Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 615060 times)

Offline Cc2019

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #855 on: April 15, 2019, 11:31:24 PM »
Has anyone noticed that she sounds like two different people? Sometimes she’s an old lady and then other times she’s really young and super talkative. It’s odd.

LOL! It’s so true. She always takes the call sounding so disinterested and then slowly warms up...

Offline hope36

« Reply #856 on: April 16, 2019, 12:49:45 AM »
Maybe it’s the way she’s sitting on the toilet
Lmao  ;D ;D ;D

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #857 on: April 16, 2019, 01:40:20 AM »
i talk to her often and she knows me now and remembers me.  heres how i use her and shes fabulous for this....   for example, my bf and i were in a "tiff" and she knew pretty uch how he was feeling and what he was going to say to me, etc.  It was awesome - i was a step ahead the entire time and was able to curb the whole thing....turn it around.  He was close to a break up actually and it was kind of a misunderstanding.  She was dead on with what he was thinking - it was fabulous

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #858 on: April 16, 2019, 03:58:38 PM »
Has anyone noticed that she sounds like two different people? Sometimes she’s an old lady and then other times she’s really young and super talkative. It’s odd.

I talked to her 3 times, and never felt that she is young. she was middle age and grumpy lol

Offline lalalucy0404

« Reply #859 on: April 16, 2019, 05:18:45 PM »
I genuinely do feel that Anne is accurate. I call her about once every 2/3 weeks just to get her view on how my bf is feeling and stuff and based off what she says I know she’s accurate.

She did warn me that I need to be careful with my readings and that I need to stop asking too many questions because it’s more like I’m giving myself a reading and I realized she was right.

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #860 on: April 16, 2019, 06:41:41 PM »
Hi everyone, I was wondering how many minutes on average you spend talking to Anne... I read with her in the past and I remember a short check up on my POI was around 3-4 minutes... just to have an idea on how much to top up because TBH keen can be quite dangerous on my bank account esp. when I have been drinking a few lol... Last time I read with her was in 2016 and her prices have gone up a bit now...

Offline lalalucy0404

« Reply #861 on: April 16, 2019, 08:06:27 PM »
I normally spend like 4-6 minutes with her. I try not to stay on the phone too long

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #862 on: April 16, 2019, 10:16:50 PM »
Has Queen of Cups been accurate for anyone regarding predictions of contact from a POI who you haven’t been in contact with for a while and also outcomes? Sounds like she is good with current energy if person is already in your life. Im just wondering if it’s worth me reading with her.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #863 on: April 16, 2019, 10:51:57 PM »
Has Queen of Cups been accurate for anyone regarding predictions of contact from a POI who you haven’t been in contact with for a while and also outcomes? Sounds like she is good with current energy if person is already in your life. Im just wondering if it’s worth me reading with her.

No.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #864 on: April 16, 2019, 10:59:49 PM »

Not once with me. She’s never hit a longer predictions
But echoing others, she’s really good and spot on with current energy.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #865 on: April 17, 2019, 12:01:30 AM »

Twice she gave me timeframe for reconnection and neither happened. It was in Oct and Nov 2018. No reconnection yet :(

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #866 on: April 17, 2019, 12:21:28 AM »

I read with her September 2016 on an old POI...I was out of contact for 4 months...she predicted a 3 surrounding when I would hear from him.....I did hear from him on the last day of November which was almost December - which put it almost at 3 months ....but maybe that was a coincidence

No one accurately predicted at that time when my POI would contact me - the only detail that was correct was Indio(CP) she said it would be a text and late at night - and he did when I got contact

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #867 on: April 17, 2019, 01:34:43 AM »
Thanks everyone not sure how she has so many good reviews. I guess its from people where she got current situation correct not future predictions which to me is what indicates an authentic advisor/psychic. Also random numbers are not timeframes so i guess she doesn’t provide them either.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #868 on: April 17, 2019, 01:40:11 AM »
Thanks everyone not sure how she has so many good reviews. I guess its from people where she got current situation correct not future predictions which to me is what indicates an authentic advisor/psychic. Also random numbers are not timeframes so i guess she doesn’t provide them either.

Yesss. I agree with you. She’s good for picking up third parties and current situations. That’s about it.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #869 on: April 17, 2019, 01:40:17 AM »

Yes the good reviews are definitely what she picks up in the present - i would say at least up to 2 weeks. There are many reasons I like to look into the present because there may be things going on now in the present that i may not be aware of that she can shed light on. But I’d say only use her for this. Different readers have different strengths and long term predictions for her ain’t one of them lol