Author Topic: Brandon  (Read 6213 times)

Offline rain

Brandon
« on: November 01, 2012, 02:39:06 AM »
I'm intrested to know if anyone has read with him and if his predictions panned out? I read with him about a week ago and he was pretty good. He asked my name and began telling me the reason I called. He is very empathic and eventhough the person I was asking about is complicated he nailed him and the situation. As far as his predictions I'll have to wait and see. I have a contact prediction coming up soon and some others. I will keep posted. He also gave me verbatim advice to tell this person and what to expect if I did .

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Brandon
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 04:15:42 PM »
Has anyone else read with him? He won't be $4 a min for long, his queue is full.

Furah2fun

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 12:28:16 AM »
I just read his testimonials. He sounds really good!

Offline oben

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 01:28:59 AM »
@truelove: I do not recall having read any not good testimonials on CP ;) lol

Furah2fun

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 04:38:50 AM »
HAHAHA O!! You are right. But I will say this, I like testimonials when the writer says after 5 years on CP, I finally found my psychic.

Offline rain

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 09:05:25 PM »
Its been awile since anyone posted under here...has anyone tried brandon out?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 12:47:04 AM »
rain i tried to get in Brandons queue a few times....he is always on in the middle of the night so i missed the few calls i had lined up with him. Did your predictions from him manifest?

Offline rain

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 05:16:08 PM »
Ya, his que is ridiculous now. When i read with him i had one person in front of me. His contact prediction was off. He said a week it was a month. Although,  im not a biggie on timing esp with the wishy washy person i called about.The rest are still pending.

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 03:32:06 AM »
I've read with Brandon a couple times. The first time I felt like he was SO connected. He described my ex perfectly without an input from me. He described his behavior before we broke up saying "so he got into those cycles of freaking out and then trying to make it up to you and then getting close and freaking out again and ruining everything - he's emotionally retarded." And we laughed and it was so spot on. I was amazed at how he described his nature and his pride and his disbelief that I hadn't reached out to him - I hadn't chased him at all. Brandon told me he'd be reaching out in a couple weeks. I was thrilled and really trusted and believed because the reading was so convincing. Butttt of course. Nothing. The timeline came and went. And went. And went. Now months have gone by.

I called him again and he said he was so shocked he hadn't reached out and then told me he would within two days. Then launched into an impressive empathic description of his nature and his current state. I believed again. Again that was months ago.

I think I am still convinced of his empath abilities

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2018, 02:03:35 AM »
I wonder if he's ever given anyone a negative reading on their POI.  It has been years since I read with him, but he predicted a reach out and a heart to heart.  It never happened and I called him back to ask about the delay he said "He couldn't believe it, he was shocked that he didn't reach out"  sounds like it's the line he gives everyone.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2018, 04:40:25 AM »
Same with me.  When contact didn't happen he was "shocked and surprised"...  Hes not that good for his high price.

Offline KawalaKutie

Brandon
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2023, 11:35:38 AM »
Has anyone read with Brandon? If so, is there any update? All I have to say is that his timeline has come and passed. I agree with the other posts saying how he was shocked that POI didn't contact. Does anyone else have this experience?

Offline KB

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2023, 05:26:38 AM »
I hahve read with him twice in two years. Huge fairytale reader. predicted contact with POI within two weeks each time, nope. And its been a year since my 2nd reading. Nope, no reach out by my ex. Brandon told me about how much love and attraction my ex still had for me, but no signs of that in my end.

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2023, 06:53:31 AM »
I understand. I had that same exact moment with him. I think I have read with him about 3 times. Each was roughly 8min each. Also wasn't sure that he connected to me the first time, so I gave him another shot.