Author Topic: Destiny251  (Read 8831 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Re: Destiny251
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2013, 11:42:11 AM »
She did NOT work for me, when I called her she went right into relationships and when I told her that is not want I wanted to know she could not answer my question lol.  She did not work for me, but that does not mean she didn't work for the ones here that say she is bang on.

Offline Zee

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2013, 08:52:35 PM »
I figure when they act weird about taking new clients on Keen, they are often more than open to taking new callers on their own site. (not always because some readers only read through Keen), but I've even been blocked on Keen and have been given the 'no new callers' message and when I visit their site, no problems. 

Many readers try to increase their clientele and hope that you are willing to look for them, although it's always a guess. There is less they have to pay out of their own pocket once they have their own, but it's harder to get the word out unless they start on a popular platform (just an opinion).

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2013, 11:13:29 PM »
Destiny is the most accurate reader I have ever spoken to on or off any site!
Contact her at  Destiny251@ymail.com. Stop wasting time and money with these
other readers!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2013, 03:30:18 PM »
Faith,
Just wondering if you can share what Destiny251 has been accurate about and if you have read with anyone else?

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2013, 05:02:30 PM »
Hi there! Destiny has been accurate on everything for me! From timing on money/taxes and my love life! When I first found Destiny (about 10 years ago) every reader on keen was telling me that the guy I was calling about was "the one", and we would get married. Destiny
was the only one to gently tell me that this was not the case. of course....she was right. She was also correct regarding the next relationship I was in.  I trust her completely! She is honest and accurate and will not waste time or money keeping you on the phone!

Correction on her new web site contact info is www.destiny251.net

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2013, 12:46:46 AM »

Well ok! Im happy she worked for you, she was totally wrong for me and the information she gave was nothing even close to what I called about.  But, as we all know not every psychic works for everyone.  I was curious if you have read with anyone else?

Hi there! Destiny has been accurate on everything for me! From timing on money/taxes and my love life! When I first found Destiny (about 10 years ago) every reader on keen was telling me that the guy I was calling about was "the one", and we would get married. Destiny
was the only one to gently tell me that this was not the case. of course....she was right. She was also correct regarding the next relationship I was in.  I trust her completely! She is honest and accurate and will not waste time or money keeping you on the phone!

Correction on her new web site contact info is www.destiny251.net

Offline lioness79

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2013, 12:57:57 AM »
Hmm... faithntrust, you remind me of someone. Her name starts with a D and ends with a 1  :o

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2013, 02:49:27 AM »
Not sure what you mean...but ok

Offline tellmewhy

are psychics real, pleas clickbon linkvand read
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2013, 06:36:00 PM »
http://www.mkimura.com/stuff-schools-don-t-teach-you/psychicsmediums-aretheyreal

anything