Author Topic: Accurate psychics with different outcomes  (Read 15420 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Accurate psychics with different outcomes
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2012, 11:46:41 PM »
smee2,

Even after I went against Kisha's advice, she said there would be a reconciliation.  Time passed, and he got a new girlfriend.  On her own, she emailed me one day and told me she did not know what happened, but she was wrong.  She apologized profusely, but also reminded me that she had originally said it wouldn't work out and reiterated that she had repeatedly told me that he is unstable and would never make me happy.  So, yes, she was kind of right, but he never came back so that was wrong.  She admitted it was wrong, as well.  I'm ok with it because I don't expect perfection from a reader, and she has been accurate FOR ME more often than not. 

elcaliente

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2012, 12:12:54 AM »
OK, I see.  And did this all occur after he approached you with the offer of friendship that you did not accept?
smee2,

Even after I went against Kisha's advice, she said there would be a reconciliation.  Time passed, and he got a new girlfriend.  On her own, she emailed me one day and told me she did not know what happened, but she was wrong.  She apologized profusely, but also reminded me that she had originally said it wouldn't work out and reiterated that she had repeatedly told me that he is unstable and would never make me happy.  So, yes, she was kind of right, but he never came back so that was wrong.  She admitted it was wrong, as well.  I'm ok with it because I don't expect perfection from a reader, and she has been accurate FOR ME more often than not.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2012, 12:22:44 AM »
@Synergy - thank you so much for your summary. May I ask who is Aurora and also do you think Esme is worth the high ticket price or was there anyone you felt was comparable? Magical Sandra also piques my interest. Again, I appreciate you sharing your experience. :)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2012, 12:40:59 AM »
Hey decibel.

I think you asked me about Aurora before and I forgot to reply.  She used to have a different name on Keen, but now it's PsychicAurora (no spaces).  Aurora has a very thick accent, so if you do call her keep that in mind.  There are also some forum members she did not work for, but she was very consistent for me.  I used to read with her a lot. 

There are other forum members who don't like Esme, and I think I may be the only one who has had positive experiences with her.  She has given me names and details without me having to say anything.  She is NOT for everyone.  She is a strange reader who reads chemicals.  I would only recommend her if you have the money to spare because calls to her are super expensive and if you are open minded because this would be unlike any other call you've ever had. 

MagicalSandra told me C and I would not be together, and she described the next man who showed interest in me.  I think she is definitely gifted.  I don't get blown away by many readers, but she managed to blow me away.

@Synergy - thank you so much for your summary. May I ask who is Aurora and also do you think Esme is worth the high ticket price or was there anyone you felt was comparable? Magical Sandra also piques my interest. Again, I appreciate you sharing your experience. :)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2012, 12:45:16 AM »
smee2,

He extended the offer to be friends immediately after dumping me.  I said no and never waivered (actually, I waivered months later when unbeknownst to be, he already had a new gf).  Anyways, I asked Kisha about reconciling after I had told him that I couldn't be his friend, so I don't think that necessarily caused the change.

I will say that I do not regret telling him I would wait for him nor do I regret telling him I could not be his friend.  First and foremost, I have to be true to myself.  No matter what a psychic advises, we should do what we want to do.  When I did not heed Kisha's warning about telling him that I would wait for him , she told me that I was throwing money away by asking for advice and then not taking it.  I told her that I ask her because I appreciate and trust her insight, but ultimately, I have to do what's right for me.  We can never lose sight of who we are.  I have to be honest with others in order to feel as if I am honest with myself.  It's essential to me. 

elcaliente

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2012, 01:35:29 AM »
Synergy,
Indeed.  Of course it is your prerogative to choose your own path, regardless of what a psychic might advise.
My query had a two-fold interest.  First, I am still attempting to understand thoroughly the effect of "free will", if there is such a thing.  I would have to say you exercised yours and perhaps that accounts for the change in outcome.

My second interest was more personal.  I have been told by more than one advisor that my ex will use friendship as an opener, but that it would quickly move into a romance.  I wonder if that might have been the case with C.
smee2,

He extended the offer to be friends immediately after dumping me.  I said no and never waivered (actually, I waivered months later when unbeknownst to be, he already had a new gf).  Anyways, I asked Kisha about reconciling after I had told him that I couldn't be his friend, so I don't think that necessarily caused the change.

I will say that I do not regret telling him I would wait for him nor do I regret telling him I could not be his friend.  First and foremost, I have to be true to myself.  No matter what a psychic advises, we should do what we want to do.  When I did not heed Kisha's warning about telling him that I would wait for him , she told me that I was throwing money away by asking for advice and then not taking it.  I told her that I ask her because I appreciate and trust her insight, but ultimately, I have to do what's right for me.  We can never lose sight of who we are.  I have to be honest with others in order to feel as if I am honest with myself.  It's essential to me.

jdd2003

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2012, 07:29:53 AM »
So what I had meant to post earlier was the following:

One reader told me that there would be a solid window of opportunity for us to start something in a couple of months. To me this means it's not a one off opportunity, but a time period in which we try to make a go of it right? Anyway, she also she something to the effect of  we're two people who really like each other who aren't in a place to make it happen right now. This was Kisha. Unlike you thought Synergy, she was not able to give any details and told me she couldn't pick and significant details up meaning she maybe wasn't able t fully connect with me. Barbara gave me an outcome of us being together as well, just much sooner and she was throwing out lots of stuff regarding things going on with him now. It actually made sense to me right off the bat. She was a tiny bit off on ages, but actually her reference to age kind of made sense.

At this point I guess it's fair to follow Jordie's point and just get on with my life and see what unfolds.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2012, 12:04:19 PM »
I never said Kisha blows me away with details... She blows me away with overall accuracy. As has been said before, this won't be the case for everyone since we all clearly connect with different readers. I don't want a reader who will give me the name of a coworker, tells me what I'm wearing, or gives me the age of a significant other. Why? Because both Cookie and Barbara blew me away with such details, but that was all irrelevant. In the long run, their predictions were completely wrong. Cookie insisted both men would return and I would have a choice and none of that happened. Barbara told me I'd marry C. Someone may say that could still happen, so I'll also add that she said we would reconcile in the spring. We are now in fall and that did not happen. I think people should be weary and careful when receiving predictions from readers who provide so many confirmations. Knowing names and details does not mean they know the outcome.  That's not to say I don't think these readers are capable of being rights for others, I'm just sharing my reviews and experiences with them which resulted in a lot of money spent on BS predictions.

jdd2003

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2012, 12:28:49 PM »
I didn't mean she blew you away with details. but there were some things you mentioned Kisha saying to you about your situation which  would mean you got more 'detail' from her than I did. I do trust kisha as she called some things quite accurately for me, so I guess I will have to let time take it's toll. I think my biggest problem is I'm a bit of a control freak ( by a bit I mean massively so) so I like instant gratification for that reason, even thought I understand that were anything to develop between myself and anyone at this point it would be a massive mess up. I just wish things weren't a couple of months out. Ultimately both Barbara and Kisha gave me the same outcome, although barbara was saying something about a guy who is 4-5 years older than this one (can tell you, in that case, this other dude is far too old for me), but she sees things working out with this guy and myself. Kisha also said there will be a solid window of opportunity for us to make this work, but she doesn't see it til feb or so.

I swear if the world ran according to moi, everything would get done yesterday. This is probably why I attract people who have patience and take things slowly.

jdd2003

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2012, 01:28:53 PM »
Hahahaha. Most likely. I was born 5 weeks premature. My mom says nothing has changed on my ability to be patient.

Is it worse that I know some good things just need to be waited out?

...yea, still does suit me  ;)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2012, 02:33:13 PM »
  I just wish things weren't a couple of months out.

Some people on here have been given timeframes of YEARS for things to happen in their readings....talk about having patience. Jdd you probably have some fire in your birthchart.

Congrats CFisher on the job, let us know if the side entertainment job pans out.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 02:35:36 PM by Luckystar »

jdd2003

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2012, 02:39:03 PM »
Hihi Luckystar, I was 5 weeks prem, so am a scorpio but should have been a sagittarius. I've been told that being born prematurely does actually affect your sign. Who knows?

Years you say? oh.my.hat. couldn't cope.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2012, 03:29:18 PM »
Well it's possible to have some of your other planets fall in fire signs (venus, mars, etc.). I have some scorp in my chart. I don't think i am very patient either :) Only in certain areas.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2012, 04:06:55 PM »
being born prematurely, later or anything doesn't affect your sign. you're talking about a due date vs something literal. your "sign", which is basically just what sign of the zodiac the Sun is in when you are born, is based on where it was the moment you were born. even "cusp" babies don't fall back and forth between being 2 different personalities just because they were born the day of a sign change. the Sun is in one sign or another. like Lucky said, there are plenty of other planets and whichever sign those planets are in will add other sign signatures to your personality. the part of your personality (planet) in question is what the sign is affecting. so, for instance, the Moon shows your emotional disposition, your habits, your home, Mother, important females in your life.. let's just look at the emotional aspect of it. someone who's Moon is in Aries will be very emotionally impulsive, emotionally fiery vs Moon in Capricorn which would be someone who is more emotionally serious, emotionally withdrawn. but this is just your emotional nature. so, people may see this Capricorn side of you even though you are a Sagittarius, Taurus, Aries, Gemini, etc.

anyways, sorry to jump in with all of this Astrology. just wanted to explain some confusion around that topic that was just briefly brought up.

Furah2fun

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2012, 04:11:47 PM »
Btw I am a taurus, but my Venus and Mars are in Aries. So I have no patience at all!!! It's odd though because I am extremely patient with goals such as 3 year programs etc. But not with anything else.