Author Topic: Predictions for Others  (Read 4137 times)

Furah2fun

Predictions for Others
« on: October 04, 2012, 08:09:28 PM »
Three months ago, I predicted that my best friend would give birth on September 29 (her actual due date was October 6.)..Anyway, lo and behold, that was the day she went into labor!!!!

If only I could predict things for myself. Has anyone else had this problem?

tjoy12

Re: Predictions for Others
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 08:15:11 PM »
Oh and that other thing you predicted too...that happened.  :)

Furah2fun

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 08:24:20 PM »
I know! haha.

jdd2003

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 08:30:56 PM »
Truelove, I have dreams that come true. Normally it's a ways away and it will always be a warning, like not to do something, if you know what I mean?

I also dream when someone or something like a pet close to me dies. It's quite awful and I usually don't connect the dots upon waking, but I am always in a state and it's always feels so real. I usually dream quite precisely what's happened. For instance, the last time that happened, I dreamed my dog died. In the dream it was one of my pets, I couldn't tell which (also they're all at home with my parents). The pet was bleeding profusely but I couldn't tell where from and the vet said there was nothing to be done. I was crying and crying begging my parents to do something and trying to stop the pet bleeding. I woke in an absolute state and called home to tell my mom what I'd dreamed. She hung up on me pretty quickly saying she had to go. A week later she told me that the reason she did that was because she was so stunned by what I told her it had freaked her out. She then told my dad and he said don't tell her what happened. They realised I was coming home for xmas and would need to tell me after all. Turns out it was one of our dogs, who was very old, but I loved him to bits and he was the son of our previous dog so he's been there since I was little. He had a tumour and got ill suddenly. They took him to the vet who said it's quite bad and to bring him back in the morning to see what he could do. My parents sat up with him til midnight but as soon as they went inside to get more tea, he disappeared (they go away to die). The little dog didn't follow him so they knew what was happening. The next morning they found him and shortly after I called. The vet said the tumour ruptured and he died of internal bleeding. Freaked me out too. Not the first time it's happened and it never ceases to weird me out.

More recently though I've been having dreams about a particular person. Like one night I kept waking up feeling like he was texting me. Lo and behold, the next morning he did text me and said he'd wanted to before but figured it was too late and I'd be asleep! A few nights ago the same thing happened, same person doing something. I forgot about it til the end of the next day when I suddenly eealised what had happened that morning, I had dreamed that night. Is it odd that this is hppening so much more specifically and faster now??

tjoy12

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 08:38:27 PM »
I had a dream in July that my ex and I were at the movies, but we were not together in a relationship.

Well, in August when we reconnected as friends, he asked me to the movies (the last time I saw him before this was in June) and yep we were not back together.

Furah2fun

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 08:50:36 PM »
That is crazy JDD and TJOY. I have had dreams like that as well.

The last couple of nights, I have had a recurring dream. My friend's husband has deep conversations with my exs (diff ones). One is from college and is married and ended a long time ago, and I have no interest in. The other is the recent one. Anyway, he finds out information and shares it with me. But the dream ends with, "I have to tell you something."

jdd2003

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 09:16:30 PM »
oooooh I'm curious to hear how this one turns out truelove. keep us posted.

Yea it's intense, I've had these dreams ever since I was a child. I didn't really tell anyone til much later and only really started discussing this stuff with my mom after the dog dream incident which freaked her out. I did a bit of reading about this after these last two dreams because never before has it been so specific. Usually it's vague and the second I wake up I forget about it altogether until I find myself in the place and situation and suddenly I'm like, oh yea this was what I shouldn't do. Like deja vu. These last two dreams though, they are about a specific peson texting me or posting something to facebook and it happened the very next day. It was so specific and so real that I kept waking up checking my phone, or in the latter case going, I need to see what's on my facebook. There's no two ways about it. Apparently this is ESP? It is kind of cool, even if it freaks me out, but I wish I could control when it happens....then I wouldn't need to call psychics lol!!

Furah2fun

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 11:20:31 PM »
I know, I wish I could control the intuition for myself as well! You are right, it would save so much money!!!!

anything