Author Topic: has anyone used - phoenix burning, Mystikka, Ikshvivek303  (Read 11113 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
has anyone used - phoenix burning, Mystikka, Ikshvivek303
« on: October 06, 2012, 04:00:16 PM »
hey guys
i've recently tried a few readers. phoenix burning and Ikshvivek303 are people i've used in the past - about 3-4 years ago. i remembered Ikshvivek303 was right about something in the past, even though i didn't want him to be, but gave up on him then because he said something i didn't want to hear. i don't do that sort of thing now, so i figured i'd try him again. i read with him once 1.5 weeks ago and asked him about that upcoming weekend. he was right about the way he described it. i'm wondering if his other stuff will be right. the problem with him is  he's really slow, but seems accurate overall.

phoenix burning i also used years ago. unfortunately i don't remember my call(s) with her, but know that i used her briefly. i took her off of my list for a reason back then, but it could have also been because i didn't like what i heard. not sure. anyways, used her again this past week and she seemed pretty good actually. not sure about the future stuff, but she picked up currently stuff and the outcome was realistic.

Mystikka is someone fresh i tried weeks ago. it took me a couple days to get a hold of her. she seemed really good and i kept adding money. i know she is an empath for the most part, but seems pretty legit and into the craft. she has her own site as well.

anyone have experiences with any of these people that they'd like to share?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: has anyone used - phoenix burning, Mystikka, Ikshvivek303
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 04:27:22 PM »
I have read with Mystikka for years. I like and trust her, I just find empaths limiting at the moment.

Offline Truth

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 04:51:05 PM »
do her predictions come true? or is she just good for feeling someone out that you ask about?

Offline question125

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 07:18:40 PM »
I read with Mysttikka, and found  her refreshing, clear, concise and very easy to undertand.  She got my current situation correct and I kept adding money as well.  I find her to be honest and a real pleasure to talk with that provided some great insights. Based on her breath of infomation she seems to be more than a empath.

I will definitely call her again .  One thing is that she said I would have a strong pull to call him within the follwoing 10 to 15 days after my reading.  I always get that pull , but for some reason I actually did call and got a voicemail.  When I re-listened to my reading only then did I realize she was right. 

I will see if things unfold the way she expressed.  We will see this month, next month and December.
She is a joy to read with and I hope all she said was correct, even though I did not really jump for joy on the timing.

Offline Truth

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 01:49:36 AM »
yeah, that's my thing with empaths.. how can they predict anything? they can see the current, and feelings. so that's why im curious if her/other empaths predictions ever come true. i did really like her a lot. she's hardly ever available and she doesn't read for new people all too often it seems. i think i spent about 100 bucks with her.

loops77

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 01:53:40 AM »
phoenix burning is genuine. she has seen things a few years ago that are just happening now...so don't count on timing being right. i liked how little tidbits of info popped up that turned out to be right.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 02:07:02 AM »
She got small short term predictions for contact right for me. She was 100% correct years ago about someone not coming back to me.

She has told me for the past year that the most current ex would take years to come back around and the situation to resolve, which is what some other favorites tell me as we'll.

She was wrong in a career issue this summer.

Mystikka use to be my go to, now it's Kisha because Kisha has never been wrong in anything for me, but I check in with Mystikka every few months just for an empaths point of view. If her predictions are within a month they have worked for me, for others I recommended to her in this board, not so much. I would strictly use her for empath purposes.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 03:52:25 AM »
She got small short term predictions for contact right for me. She was 100% correct years ago about someone not coming back to me.

She has told me for the past year that the most current ex would take years to come back around and the situation to resolve, which is what some other favorites tell me as we'll.

Hey darlin, which she were you referring to? Thanks! :)

Offline Truth

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 04:09:20 PM »
dd, i think she was talking about Mystikka.

hey, SB - was the career thing the only thing Mystikka was wrong about for you over the years?
was it just completely wrong?
is she better with relationship stuff? and you mentioned she was good with contact and stuff. does that mean she gave dates, or just info?

Offline oben

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 02:20:56 PM »
I emailed Mystikka about new client but she never got back to me. And I forgot about her afterwards. I was not that big on keen and mostly read with CP. and I am coming to conclude maybe that was another mistake. ;). Sounds like keen psychics are more accurate than CP. I should have thought about it when I noticed they never post any negative feedback.

Offline wondering

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 09:57:06 PM »
I'm thinking of trying out phoenix burning - loops, do you still read with her? Did she get most of your situation correct?

Anyone else use phoenix?

TIA!

loops77

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2012, 09:57:48 PM »
I'm thinking of trying out phoenix burning - loops, do you still read with her? Did she get most of your situation correct?

Anyone else use phoenix?

TIA!

No, dont read with her anymore. I stick to my faves mostly. She was right about some things, just couldnt always tune into what I wanted to know about sometimes.

Offline question125

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2012, 09:18:44 PM »

@truth.  I didn't know she has her own site.  I only know about the keen location.  Is her site the below url?   
http://www.mystikka.com/p/psychic-readings.html

Offline Truth

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2012, 12:04:45 AM »
yeah, i believe so. i also remember seeing on there when i first found it that she won't read for keen customers on her private site for some reason. but, it seems to be her.

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2012, 04:22:30 PM »
Confusing you with another person means he read his notes and read the wrong person.  He did not read your energy.  Right?