Author Topic: Contact predictions that were smack on!  (Read 22468 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Contact predictions that were smack on!
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2013, 09:52:13 PM »
Her Keen name is now Sandy Queen, but I don't know if she still takes calls there bc her last feedback is from September. 

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/sandy-queen/9789866

You know, Sandy Esther was really accurate with giving me exact dates. Precise. I could take it to the bank. Now I can't find her anywhere and had to find someone else. Wonder why ...

I asked the person I mentioned earlier if I could give out her info. She's in my hometown but does phone readings for me since I live abroad. This is not the norm for her. She said she'd rather I didn't, so I have to respect her wishes. Sorry about that.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2013, 10:00:48 PM »
Thanks, I have that listing. She hasn't been on there since September. I check in every now and then but she's vanished.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2013, 06:07:27 PM »
Hello!!!

I have been waiting for contact from someone, and I am pleased to announced that I received the contact today. 

Based on the readings I have had in the past month, I can give credit to a couple of readers. 

Back in mid-March when the silent period began, I asked Ness if I would receive contact.  She saw a "4", which she believed to be April. Since this is someone I am usually in constant communication with, I did not think this was correct.  I called her for an updated this past Saturday, and she stated that contact would be in April and would be in a "2".  Two days, two weeks, or the second.  Contact was received today April 2nd!!!!

On March 20th, a week and a half after the last communication took place, I chatted with Jane, who stated that contact would come in a "2".  She stated "the cards read 2 weeks, but for some reason I see feel the energy as 2 days".  I read with her again on March 25th, and once again she got a "2" for contact.  I give her credit because it was both 2 weeks after the initial call and on the 2nd of April.

Secondly, I will give an honorable mention to Sweetheart Tarot.  While I initially thought she was incorrect because she said contact would come in 2 weeks or less, I'm thinking that maybe she simply misinterpreted the "2".  I am not as "gung ho" about giving her credit as I am about Ness and Jane who were spot on, but I figured I throw it out there. 

Now, the rest of the predictions I can't really speak on bc I don't really see things progressing as these readers have said.  I at least want to give them credit for being spot on regarding contact though.  It's a difficult thing to pinpoint, and I am really excited they were correct.  :)

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2013, 10:31:03 PM »
"UK Victoria" (storefront, not on keen) predicted contact would pick up (it was extremely spotty) the last two weeks of March. Absolutely correct. We began texting daily on the 22nd. She also predicted he would pull away again quickly. Also true.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2013, 11:01:51 PM »

Secondly, I will give an honorable mention to Sweetheart Tarot.  While I initially thought she was incorrect because she said contact would come in 2 weeks or less, I'm thinking that maybe she simply misinterpreted the "2".  I am not as "gung ho" about giving her credit as I am about Ness and Jane who were spot on, but I figured I throw it out there. 
Well that is good news!  Sweetheart Tarot - I read with her, and when I asked for timing she said she doesn't give timing - even mentioned that her Keen profile says that (which I obviously has overlooked).  I wonder why she was willing to offer you a 2 for 2 weeks?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2013, 11:19:09 PM »

Well that is good news!  Sweetheart Tarot - I read with her, and when I asked for timing she said she doesn't give timing - even mentioned that her Keen profile says that (which I obviously has overlooked).  I wonder why she was willing to offer you a 2 for 2 weeks?

Hmm that's interesting, Bark.  I didn't even ask her for timing.  I just told her that he went silent due to something I communicated to him, and she said the silence would not go longer than 2 weeks.  I'm not sure why she felt the need to say that.  I know Joeana also states she doesn't do timing, but she did give me timing, so who knows?  Maybe they just share it when they get it, but don't encourage the direct questions? 

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2013, 03:45:50 PM »
Great news, Synergy!

I had a somewhat similar experience with Sweetheart. Except mine was her asking me for the timeframe I wanted, i.e. 3 months. I've never been asked that in a reading before and it threw me which I think affected the rest of the reading.

Offline tammyp

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2013, 05:54:31 AM »
I am a PS girl, new to CP.  I go to Mazie on PS.  I started talking to her probably 8 months ago and she has been spot on every single time with contact.  Probably about 6 times.  I tell everyone that if she says its gonna happen on that day, you better mark it in your calendar.

Angel light

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2013, 05:27:23 PM »
Ness got a contact prediction for me.  She said contact was on hold until May, and I received contact on  May 2nd.  Also Tarot with Jane was right on with contact as well, she but not as specific as ness.  Jane said contact would happen between April and June.

anything