Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 615125 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #525 on: August 12, 2018, 09:06:27 PM »
Has she ever been wrong with an outcome? Of what will happen in the future?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #526 on: August 12, 2018, 09:39:08 PM »
Something she told me would happen in February didn't happen. The next reading I had with her, it changed. I think she is good at the right now, not so much picking up on future events. Then that really does apply to 99.9 percent of  readers on here.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #527 on: August 12, 2018, 09:48:36 PM »
I would like to add more to this.... she isn't good even on short term predictions . She is gifted for sure, but only at the present moment . I was impressed with her as she could pick up stuff, but her predictions 50/50. They might happen or might not . Would I call her again? Yes, only to find out what's going on st the moment . That's it

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #528 on: August 12, 2018, 10:27:30 PM »
I would like to add more to this.... she isn't good even on short term predictions . She is gifted for sure, but only at the present moment . I was impressed with her as she could pick up stuff, but her predictions 50/50. They might happen or might not . Would I call her again? Yes, only to find out what's going on st the moment . That's it

This is good to keep in mind. She told me she sees an ex coming around in POI's life again, someone he dated briefly, then asked if I knew about this person. I don't really know who this person might be...I assumed the last person that he dated a while back? She said yes that's her...I was wondering if she was grasping at straws. And it also worried me...that this might happen in the future. Now I am obsessing about this and I feel like I can't stop thinking about it. :/

Offline Newlife

« Reply #529 on: August 12, 2018, 11:40:36 PM »
It could also be that you're the ex shed picking up.

This is good to keep in mind. She told me she sees an ex coming around in POI's life again, someone he dated briefly, then asked if I knew about this person. I don't really know who this person might be...I assumed the last person that he dated a while back? She said yes that's her...I was wondering if she was grasping at straws. And it also worried me...that this might happen in the future. Now I am obsessing about this and I feel like I can't stop thinking about it. :/

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #530 on: August 13, 2018, 12:16:38 AM »
It could also be that you're the ex shed picking up.

Yes, I thought about that too!!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 12:47:13 AM by Dreamer23 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #531 on: August 13, 2018, 12:42:34 AM »
QOC seems to hesitate to give people news that their poi has love feelings...like she’s negative towards love. I remember I asked her and she just said “I’ve got lots of love cards here” and didn’t say much else.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #532 on: August 13, 2018, 03:08:35 AM »
How is she in regard to timing?

Offline maggie214

« Reply #533 on: August 16, 2018, 03:38:26 PM »
I have been talking to her lately and not regarding anyone from my past.  More career related issues that I can verify extremely quickly.  Hesitant to give details here because I am not sure if the readers scan these sites and I do not want to say anything negative until I can determine whether it is truly warranted.  She has actually been very pleasant with me, but I am honestly concerned about her accuracy.  She gave me 2 predictions that I should be able to see very soon if they are correct and these are not things that are subjective.  But really starting to doubt the accuracy of anyone on Keen.  I must have asked all of the people everyone recommends a direct question over the last month about whether something career related would happen and everyone swore it would.  That is just proving to be 100% false.  At least she told me there would be a delay, which is why I started only calling her. 

Offline nightime

« Reply #534 on: August 29, 2018, 04:21:56 AM »
ARGH! She was so correct on a career prediction! She felt bad when she delivered the news and apologized too. LOL. Probably the first time she has ever been that kind to me but she was right. Damn it!

This isn't the first thing she's gotten right for me. I find if she pulls random things, it usually happens. Like this prediction, I didn't ask about it but my question was related to it.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #535 on: August 29, 2018, 06:32:54 AM »
How is she in regard to timing?

Read with her Twice, bang on once and missed the second time.

Offline lalalucy0404

« Reply #536 on: August 29, 2018, 09:02:02 PM »
Read with her for the first time yesterday and I had really high hopes.. but I think she just wasn't able to connect with me or something..

She took a while to respond once she answered the phone, and talked in a really deep and slow tone the entire time..

When I asked about my POI she said "I don't see anything ever besides friendship.. you guys are just friends".. which is completely wrong cause my POI and I were dating exclusively for the past four years....

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #537 on: September 03, 2018, 06:45:04 PM »
Still thinking about giving her a call. About how long do you need to spend on the phone with her to get a decent read on a situation?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #538 on: September 03, 2018, 08:19:02 PM »
Still thinking about giving her a call. About how long do you need to spend on the phone with her to get a decent read on a situation?

5-7 minutes.

Just ask her what’s coming up related to the situation and you should be good.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #539 on: September 04, 2018, 03:20:00 PM »
QOC18 has been pretty amazing for me...  She has picked up things with my POI that no one else has.  Again her future reads are super vague but when I tell her like he's being distant she can pick up on a fight we had or things that happened between us or even that he recently got a job far away and no one else has been able to do that! 

anything