Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 615069 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #870 on: April 30, 2019, 06:50:30 PM »
any updates on Anne? has she given anyone a negative outcome which didn't happen?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #871 on: April 30, 2019, 11:52:10 PM »
Thanks everyone not sure how she has so many good reviews. I guess its from people where she got current situation correct not future predictions which to me is what indicates an authentic advisor/psychic. Also random numbers are not timeframes so i guess she doesn’t provide them either.

Yes the good reviews are definitely what she picks up in the present - i would say at least up to 2 weeks. There are many reasons I like to look into the present because there may be things going on now in the present that i may not be aware of that she can shed light on. But I’d say only use her for this. Different readers have different strengths and long term predictions for her ain’t one of them lol

I don't think short term predictions are her thing either. 😂 She's bang on though for someone's feelings at that moment when you call.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #872 on: May 10, 2019, 11:15:53 PM »
Has she gotten it correct when she said there’s a third person around or not?

Offline helloworld

« Reply #873 on: May 10, 2019, 11:33:42 PM »

Yes, few years ago she told me my then POI not only had a third party but she was living in his house. She was correct and I was able to validate.

Thing with her is when she's accurate, she's bang on but if you can't validate it's difficult to say when she's on. She has been pretty wrong for me as well.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #874 on: May 10, 2019, 11:35:49 PM »

Yes.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #875 on: May 10, 2019, 11:37:44 PM »
I think the common consensus is that she's good with that but not good with long term prediction

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #876 on: May 10, 2019, 11:55:27 PM »
I had a couple readings lately (I’ve now withdrawn my money from my account to stop myself from buying anymore readings!!) that told me that there was another girl near my boyfriend. He’s been weird lately, but what is normal for someone with a drug habit? They were random readers that I have never used before... Mama Roberts, Carla Curlee. Also Leanne Halyburton, although I feel like she was right, however was reading the recent past as ‘Danielle’ was the girl he was tormenting me with at Christmas time.

Anyway QOC thoroughly checked and she said she doesn’t believe whatsoever that he has another girl in his life, that he wants freedom and he doesn’t think that bringing some other girl into this would be the answer.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #877 on: May 11, 2019, 12:51:59 AM »
I had a couple readings lately (I’ve now withdrawn my money from my account to stop myself from buying anymore readings!!) that told me that there was another girl near my boyfriend. He’s been weird lately, but what is normal for someone with a drug habit? They were random readers that I have never used before... Mama Roberts, Carla Curlee. Also Leanne Halyburton, although I feel like she was right, however was reading the recent past as ‘Danielle’ was the girl he was tormenting me with at Christmas time.

Anyway QOC thoroughly checked and she said she doesn’t believe whatsoever that he has another girl in his life, that he wants freedom and he doesn’t think that bringing some other girl into this would be the answer.

I would totally believe QoC in the present on this matter as Leanne does bring up the past

Offline wishes215

« Reply #878 on: May 11, 2019, 05:17:17 AM »
In my personal experience QofC has been the most accurate at picking up third parties.

quote author=Sweetsydney2000 link=topic=957.msg84624#msg84624 date=1557532527]

[/quote]

Offline jqc103

« Reply #879 on: May 15, 2019, 05:29:03 PM »
yeah, I have to say, i think she is the real deal although like everyone else has said, i don't think her predictions are always true. I called her again today after about 2.5 months and she got the same card for my situation (which hasn't changed since the last time i spoke to her).

Everytime i call her though, she gets the number 2. Last time, she said 2 weeks or 2months and nothing happened. This time, she said again that nothing will happen for 2 weeks or 2months but she feels its 2 months. I don't know if her numbers even mean anything at this point.

My very first call with her, she gave me a 2 also, but something she kinda predicted actually happened in about 3 weeks. Maybe that was just a coincidence though.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #880 on: May 19, 2019, 03:09:33 AM »
yeah, I have to say, i think she is the real deal although like everyone else has said, i don't think her predictions are always true. I called her again today after about 2.5 months and she got the same card for my situation (which hasn't changed since the last time i spoke to her).

Everytime i call her though, she gets the number 2. Last time, she said 2 weeks or 2months and nothing happened. This time, she said again that nothing will happen for 2 weeks or 2months but she feels its 2 months. I don't know if her numbers even mean anything at this point.

My very first call with her, she gave me a 2 also, but something she kinda predicted actually happened in about 3 weeks. Maybe that was just a coincidence though.

I personally thinks she gives everyone a 2...it’s all over the thread. I was surprised when she gave me a 4 at one point. I wouldn’t believe her timing tho

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #881 on: May 19, 2019, 03:14:23 AM »
I think she is real too. She also gave me a 2 though lol

Offline wishes215

« Reply #882 on: May 19, 2019, 04:56:37 AM »
I got a 4 once and this time a 3:))and mind u, the first time it happened in April, 4 wks later:) she never got timing right after that one time:))

Offline jqc103

« Reply #883 on: May 19, 2019, 08:59:07 PM »
Her contact prediction hasn't changed since i called her and i really hope POI and I have contact like she says we will.

Has she gotten contact predictions right for anyone?

WinterElf

« Reply #884 on: May 19, 2019, 10:29:36 PM »
her contact prediction happened for me. she said 2 and i got contact in 2 days