Author Topic: Mystic Raven11  (Read 26547 times)

Offline oben

Mystic Raven11
« on: October 22, 2012, 05:12:38 AM »
I have not seen a thread on her, maybe it is there but I am just blind ;) had anyone read with her, any good experience on her accuracy and predictions. I had a hard time with the accent ;) how is she with numbers she gives out? She gave me lots of numbers when I read with her, and she said they could be minutes, hours days weeks months but not years, or dates, like 3 could be 3rd 13th, 23rd, 30th or 31st of the month or Tuesday or the third week of the month or march. Anyway had anyone read with her and her predictions manifested?

loops77

Re: Mystic Raven11
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 01:46:40 PM »
I tried her. She uses cards as a focus, not necessarily to get information. Like, the act of shuffeling opens the gates so to speak. She gave me some very specific predictions in general that others gave me. She also brought up an ex, spelled out what he is going to do when I see him..and the way she described what he would do is SO him.

she was also one of the psychics that saw this new guy that everyone says I will not be attracted to, but that he will be good for me and that he is rich. sigh

Offline Metal5

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 06:40:29 AM »
I recommend her. She has been quite accurate with me. Great with timing.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 01:36:19 AM »
When I feel low and depressed which I started feeling because I have not been on my treadmill I feel like calling psychics even ones who have not worked for me in the past.I have been expecting things to happen for me in my career life and since it has not, and relationship sucks  or no relationship at all I called Mystic Raven last night. Why? I talked to this woman 2x in the past she predicted contact with relationship nothing happened and the same with career why in the hell do I keep calling psychics who have never worked for me? is it because they have worked for most people? I guess so. Gaylene to was another. Anyway I called her regarding contact and she saw 6 but said it could be next year!!! really it is not about the contact but every question you ask, she has to shuffle the darn cards. I had to keep asking her questions after question and that I do not like. Anyway am not going to call her again since that is my 3rd call and please remind me in the future.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 08:00:57 PM »
MR did not work for me either...she is very nice though

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 12:19:00 AM »
Thank you for telling me. Unfortunately I had some money in my account and since Jenny has been missing in action, I wanted to find a good way to spend my money. I should have spent it on Samantha ( Fairie Moon Child) or Robin ( moon advisor) I have read with both and I know they are gifted. Anyway I am not loading any more money. I woke up this morning and worked out so I am almost back to myself

I just want to say to tellmewhy. It's just a habit. Stop the habit, with no judgements or criticisms. Habits can still cary emotions and because of this can cary A very powerful hypnotic trance.

If you have your list of questions, write down the emotions that each question brings up in you. I think this might help you realize there's an emotion you have not dealt with on a conscious level or an emotion you dive in and it's not healthy to keep indulging in. But regardless-I can relate to this.  I feel like a monster when I start to ask questions to a psychic and I just can't stop asking questions.

And to say "just stop" is demeaning, because if it were that easy then we wouldn't need this post - but everyone forgets. So I really want to emphasize to stop with deep compassion. Again, and again, and again. Take 3-10 breaths before making any decision- big breaths in through your nose where belly and chest expand. Then out your mouth big enough to make a sound. This can help get some control and clarity and defuse the fueled up part of us.

I think everyone whose been here long enough can recognize our own "triggers" to know what drives them to call. I like the HALT acronym that helps identify some of them. Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired. I think though the hardest to deal with is Anger.

So tellmewhy this is a reminder: don't call this advisor again - she sucks, anyways.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 12:29:51 AM by tellmewhy »

tired of it all

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2016, 07:07:37 PM »
I had a reading with Mystic Raven once...nothing she predicted came to pass, and I found her really unpleasant to speak with.  Waste of money.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2016, 12:35:32 AM »
Didn't really enjoy my reading with her. It wasn't negative, not positive either. But she's pretty rude and I felt like I was irritating her. Not detailed either. Waste of time and money

RedVelvet

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2016, 04:12:07 AM »
has any1 read with her lately?

allibai3

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2016, 08:23:34 AM »
 i read with her in january and she got the situation right partially,she also said it will take a while before my exa and I reconcile which can be true or not

Offline Supafly

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2016, 12:02:23 AM »
Called her a couple years ago and she was horrible. Gave a date for contact and brought up some bits and pieces of nonsense. Most confusing reading I've experienced.

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 04:18:45 PM »
I was happy to see this thread started. I'm a fan of Raven. I am still waiting on main predictions to pan out. But as far as her giving me past and present info, she had been freakishly accurate. Her method is shuffling a few times after each new question and pulling five cards. She reads the cards aloud to you and then delves into the meaning. She is an older, Southern black woman for anyone who may have trouble with her accent. I don't find it troublesome at all. She isn't rude, however she isn't super friendly. She is very business like. She has a rather long que nightly which is when she takes calls. She is 2.69/min I think which is very fair for her ability. She is in my list of favorites on Keen and that list is small.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2016, 02:55:18 PM »
I read with her recently. She seemed pretty good.  She gave numbers 4 and 5 but said it was weeks or months or April or May. Her reviews are fantastic

Offline britbrat

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2017, 06:37:33 AM »
Raven was correct for me about two things that were not going to happen. Everything else she predicted that was positive did not happen. Keisha is not good with long term predictions for me. Maybe 4 or 5 months tops I just ask her what is coming up and she is more accurate. Golden Dawn Tarot is pretty good with long term outcomes but she is barely on anymore and she can be nasty.

stargazer

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2017, 01:04:26 PM »
She seemed to pick up present again well. Still don't know about predictions.
Her predictions (which were negative for me) didn't occur :)