Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 614977 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #540 on: September 04, 2018, 05:17:47 PM »
QOC18 has been pretty amazing for me...  She has picked up things with my POI that no one else has.  Again her future reads are super vague but when I tell her like he's being distant she can pick up on a fight we had or things that happened between us or even that he recently got a job far away and no one else has been able to do that!

Likewise. I completely discredit any of her predictions unless they're a few days or a week out, max. Case in point, some time ago in her opening statement she said 'Is he moving, or taking a trip?' I said neither, because at the time he wasn't. Well the next day he tells me he's going out of town for a few days, totally unplanned and unexpected.

Otherwise, the 'now' she sees, I can bank on. 90% of what she has seen has been accurate and verified.

Wow....yes she is definitely a short term predictions reader - I had a read with her 3 days ago and the very next day it happened. She said I would have an open honest conversation with my POI and he would talk about what he can or can do and what his limitations are ....she's good for a quick peep around the corner for sure

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #541 on: September 04, 2018, 05:18:51 PM »
I just called her just now. Just a five minute call and she nailed the present situation.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #542 on: September 06, 2018, 06:21:22 PM »
She was right about the property, but wrong that it would get better. Literally right after I posted this he really started to move on. I heard from him less and less. I just wanted to make sure that I dont leave it out there as the prediction being right when it was a bust.

I dont know if this counts as a prediction coming true or not.

I talked to QOC last July about my POI. I really never liked reading with her because of how wrong shes been for me in the past, and how rude she can be. I think she was the only one available at the time so I just gave it another chance with her
She said that my POI was working on purchasing property and that our relationship was related to him being able to get this property, and that most of his energy would be tied into this purchase and it wouldnt get better between he and I until this happened and that it would take a long while.  It was the first thing she saw and she didnt go further, and the purchase of property seemed to me to be a go to line to me at the time so I disregarded the reading. I listened to the reading and a few others a few days ago. So today my POI reaches out to me before sunrise, excited, and says that he is closing on a house this morning and that he kept it to himself so as not to be a disappointment should things fall through.

He told me about  wanting to buy a house last year, but never mentioned it again, so I figured it was just talk. Things have gotten better in the past few weeks leading up to this date. So I'm not really sure if this counts as a win or not.

Offline bmw609

« Reply #543 on: September 07, 2018, 01:57:59 AM »
Yes i agree! she's good at nailing the present

Offline dascallie

« Reply #544 on: September 07, 2018, 03:02:29 PM »
I wonder if she has stopped reading? I've been at #1 in her line for more than two weeks, no movement at all. Took about two months to get here.
In the past, I know she may have a few days where things stalled, but this is really odd.
I wonder if she is ok?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #545 on: September 07, 2018, 03:10:01 PM »
You might have the wrong Queen of Cups, because I talked to her 3 days ago and there was no waiting list for her.

https://www.keen.com/Queen%20of%20Cups18

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #546 on: September 20, 2018, 08:49:27 PM »
this woman definitely has the gift. I have now spoken to her about 3-4 times and even though I don't always need a prediction she is just so good at picking up whatevers going on with the POI. Now, because I already know that to be true, it is easily validated. her timing predictions have been 50/50 till now. but she picks up things that no one has.

Once I was talking to a POI who was out of the country, she saw that.
another poi had several women he was involved with, she saw that and even the # of women:)) now that I could not verify but I am pretty sure it was accurate.
Another time she saw that the POI was in a live-in relationship once, which again was true.

Im wondering if she's been any good with timing with you all.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #547 on: September 20, 2018, 09:27:49 PM »
I haven't been able to validate any of her predictions. Ever. The random numbers have never panned out unless they mean years. Ugh.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #548 on: September 20, 2018, 11:48:37 PM »
she has 2 listings on keen for some reason -- i tt her all the time -- shes probably my favorite...  she does not sugar coat but she sees things like no one else!  I have been talking to EMMA JANE TOO _ i really like her we'll see if her predictions pan out, shes sooooo positive!  Yona I dont know she says POI is coming back but not til end of the year and I need to work on muself, basically she called me a mess..  Thats okay but she was soo vague - like not what i need to work on and then she gave prediction but said had no idea how acuurate it was b/c she didnt know how fast my cards moved --- ok thx!  Read with Kisha today - didnt like her at all. 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #549 on: September 21, 2018, 02:06:05 AM »
Read with her once and she was bang on regarding my pio and was also accurate about him not being partner material. She also gave me a number 4 for something, and that happened exactly 4 weeks later and in the month of April. Can’t get more accurate than that.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #550 on: September 21, 2018, 03:26:47 AM »
She’s not really for predictions tbh
She can tell you the present and maybe very immediate future

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #551 on: September 21, 2018, 10:50:03 AM »
I can't validate the present either since I am not touch with the person I asked about.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #552 on: September 21, 2018, 12:22:35 PM »
She wasn't able to tell me anything about the present, all very general statements and some future predictions which were also vague.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #553 on: October 02, 2018, 04:00:12 PM »
For all the qoc fans: Is she good at picking up third parties?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #554 on: October 02, 2018, 04:07:36 PM »
For all the qoc fans: Is she good at picking up third parties?

She was for me.