Author Topic: Cookie  (Read 7196 times)

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
Re: Cookie
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2012, 12:41:24 PM »
@questionmarks... Lol...

These are amazing suggestions. Really, truly amazing. Thanks you so much for taking the time to write them out.

I've decided to look into toastmasters in my city. I don't know of any of you guys know, but my online personality transfers over to offline as well :) lol!

Besides, I'm stealthy afraid of public speaking like some 90% of the world, so all the more reason to get my blood pumping with getting up in front of large groups of people and doing a speech about cheese ;) ha! I'll keep you posted. Wednesday will be my first guest appearance at the meeting.
Network, network and network! One step at a time!

Offline question125

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2012, 10:15:04 PM »
@questionmarks... Lol...

These are amazing suggestions. Really, truly amazing. Thanks you so much for taking the time to write them out.

I've decided to look into toastmasters in my city. I don't know of any of you guys know, but my online personality transfers over to offline as well :) lol!

Besides, I'm stealthy afraid of public speaking like some 90% of the world, so all the more reason to get my blood pumping with getting up in front of large groups of people and doing a speech about cheese ;) ha! I'll keep you posted. Wednesday will be my first guest appearance at the meeting.
Network, network and network! One step at a time!

Anytime I can helop and if you need more info just contact me directly.
Hey maybe your entertainment reference from Cookie means going into Sales and / or marketing  :)

Also, checking into Project Management is another option.
Toastmaster is also a great thing as well.  Have fun with the toastmasters  it will be great!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2012, 06:06:10 PM »
I only just saw this, but I'm an officer in Toastmasters!!!! I absolutely recommend joining!!! There are so many benefits.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2012, 06:13:18 PM »
Oh how I love the positive influence and energy of you wonderful people on here! Wtf would I do without ya'll???? I'd be bored. That's what I'd be. Lol

anything