Author Topic: Mystic Raven11  (Read 26548 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Mystic Raven11
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2017, 06:54:00 PM »
I don't understand the numbers thing with her and she reads the cards she is getting which doesn't help if you know nothing about tarot. I tried her a few times and found her difficult to follow. She was correct about 2 things though. I do think she is good picking up descriptions.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2017, 04:10:52 AM »
An update on her. Although she has been wrong on timing, she has nailed a few things that have happened. Very much like Lotus of Light, where she says something and  you question it because it makes literally no sense but it happens.   Predictions have changed but it's interesting because she's predicting from what the current energy is and is pretty specific about it.  She doesn't give the typical "you'll be together in 2 weeks" prediction.  I have noticed she's much better, detailed and accurate when you don't call her often.  Maybe once a month or every 2 weeks. 

mo45

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2017, 03:31:17 PM »
I had first taken a reading from Raven in 2016 end. Cannot say about her predictions at this point but she seems to be accurate on the situation. Like in my case, she said something odd that this person has been doing (without my knowledge). And that turns out to be true after he revealed it to me.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 05:07:46 AM by mo45 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2017, 02:00:33 AM »
I don't understand the numbers thing with her and she reads the cards she is getting which doesn't help if you know nothing about tarot. I tried her a few times and found her difficult to follow. She was correct about 2 things though. I do think she is good picking up descriptions.

IKR?? I just had a reading with her because I had her booked marked (mistake) and she was on today. She is basically a tarot reader. She isn't very detailed because she isn't intuitive. She hardly knew what the cards meant tbh. After she shuffled, which you can hear, for my first question, she said she say a victory in three. I then asked what that meant. She said it didn't feel like 3 months but could be on a Wednesday. I mean should I have been guessing for her?

The second question was pretty much the same as well, but she gave a short term 10. I then asked what that was and she said it shouldn't be 10 months, that sort of thing. I neither felt relieved, nor satisfied from her reading. I was pretty much disappointed and rang off.

She was only $2.39 per minute, but isn't even worth that amount IMO. I tried her, so now I know.
Some people honestly should not be placing themselves in the reader category.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2017, 01:44:47 AM »
Any updates on her? Is she worth trying? Her line right now has 6 people in it, so someone must like her. 

Offline britbrat

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2017, 01:51:44 AM »
I find getting a reading from her to be very confusing. She was right for me once or twice maybe. Everything else was wrong. She has good feedback though so she clearly works great for other people. She just reads the cards she gets off to you. I don't know anything about tarot to really understand her.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2017, 04:51:30 AM »
I had a reading with her and she nailed present with POI. Said he was upset and jealous, exactly what's going on lol. She didn't give too many details, read off cards so that ate of a lot of time. But She did pick up a lot of realistic answers (though they were short) ,they seemed to be realistic and on point. I may try her again in 3 weeks or so.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2017, 11:22:36 AM »
Just got a contact prediction right from her.  She's been right on few times for me. Impressive though

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2017, 02:32:28 AM »
I liked her! I tried her today, obviously no predictions have happened yet. But she validated really well.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2017, 04:46:49 AM »
Had you and this person gone a long time without speaking? She seen an 8 for me, but we broke up 2 weeks ago...

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2017, 05:53:06 AM »
Nice! So she told they'd contact in another 6, and they did? Did they just randomly contact you out of nowhere?

Offline whskers

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2017, 04:00:20 AM »
Had a contact prediction and it manifested today.  ;)

Offline mignnone

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2017, 07:50:44 PM »
She didn't work for me. Said person would make contact the night I spoke to her and the person never did

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2017, 09:16:20 PM »
She is hit/miss with contact. At this point don't know who's worth calling.   

Offline mignnone

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2017, 04:12:05 AM »
I spoke to her a few months ago and she got contact prediction wrong but decided to try her recently and what she said was in line with what Cookie and another advisor told me.

anything