Author Topic: keen/Magical Sandra  (Read 14747 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
keen/Magical Sandra
« on: October 03, 2012, 12:07:09 AM »
Hi Guys......wanted to know if anyone has read with magical sandra and what do you think of her for accuracy?

Offline powerofnow

Re: keen/Magical Sandra
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 12:19:59 AM »
I spoke with her for the first time in January 2005 - she accurately described a guy she said would be my lifepartner, coming in shortly. Met him in May, and started dating in June and spent 4 (relatively) happy years with him. She described him quite accurately and I suppose he had potential to be my lifepartner but the long-distance and some other issues took its toll so I broke up with him.

I still call her once every couple years but I didn't call her in the past year because she didn't like the guy I was interested in but ultimately she was right *sigh*

In a nutshell - if you call about a guy who has major issues, she'll bluntly tell you you can do better and there's someone better waiting (so true!)

Furah2fun

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 12:31:47 AM »
@power, just started cracking up re guys who have major issues. I know what she would say to me!!!

Offline powerofnow

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 12:39:17 AM »
lol! Well, I had to learn the hard way (and the guy I liked was only slightly damaged!) ...so now you're all forewarned ;)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 12:45:28 AM »
Magical Sandra was one of the few who was right about my last relationship.  She also accurately described/predicted the next man who would be interested in me after the demise of that relationship.  Since I am no longer getting readings, I never called her back, but if I felt like I needed a reading, I would definitely call her again. 

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 01:17:55 AM »
Thanks guys for the feedback on magical sandra.

***I just checked keen and it states in her blog that she is not accepting new clients....but the blog dates back to 2008....anyone know if she has taken calls from new callers since?

Offline toknow

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 01:58:29 AM »
Sandra is my absolute favorite. I've said it before, if I could only read with one reader, it would be her.  She's been reading for me over a decade.  When I see people posting out here that are heartbroken over lost loves and are so obviously being led on and getting false hope from rip off readers I just wish they all could read with her just once.  She will NOT give false hope and she's extremely accurate.  I know that she has on occasion taken on a new client that she must feel is in desperate need of her help.  She has an amazing gift and an unwavering commitment to honesty that's rare to find.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 02:25:03 AM »
Toknow...thanks....i would like to read with her.  maybe she will accept new callers.

jdd2003

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 08:50:06 AM »
Hmmm I have mixed feelings over her

I called in May asking about a guy. she was very blunt that it would never be anything. She was correct as I ended up moving on and he was massively leading me on. He's just not a very good person and at this point can't even make eye contact with me. That sort of tells me everything when someone can't make eye contact with you in public.

She described the guy who would basically be my be all and end all. I met someone like this in August. When I called her about him she said the only reason he would not be the right one is because he takes more than two days to contact me sometimes and she told me the right guy would never take more than two days to call me. This I find a tad odd to be honest with you. SO he's perfect in every other sense, but that? On the same person Kisha has told me it's bad timing for both of us, but something will be there in the future and Queen of cups told me I'd have the opportunity to get to know him slowly. Queen of Cups has been pretty right on these things for me so since these readings aren't really in line, I can't comment too much.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 01:49:23 PM »
I'm so pissed. I have been tryin to get a reading with her for the last year. She let me know she won't be taking on new callers. I can't believe you guys connected with her. Bugger.

jdd2003

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 02:40:47 PM »
email her cfisher

Offline Zee

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 03:48:09 PM »
I have been tryin to get a reading with her for the last year. She let me know she won't be taking on new callers.
I have been told this it code for I will take your call on my site. She does have one and boy is it a site!  I suppose this is her but it's kinda hard to tell.
http://magicalsandra.com

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2012, 04:23:29 PM »
It is her site and she still refused to take me on as a new caller even after I'd emailed her.

Offline Zee

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2012, 04:26:53 PM »
I honestly don't understand the 'new caller' concept. Psychics act as if they will become overloaded with calls, or make too much money.  Do they really have that many repeat customers that they can turn potential sells away?

jdd2003

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2012, 04:39:22 PM »
I emailed her and told her she'd been highly recommended to me. She replied saying she wasn't taking new callers, but that I should tell her my question and date of birth and she'd get back to me to let me know if she could read for me.

anything