Author Topic: Contact predictions that were smack on!  (Read 22416 times)

Offline oben

Re: Contact predictions that were smack on!
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 12:39:17 AM »
Jen80, I am glad her predictions were dot on for u, none of her predictions including contact predictions panned out for me...

jen80

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 04:36:41 AM »
Jen80, I am glad her predictions were dot on for u, none of her predictions including contact predictions panned out for me...
Hi, oh no. Who works for you? I'll like to find other people that are good without testing them all to find the good ones I've wasted a lot of money already. Uli over at cp works for me at times. When she's hot she's hot even names but she is still only about 70 percent right. She's the best over at cp. Venus is so general and talks in that quiet voice but her timing sucks and she is not that good but not too bad. Pilar is a cold reader and keeps notes on clients, anasela does this time wasting stuff where she tells you to breath at every question, what a joke, abrielle said something I caught her and she tried to back track. Leo is just ok but is rude, michael got one contact correct but failed every other thing, jacqueline said my ex and I would be married by january well LOL there's 7 days left. I've read with many sorry to say. If only I found this forum earlier.

Offline oben

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2013, 05:07:46 AM »
I did not read with uli and Jacqueline on cp but I read with the rest u mentioned. No one got anything right for me as far as predictions. As far as seeing the situation and what happened, cookie even game dated and described events as if I was having flashbacks, but when it comes to predictions, nothing. I read with almost 200 readers I think (pretty close if not exact lol) and just learned a lesson, a very expensive one ...lol

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2013, 06:46:57 AM »
I hate the numbers thing that kisha does. I've written before that I feel it's a cop out. I get 3/5 and 5/7. Once I just got 9. What the heck am I supposed to do with that?
She's also not really been accurate about love stuff.

I will give her work prediction but feel I'm being really generous on that too.

There is a lady who I read with that gives exact dates every single time. She's so wrong on final outcomes so I don't call for that. But if I want to know when, she's my go-to. I don't think she even knows how right she is sometimes :)
So it can happen but I think it's rare

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2013, 09:30:58 AM »
Wow! Exact dates every time? That's amazing! Do you mind sharing who it is?

jen80

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2013, 11:15:25 AM »
Sp exact dates? please share. Kisha told me that my ex and I were over and she was right. But my question is. I read on a post somewhere here that kisha sees 2 years ahead but at one time she had seen my ex and I working things out but then we had a huge argument and she said that I threw off the prediction and all other predictions were now null and void. That we are never getting back together. If I can change former predictions with my actions why can't I change this current predictions with my actions? Why wasn't it seen that yes we will get back together but afterwards break up for good. Anyway I am not complaining just wondering. Can't complain as she has never been wrong for me. I have read with almost everyone at CP and a lot on keen that I can say she is the best for me.if someone can explain the 2 year thing please do as am very curious.

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2013, 12:27:37 PM »
Wow! Exact dates every time? That's amazing! Do you mind sharing who it is?

Yes I would also love to know.  I have had Esme give me first and last name of a guy amd Agnes of CP give me contact 48 hours and happened.  Both were wrong for the big picture.  So I don't recommend them.  But please share your psychic's name.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2013, 12:48:16 PM »
Hi, oh no. Who works for you? I'll like to find other people that are good without testing them all to find the good ones I've wasted a lot of money already. Uli over at cp works for me at times. When she's hot she's hot even names but she is still only about 70 percent right. She's the best over at cp. Venus is so general and talks in that quiet voice but her timing sucks and she is not that good but not too bad. Pilar is a cold reader and keeps notes on clients, anasela does this time wasting stuff where she tells you to breath at every question, what a joke, abrielle said something I caught her and she tried to back track. Leo is just ok but is rude, michael got one contact correct but failed every other thing, jacqueline said my ex and I would be married by january well LOL there's 7 days left. I've read with many sorry to say. If only I found this forum earlier.

Yes, Venus will drag her introduction out for 10 years to take up time and speak in a low voice that you can barely hear!  She'll start to speak up when your time is about to run out so that you can extend.

Uli is actually quite good.  She is very real, but not perfect.  She's not good at third parties.

Leo can be very rude, but he's also pretty decent with reading the person in question and being honest.

jen80

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2013, 02:14:39 PM »

Yes, Venus will drag her introduction out for 10 years to take up time and speak in a low voice that you can barely hear!  She'll start to speak up when your time is about to run out so that you can extend.

Uli is actually quite good.  She is very real, but not perfect.  She's not good at third parties.

Leo can be very rude, but he's also pretty decent with reading the person in question and being honest.
LOL venus is so slow and you can hardly hear her. Leo is very honest and don't care how you take what he is saying. He is pretty good though but when I remember how harsh he can be I think twice. Uli got the name of my brother's supervisor right. She got many things right but also failed many things but if you want to read with anyone over at CP save your money and go for uli and while u wait to get on her line give leo a call and take a pain reliever after his call. I spent so much money over at CP I was getting appointments with uli whenever I wanted. Somehow I don't regret spending the money on her like I regret spending on cookie. Cookie even told me to contact my guy and sleep with him that he won't resist me after that. True talk folks!!!

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2013, 04:37:25 PM »
If I can change former predictions with my actions why can't I change this current predictions with my actions? Why wasn't it seen that yes we will get back together but afterwards break up for good.

i have wondered the same thing numerous times. if you can change the outcome that much, to be bad, why can't you change it for the better? and if that's the case why weren't you warned or told this could happen? that answer always seems like a cop-out to me.

jen80

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2013, 05:45:51 PM »
If I can change former predictions with my actions why can't I change this current predictions with my actions? Why wasn't it seen that yes we will get back together but afterwards break up for good.

i have wondered the same thing numerous times. if you can change the outcome that much, to be bad, why can't you change it for the better? and if that's the case why weren't you warned or told this could happen? that answer always seems like a cop-out to me.
exactly so I question this free will thing psychics use as an excuse and I also question all psychic readings which I can't because I have seen predictions happen that means that a psychic that has failed prediction should not use the free will thing it is a fraud. Example kisha is very very good in timing. For me she hasn't failed on that yet but why didn't free will stop that. Once she gave me a time when my ex would come to my house but I wanted him to come faster so I asked him to come at an earlier date and he agreed and it was a better time for him but at the last minute something happened and he couldn't make it and ended up coming at the exact date/numbers kisha gave. Why didn't both our free will make that happen?. Also in jobs why r dates correct when u would get a job what happened to the free will of the employer?. Why can we change a good prediction to bad but can't change a bad prediction to good?. If u r told that ur relationship is over for good what happens to the free will of the people involved?. If u see someone passing an exam what if the person does not read and fails? If free will is all encompassing why are we even getting psychic readings and wasting money on something that is fluid when good and permanent when bad?. If someone can see years down the road then free will does not exist, for free will to exist you can only see a second into the future as human beings change their minds constantly. I believe when a psychic says something is free will it is a cop out to cover their failures. People say timing is hard but there are people like kisha that has a high rate of accuracy. Am so confused.

elcaliente

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2013, 06:17:10 PM »
If free will does have some impact on predictions, and I am not sure of that myself, but if it can, I don't think one can render what fee will is down so simplisticly to being a changing of one's mind as you gave in your example of an event change or meeting change.  I believe, rather, that free will is when an individual exercises a choice to go against what his/her inner voice tells him/her to do.  I believe it is a really conscious decision to go against everything that this individual is being directed/urged/guided to do internally. 

So, it isn't a factor when something accidentally occurs, but it more or less a factor when an person acts in a way that is contrary to what is in his/her heart or what one's conscience would have them do. 

exactly so I question this free will thing psychics use as an excuse and I also question all psychic readings which I can't because I have seen predictions happen that means that a psychic that has failed prediction should not use the free will thing it is a fraud. Example kisha is very very good in timing. For me she hasn't failed on that yet but why didn't free will stop that. Once she gave me a time when my ex would come to my house but I wanted him to come faster so I asked him to come at an earlier date and he agreed and it was a better time for him but at the last minute something happened and he couldn't make it and ended up coming at the exact date/numbers kisha gave. Why didn't both our free will make that happen?. Also in jobs why r dates correct when u would get a job what happened to the free will of the employer?. Why can we change a good prediction to bad but can't change a bad prediction to good?. If u r told that ur relationship is over for good what happens to the free will of the people involved?. If u see someone passing an exam what if the person does not read and fails? If free will is all encompassing why are we even getting psychic readings and wasting money on something that is fluid when good and permanent when bad?. If someone can see years down the road then free will does not exist, for free will to exist you can only see a second into the future as human beings change their minds constantly. I believe when a psychic says something is free will it is a cop out to cover their failures. People say timing is hard but there are people like kisha that has a high rate of accuracy. Am so confused.

jen80

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2013, 06:50:57 PM »
If free will does have some impact on predictions, and I am not sure of that myself, but if it can, I don't think one can render what fee will is down so simplisticly to being a changing of one's mind as you gave in your example of an event change or meeting change.  I believe, rather, that free will is when an individual exercises a choice to go against what his/her inner voice tells him/her to do.  I believe it is a really conscious decision to go against everything that this individual is being directed/urged/guided to do internally. 

So, it isn't a factor when something accidentally occurs, but it more or less a factor when an person acts in a way that is contrary to what is in his/her heart or what one's conscience would have them do. 

HI, so can a prediciton be made for 2 yrs or even a month down the road? Someone may go against their feelings now but in 6mths see their ex for example and accept their feelings. Can a psychic reading exist in the realm of free will. If someone fails an exam that they were told they would pass and the person read and covered bases but was later told that they didn't read hard enough so their free will was the problem. If an ex was to contact you but didn't where does the free will thing come in?. If with your action for example a fight changes your prediction why can't making up change it also. Can a psychic really say something is not going to change and is permanent when even people change. You may have an ex that is immature now but in 3yrs get mature and come back to you. I think only God can say something is permanent. U may have a sickness and the doctors tell u that u will live for only 6 mths but 20 yrs later you are stll here. I just find it odd  that someone can say something is permanent, u always have to give a little room  for the impossible to happen.

elcaliente

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2013, 08:25:20 PM »
Pyshics predict the likely or probable outcome of a situation given that current energy or momentum continues along the same path as it is at the time of the reading.  I think psychics are simply projecting probable events based upon a current condition and upon the premise that this particular condition continues. When a psychic sees future events, they are seeing the most likely results of the current course that an individual, or individuals have set for themselves by his/her or their motivations and beliefs and the probable outcome is based upon the conditions at the time of the reading.  For predictions that are way out in time, of course there are more instances for a change in course to occur.  I sense that this is why short-term predictions for contact and events are more apt to be accurate than long-term predictions that take many months or years to manifest.  I suppose with long term predictions, it is possible that the reader picks up motivations and intentions that could appear to be so strong at the time of the reading, that it seems *unlikely* that they are inclined to change.  However, any momentum can change based on a change in one's motivation, intention or belief and therefore it would ultimately, change the final outcome.

HI, so can a prediciton be made for 2 yrs or even a month down the road? Someone may go against their feelings now but in 6mths see their ex for example and accept their feelings. Can a psychic reading exist in the realm of free will. If someone fails an exam that they were told they would pass and the person read and covered bases but was later told that they didn't read hard enough so their free will was the problem. If an ex was to contact you but didn't where does the free will thing come in?. If with your action for example a fight changes your prediction why can't making up change it also. Can a psychic really say something is not going to change and is permanent when even people change. You may have an ex that is immature now but in 3yrs get mature and come back to you. I think only God can say something is permanent. U may have a sickness and the doctors tell u that u will live for only 6 mths but 20 yrs later you are stll here. I just find it odd  that someone can say something is permanent, u always have to give a little room  for the impossible to happen.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2013, 09:45:09 PM »
You know, Sandy Esther was really accurate with giving me exact dates. Precise. I could take it to the bank. Now I can't find her anywhere and had to find someone else. Wonder why ...

I asked the person I mentioned earlier if I could give out her info. She's in my hometown but does phone readings for me since I live abroad. This is not the norm for her. She said she'd rather I didn't, so I have to respect her wishes. Sorry about that.

anything