Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Cecedani
« Last post by Novachild1018 on Today at 09:56:14 PM »
She predicted contact from POI when no one else accurately could. POI and I got into an argument by that time it had been a month, she told me 6-7 weeks to go and low and behold, that’s when he reached out. Could she have guessed that? Idk maybe but it was a really good guess if it was. Haven’t used her agai because even i question if she can be 100% accurate idk why.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I gave in
« Last post by Notacrystalfreak on Today at 09:11:43 PM »
25 pounds feels like a relatively small amount, so I am glad your wallet did not take a big hit.

In regards to job and finding someone in a different country, what does your gut/heart say? I would take that into account.

The answer is starting to becoming clearer, as I let go of the hold the psychic has had over me. DO NOT TRAVEL BECAUSE A PSYCHIC SAID SO. LOVE WILL FIND YOU WHEN YOURE NOT LOOKING. DONT CHASE IT.

That’s the advice I have for myself. With regards to jobs, I will literally just have to see closer to the time I graduate. But I really would like something asap and to make new friends from it.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by Notacrystalfreak on Today at 09:00:33 PM »
Ok let's bring this back to my quitting story :P

So I failed miserably this month. I went on binge calls the past two days >.< I feel guilty. But I also feel I needed to talk to someone =(
I can't talk about my situation with anyone else. I have been distancing and not texting my POI and I am hurting. I am in the phase where I am having a hard time accepting that it is in my best interests to move on. I go back and forth with the whole thing.

I don't understand how someone can go from being so loving and genuine and wanting to spend their time with you to talking to multiple other people and giving you the cold shoulder. I also don't believe in the whole, 'get under someone to get over someone else' . At least not in the beginning stages of pulling away from someone you love. That won't make me feel better.

Anyways, my point being, I binged and I am disappointed. I am struggling with fully letting go of this person which is why the binges happened - a couple advisors told me it will get better (but I do not believe them) and one told me there is no future (while I believe her, a part of me does not want to believe her). I don't know how I am going to pray my way out of the hurt, but I can't keep calling advisors.

I worry my intuition and sense of judgement is off too. How could I believe this is the person I was going to marry? And how does a tiny part of me still think this will magically work out? I feel confused and hurt.

Re: prayer, I also am struggling to decide if I want to pray for this person to change and come back into my life or if I want to pray the feelings away :/ Feels like I'm not in a clear state of mind.

Anyways, thanks for listening.

Another person is not the key to your happiness. He’s just another, flawed human being. You deserve more, you deserve to be occupied by better things.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I gave in
« Last post by sai07 on Today at 06:24:31 PM »
25 pounds feels like a relatively small amount, so I am glad your wallet did not take a big hit.

In regards to job and finding someone in a different country, what does your gut/heart say? I would take that into account.
Addicted to Psychics / I gave in
« Last post by Notacrystalfreak on Today at 02:18:01 PM »
I got a reading, I think my phone bill is £25.

I don’t regret it because yes it did cheer me up but it spurred me to apply for jobs because she said I WILL get a job which is unlike the other reader making me change degrees to even be worth anything. She didn’t say my life partner is in a different country but that id meet him after the job. Which is making me want to apply for jobs. She could be wrong she could be right, but she told me to believe in myself which I haven’t been doing. Thinking I need more qualifications to ever be employed. As a one off it was okay. I’m hoping not to get one for a while now, maybe next year. But I think once in a while is okay, as long as you take it with a pinch of salt and don’t binge.
Keen.com / Re: Adelaide 444
« Last post by HazelYella on Today at 01:23:46 PM »
Okay, these glowing reviews have to be fake. I read with her and it was terrible. She guessed a lot, and rambled. I had to interject to ask the questions that I paid to have answered.
Keen.com / Re: Queen of Cups18
« Last post by Army on Today at 09:01:58 AM »
First time I read with QOC was in October 2020.. it was my first reading.. I liked it.. she got the present correct… very correct..her contact prediction didn’t come to pass at that time.my second reading she picked up the present remarkably well on a poi so I was impressed again...but no predictions happened..my third reading was in January 2021… it was a disaster.. her attitude started.. and several reading I had in 2021 (I don’t remember the readings) was such a disaster and her attitude was such a disappointment.. I stopped reading with her.. all I remember was that none of her predictions ever happened.. and her accuracy on the present for me had also dropped…
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Solid Reading that came true
« Last post by jackY on May 17, 2024, 10:33:40 PM »
Meh.... I dunno. She wasn't committed to her answers for me. Everything kind of had a disclaimer like "at this time, I feel" or "you may have a boyfriend". These were yes or no questions sooooooo......
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by sai07 on May 17, 2024, 05:11:34 PM »
Ok let's bring this back to my quitting story :P

So I failed miserably this month. I went on binge calls the past two days >.< I feel guilty. But I also feel I needed to talk to someone =(
I can't talk about my situation with anyone else. I have been distancing and not texting my POI and I am hurting. I am in the phase where I am having a hard time accepting that it is in my best interests to move on. I go back and forth with the whole thing.

I don't understand how someone can go from being so loving and genuine and wanting to spend their time with you to talking to multiple other people and giving you the cold shoulder. I also don't believe in the whole, 'get under someone to get over someone else' . At least not in the beginning stages of pulling away from someone you love. That won't make me feel better.

Anyways, my point being, I binged and I am disappointed. I am struggling with fully letting go of this person which is why the binges happened - a couple advisors told me it will get better (but I do not believe them) and one told me there is no future (while I believe her, a part of me does not want to believe her). I don't know how I am going to pray my way out of the hurt, but I can't keep calling advisors.

I worry my intuition and sense of judgement is off too. How could I believe this is the person I was going to marry? And how does a tiny part of me still think this will magically work out? I feel confused and hurt.

Re: prayer, I also am struggling to decide if I want to pray for this person to change and come back into my life or if I want to pray the feelings away :/ Feels like I'm not in a clear state of mind.

Anyways, thanks for listening.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: I know the hate
« Last post by Army on May 17, 2024, 04:06:20 PM »
I know everyone here hates California Psychics, and I do as well, yet I am wondering if anyone has read with Mattie or Uli lately? I have been on a bad binge and these are usually the only two I speak with. My last reading with Mattie wasn’t anywhere near as good as usual. It’s probably my fault as I am reading barely, if a month apart. I know to many readings quickly screw up energy and such. So basically just curious as if anyone has tried them lately. Uli is always the same for me and solid always Mattie just threw me for a loop. Not saying she changed anything just not the same Mattie I am used to. I know many of us have read with her a long time ago but just curious as of any new readings I guess. Please help as this is getting very very expensive on y part. I was doing sooooo good and fell off the wagon hardcore. Thanks everyone any help is appreciated. I also have a reading with Yona coming up the 2nd of June so curious as what you think of her as well as I have never read with her. I’m ready for the good, bad and the ugly. Thanks again.

I read with Mattie two years ago for around half hour I think… based on reviews here.. nothing came to pass.. I don’t really remember the reading anymore.. nothing useful so it was a waste of money.. no cc predictions came to pass whatsoever.. the whole California psychics didn’t work out for me.. too much money spent.. I am super glad I am out of that phase/impulse/ heartbreak.jusg thinking of the money I spent on it...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything