that the guy would come back June 26th, and definitely no later than June.

Just asking for an update...Whose predictions with him have panned out?
Keen.com / Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Last post by Sooshi on Today at 02:05:27 AM »
She's my favorite because she's channeled consistently verifiable information for me, often word for word. There's been many times she's said exact phrases the person I'm asking about said either prior, or even more impressively, they've said those exact words the next time I've spoken to them.  Her info was so specific, that a woman I've had nothing but problems with had a falling out with her best friend, because the info Judi gave me were things only her best friend knew and she thought she was talking about her to me behind her back.
I asked Emmy for a general read Jan 2017 and she basically told me she saw a betrayal from a man that I didn’t really have a strong foundation with. She worded it differently but it happened Oct 2017. Ex slept with his now gf a month after we had our baby. I read with Cookie and she’s gotten some details correct. Waiting on predictions to pass.
I have never read with Yona and the others have not been accurate for me in terms of predictions. Queen of Cups did say something that was kind of true but I can’t remember when I read with her, so I can’t say for sure what she said was actually true. I read with Emmy recently and probably won’t again. When did you read with her that she was able to predict this betrayal? The only advisor that’s ever been 100% accurate in what they saw has been Cookie for me.
The Vent / When your ex ask you to remove pictures from social medi
« Last post by FlutterShy on Today at 12:50:38 AM »
Well I read with esther Neptune and she got the contact prediction right! I mean I truly wasn’t expecting that at all. Said my ex would be in contact by the end of the weekend. So that part did happen. The rest got muddled and would say just got twisted!!!
Esther said he would want to make peace- nope
We fought he wanted me to take down picture of us from my birthday last year that he’s tagged in. I said no! And he can untag himself, block me for all I care! (Dumbass learn to use fb then!!!) but I deleted it since he was grossly being petty, so he can have this so-called victory... :(
But...That was so hurtful.

On the other hand if he’s being this childish it’s kinda a good sign. But no he’s being utterly hurtful... sigh maybe he wants to impress someone new.

Raven flight said there is someone new... and under pressure but her read felt sloppily scripted. I asked him too if that why and he said no ... but who knows.

Jade8928 also got timing right and said we would fight and be hurtful (I haven’t r ad with her in about 2-3months only because prediction for timing were not happening so I gave it break and explored other advisors.

Tara garden did say we would talk before the end of the month. So that is true...

So when your ex asks you to remove photos from fb... were not even friends anymore I unfriended him when we broke up. But i do regret it. And it’s been 8 months since we broke up... it still hurt.
Keen.com / Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Last post by Bostongirl on Today at 12:19:15 AM »
I've no idea why this woman is so popular... she was so wrong for me. I got the he not ready scared of relationship crap.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Torey
« Last post by Psychiclove on April 19, 2018, 11:54:53 PM »
My question to her was when POI would reach out to talk next. When I asked, I meant by phone/text/e-mail/actual conversation. She said within 48-hours. On Day 2, I saw he clicked on my profile but I'm not sure if he actually intended for me to see this.lol So did he contact?  :P If you try her, let me know how she does for you. I might give her another try to see if she connects better this time around. I feel she can pick up on some stuff but doesn't know exactly in what context to place them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything