Author Topic: has anyone used - phoenix burning, Mystikka, Ikshvivek303  (Read 11102 times)

Offline allbitenobark

Re: has anyone used - phoenix burning, Mystikka, Ikshvivek303
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 01:10:50 AM »
@Fluttershy - have any of your predictions happened with Phoenix Burning? I just read with her for the first time and although she was very kind her outlook for me was very negative overall and was even more negative than my other not so positive readings, lol! I'm just wondering about her accuracy and her timing of course. Again, she was very kind and if she proves to be correct I will gladly read with her again. :)

jen80

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 03:13:33 AM »
Ok. Here we go. Read with ikisvievk 303. First make sure you go with a pillow as he goes so slow you'll be there all day LOL but he did pick up on something. He then said that I should call in a month that he would be able to connect more so I thought that was ethical. I don't like what he wrote on his page about people that one starred him being women that he told that the exes were not coming back. I thought that was disrespectful. Why do these readers behave like they are doing us a favor?. Its quite simple they give us readings we give them money. We don't give them fake/counterfit money so they shouldn't give us fake predictions. Period.

loops77

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2013, 02:38:25 AM »
I just realized that a prediction Phoenix Burning told me came true..just not the way she said it. She said I would meet a guy, shiny bald that is into eating well/organic stuff and that he would be my next relationship (!). She also said he would have a "2 year plan". well, I met this guy a couple of weeks ago. With the way he behaved when I came into the store, I felt like he wanted to ask me out...but I wasnt really interested..and I think he could sense it. He worked at the local whole foods and was indeed bald. I remember him tallking about a 2 year school program that he was really excited about. I didnt go out with him though. I just realized that this was who she was talking about. Funny prediction.