Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 615046 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #585 on: November 04, 2018, 02:20:35 PM »
https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/queen-of-cups18/4516772

Three actually. It's not weird. Most readers have multiple listings with different specialties, i.e., tarot, psychic readings, love relationships, dream interpretations, etc.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #586 on: November 04, 2018, 05:11:38 PM »
She has 2 different profiles on keen for some reason -

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/tarot-readers/queen-of-cups18/7074596?category=588&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=29

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/queen-of-cups18/3129407?category=635&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=29

They’re under different categories. That way, if someone is searching through a specific category rather than looking for her by name, she’ll come up under all of her different specialties.  :)

Offline star1

« Reply #587 on: November 04, 2018, 09:32:13 PM »
I just had a reading with QOC because she was on the 10mins for $1.99. She seemed most realistic and was the first to give me bad news out of Yona, Aries and practically every reader I've read with. She didn't give me much info, though. It was literally your guy has feelings for you but he can't commit to anybody because he has 4 other women around him and he's being the same with them, too. Said that this guy is immature, and it'll never go further than friendship. We aren't even friends and haven't spoken in a very long time.. I guess she was most realistic, but she didn't give me any validations at all apart from that. Then again, she seems to give everyone bad news on this board and be quite negative. I don't know what to think. I certainly didn't get any amazing validations like you guys say she picks up on, apart from the other women. She was polite with me and had a youngish African voice. Very clear talking.

The thing is, because she is blunt and seems to be quite negative, I don't know if my reading was genuine or just realistic because she is negative often in her readings.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 09:42:57 PM by star1 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #588 on: November 04, 2018, 09:53:27 PM »
Star1, I totally get it. I can't read with her. I have never gotten good news about any subject with her, but I also never got anything to validate what she told me. I guess for the price, she doesn't help me at all. She's nice enough usually. I can handle bad news, but it's not validated for me. She's also has confused people with me, so again, not worth it to me. I wish I had the validations from her that others have. I have tried a few times.

Offline star1

« Reply #589 on: November 04, 2018, 09:59:12 PM »
Star1, I totally get it. I can't read with her. I have never gotten good news about any subject with her, but I also never got anything to validate what she told me. I guess for the price, she doesn't help me at all. She's nice enough usually. I can handle bad news, but it's not validated for me. She's also has confused people with me, so again, not worth it to me. I wish I had the validations from her that others have. I have tried a few times.

Thanks Fidget, because I was kind of feeling stuck. I don't want my mind to be in denial and it does that thing where you automatically start passing off things because it was something I didn't want to hear. With validating, she didn't even give me many to go on apart from the 4 other women which I accept must be true, as she seems to be good at picking up other women. She seemed realistic, but because she's negative often and according to you guys (her readings can change in the matter of a few hrs), I'm stuck. She didn't seem to validate much, thought I was older than him, and had to ask me a couple questions. What she said seemed realistic I guess...  :-[

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #590 on: November 04, 2018, 10:04:41 PM »
Well, she told me that my POI had to make a decision regarding the sale of his property last month. He doesn't have any property of real value since he declared bankruptcy 7 years ago. He couldn't even get a credit card technically until thos month. So...

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #591 on: November 04, 2018, 10:06:54 PM »
I just had a reading with QOC because she was on the 10mins for $1.99. She seemed most realistic and was the first to give me bad news out of Yona, Aries and practically every reader I've read with. She didn't give me much info, though. It was literally your guy has feelings for you but he can't commit to anybody because he has 4 other women around him and he's being the same with them, too. Said that this guy is immature, and it'll never go further than friendship. We aren't even friends and haven't spoken in a very long time.. I guess she was most realistic, but she didn't give me any validations at all apart from that. Then again, she seems to give everyone bad news on this board and be quite negative. I don't know what to think. I certainly didn't get any amazing validations like you guys say she picks up on, apart from the other women. She was polite with me and had a youngish African voice. Very clear talking.

The thing is, because she is blunt and seems to be quite negative, I don't know if my reading was genuine or just realistic because she is negative often in her readings.

Well, she doesn't seem to talk much or give you loads of details (at least with me). I've read with her four times and just for a few minutes.
She was wrong the first time because she said my POI won't unblock me from Whatsapp, but he did 20 days after the reading. Treu Destiny and Marie Anna were also wrong.
But because she usually gets good reviews I tried again. The last 3 times she was more in tune with my own intuition and she was optimistic too, so she hasn't given me a negative reading. Her last prediction was also right (gave me a two for contact, said she didn't know if it was two days or weeks but that she didn't think it was two months). Well, my POI contacted me two weeks after the reading (and it was also the 2nd of November!), so she was right and it was a surprise to me as I was not expecting to happen that soon :). I'm still waiting for another prediction. Let's see...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 02:27:36 AM by NeSSi »

Offline star1

« Reply #592 on: November 04, 2018, 10:10:20 PM »
Thanks both for your help. Yeah, I didn't get any concrete valids from her apart from the other women and him being immature which is true.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #593 on: November 04, 2018, 10:16:20 PM »
She to me contact in 8, nothing. Then 2, nothing. Now she said she didn't expect contact, so now I'm actually optimistic.  Lol

Offline star1

« Reply #594 on: November 04, 2018, 10:21:49 PM »
She to me contact in 8, nothing. Then 2, nothing. Now she said she didn't expect contact, so now I'm actually optimistic.  Lol

Lol, I didn't even get any predictions from her, just "this is where it's at", said we would have a friendship but we haven't spoken in the time you have with yours, actually.

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #595 on: November 04, 2018, 10:34:08 PM »
I'm not a big fan of asking for timeframes as most of them have been wrong and this is frustrating and very disappointing.
I think QoC's prediction was just a fluke to be honest. I was more impressed this time with Lisa Dianne. I read with her for a second time on the 31st of October, she was sure my POI will contact me soon (between the 4th and the 6th). I did not believe her at all and I even questioned her about it. It seems she was right, because he did unblock me and contacted me on the 2nd.
Back to QoC, there are things that I can't validate right now, of course, but make sense to me. She hasn't seen a third party on any of her readings and I don't feel there is, she told me he's not happy with some family relations (it could be...) and that there's a woman constantly causing problems to him (and ex or a family member), also he was indecisive about communication with me again and that he doesn't want a serious relationship, etc... So, who knows?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #596 on: November 04, 2018, 10:37:23 PM »
I didn't ask for a timeframe (I never do), so i don't know why they keep throwing numbers out there. We know they rarely happen and it creates false hope.

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #597 on: November 04, 2018, 10:40:56 PM »
I didn't ask for a timeframe (I never do), so i don't know why they keep throwing numbers out there. We know they rarely happen and it creates false hope.

Hehehe. Exactly!! I never ask neither but they keep doing that and I don't like it at all. One day I'm going to tell them!!  :D

Offline star1

« Reply #598 on: November 04, 2018, 10:44:50 PM »
I'm not a big fan of asking for timeframes as most of them have been wrong and this is frustrating and very disappointing.
I think QoC's prediction was just a fluke to be honest. I was more impressed this time with Lisa Dianne. I read with her for a second time on the 31st of October, she was sure my POI will contact me soon (between the 4th and the 6th). I did not believe her at all and I even questioned her about it. It seems she was right, because he did unblock me and contacted me on the 2nd.
Back to QoC, there are things that I can't validate right now, of course, but make sense to me. She hasn't seen a third party on any of her readings and I don't feel there is, she told me he's not happy with some family relations (it could be...) and that there's a woman constantly causing problems to him (and ex or a family member), also he was indecisive about communication with me again and that he doesn't want a serious relationship, etc... So, who knows?

You're quite lucky you didn't get third party in yours. I got 4, lol. I don't get why people say QOC validates so well as I didn't get that, but perhaps we didn't connect, what with all the questions. Aries seemed to be better and picked up some of the situation and explained what needed to be fixed. I'm at that stage where I'm not sure who to believe, lol. There were a couple of readers I wanted to use on Keen then look forwards and get moving on with life. I haven't heard of this Lisa woman.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #599 on: November 04, 2018, 10:51:00 PM »
Lisa is a reasonably good empath, but she will tell you herself that her timing needs work. It's nice to hear that her timing worked for you.

anything