Author Topic: Destiny251  (Read 8660 times)

Offline toknow

Destiny251
« on: October 09, 2012, 01:44:45 AM »
In the past, I've suggested Destiny251 who I have read with on Keen for years.  There were several people here on the board that said they had wanted to talk to her but she wasn't taking new callers.  She has her own new site now, Destiny251.com.   She is an amazing empath and clairvoyant.  She gets amazing details about people you ask about - what they're doing, what's on their minds lately.  She picks up on health stuff easily too. She is very honest and accurate.  Years ago when I was calling hundreds of psychics on Keen about a guy who'd grown distant, she was one of maybe 3 that didn't feed me BS about him coming back and knew the truth about why he was gone.  I'm assuming that she'll take new callers there.

Offline ktait

Re: Destiny251
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 02:48:24 PM »
I have also read with her recently and have to say she was one of the best I have read with.   I contacted her through keen just last week so I am assuming she is taking new callers.   What really impressed me about her is that she doesnt want any info at first but gives specifics on what she picks up and if you can validate then she continues.  As she explains its her way of letting you know shes actually tuned in to you/ situation. 

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 05:47:26 PM »
how is she with timing? is that something she is strong with, or no?

Offline ktait

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 06:10:02 PM »
I am scheduling another reading with her this week and will let you know on timing.  We didnt get that far in my initial reading with her to say one way or the other.  I just know she was scary accurate on picking up on the current issue at hand.

Offline oben

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 02:15:37 PM »
Sounds like toknow read a lot with her...if I am correct then maybe toknow can help us with her timing. I personally read with almost 150 psychics and none of the time frames I was given was accurate

Offline toknow

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 02:41:26 PM »
I never really ask any psychic about timing. I'm usually calling for insight on a relationship, where a guys head is,etc.  The two guys I called about who were fading out or we broke up, she flat out told me it's over, he's moved on, so there never was a question of timing of a return there.  And she was right. The only timing I can remember her giving me (and nailing it too)  over the years is about an ex's new marriage. She told me that it would not last a year, that they would split before a year was up.  His new wife moved out of their house 11 months after the wedding. She also told me I would be healed, moved on,  and uninterested in him then.  I didn't believe her on that one, but she was right there too!

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 06:52:20 PM »
Hey....I've been a client of Destiny251 for 10 years! She is the best reader I have found anywhere!
For those who want a fast accurate reading...she is currently running a special on her web site which
is www.destiny251.com. Contact her for the specials asap.....her appointments fill up quickly.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 07:14:21 PM »
LOL

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 09:06:15 PM »

Wowwee!! lol

Hey....I've been a client of Destiny251 for 10 years! She is the best reader I have found anywhere!
For those who want a fast accurate reading...she is currently running a special on her web site which
is www.destiny251.com. Contact her for the specials asap.....her appointments fill up quickly.

Offline bjr181

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2012, 03:32:31 PM »
Black Friday offer I just received.  I read with Destiny251 and definitely think she is a good empath.  She picked up on 2 guys and from what I can tell was right on specifically about my ex.  I really liked her and if you are interested in speaking with her, this is a good deal.

No I do not work for her but wanted to pass along for individuals looking for a psychic reading.

FROM DESTINY:
Happy Thanksgiving!! This is the time of year that I LOVE!! We get to openly share our love and gratitude with those in our lives. I also like to take this time to show my clients how much I value them. So I like to run my own Black Friday Specials!! So my existing clients can purchase 30 minute packages at the 15 minute price... that is equal to $1.50 a minute!! That's a super bargain!! The more minutes you  buy the better. Im offering 60 minute packages at the 30 minute rate..that's right $65 will buy you 60 minutes to use how you like. Split the minutes up to several different appointments or use at once or gift them to a friend. As with any Black Friday special, there are limited packages at these prices..Buy them now and schedule for Friday appointments. I will be taking appointments all day on Friday for these packages. Email me for more details or buy the package through my website and insure your Black Friday Special!! You can  use your minutes or save them for another time it's up to you.

For any new clients:
I have several packages that are up to $15 off the 30 minute starting package. I only have a few of these so dont wait and contact me soon for details!!

If you have any questions please let me know..ALSO, IF YOU REFER A FRIEND WHO BUYS A 30 MINUTE PACKAGE YOU  WILL RECEIVE 50% OFF YOUR NEXT PACKAGE. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR FRIENDS NAME SO I WILL KNOW WHEN THEY CONTACT ME, THE REFERRAL CAME FROM YOU.

www.destiny251.com

loops77

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2013, 03:03:27 AM »
anyone get around to trying her anyway?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2013, 01:12:27 PM »
I read with her about 6 months ago. She hit on a couple of facts that I can say are true, but overall the reading was rather generic and not all that impressive.  Looking back now I think it could apply to a multitude of people.  She predicted that something would turn around right away that did not.

Offline oben

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2013, 01:33:17 PM »
I read with her long time ago, I wrote in my notes "she was very general"
She made some predictions which are impossible to know for me, like he will have family issues or he will miss me big time and he will try to reach out but not sure how to and so on.
She saw something in writing from him coming my way but did not give me anytime frames and so far nothing came from him lol

loops77

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2013, 05:42:56 PM »
I figured. When they always act weird about taking new clients on Keen, I think they are trying to hide something. I tried to get her three times on Keen. She sent me emails telling me no new callers.

Offline newone1

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2013, 12:01:08 AM »
I read with Destiny251 yesterday and she was so on point.  She can be reached via facebook for all who are interested.

anything