Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 615128 times)

Offline Car_fanatic

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #510 on: July 23, 2018, 01:38:25 PM »
Has anyone found her timing to be accurate?  She gave me a 1 once and then said I think it's a month but not a day or a week, well my own intuition screamed a year, when she said that.

In almost all of my reading with her she gives me a 3, it means nothing.

I call her for specific questions, and current feelings, not timing.

She gave me a 3 and said 3 weeks or 3 months for hearing from him. 3 weeks hasn't come yet but she wasn't too accurate on the present either so I wrote the whole thing off.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #511 on: July 23, 2018, 07:46:06 PM »
I don’t pay attention to her timing. Usually it’s off and I also don’t like driving myself crazy trying to figure out what numbers mean. Anyways, I use her more for the here and now as well as near future because that’s when she’s been most accurate.

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #512 on: July 23, 2018, 11:45:26 PM »
I’ve read many people suggesting QoC is best for immediate to near future and I was wondering what is considered to be “near future”? As in how many months out?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #513 on: July 23, 2018, 11:56:57 PM »
I only read with QOC twice. She was right about me not meeting someone i was interested in from an online dating site, but she also told me i would not get the job I was after in 2013. I actually did get the job.

Cookie also said I would not get that job, but at least she did see an accurate vision of "a fight with a female"

That happened with my boss less than 3 months later.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #514 on: July 24, 2018, 12:05:24 AM »
For me? Like 2-3 weeks
She says she reads a year out but I don’t believe that at all

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #515 on: July 24, 2018, 02:39:29 AM »
Queen of Cups told me that I wouldn't get a job I really wanted.  I was bummed, and thought she was right, as she has been right in the past.  I just got word that she was wrong! It looks like I'll be getting the job.  I'm so happy! The readers that got it right were The Hope, and Tina Z.

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #516 on: August 08, 2018, 10:49:29 PM »
Prediction came true! I spoke to her about 2 months ago. I asked her if she saw anything come up in the near future with x and I. And after taking some time to tune in, the first things she said were

“I see a return. Reunion. I see forgiveness. Procrastination. He has problems procrastinating. Procrastination because of travel.”

I left the reading feeling okay about it. Whatever happens, happens. And then a couple weeks later, I noticed my poi was somewhere not in California (where I live) and I was just like oh? He’s traveling? And I remembered Anne’s reading. A couple days later, he reached out to me after many many weeks of no communication. The first day he got back home. He wanted to see me, asking for reconciliation.

And I later learned through him that  he was working another job in the weeks we weren’t speaking in order to save up money for his solo trip. So that ties in to what Anne told me about his procrastination to return because of travel.

So yeah! Now I’m just hoping things are smooth sailing from here  :)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #517 on: August 08, 2018, 11:34:50 PM »
Queen of Cups told me that I wouldn't get a job I really wanted.  I was bummed, and thought she was right, as she has been right in the past.  I just got word that she was wrong! It looks like I'll be getting the job.  I'm so happy! The readers that got it right were The Hope, and Tina Z.
I just read with The Hope. What to you think about her reading? Isn't she just a card reader?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #518 on: August 11, 2018, 02:33:20 AM »
I love Anne
But how has she been for positive ‘outcomes’ with you guys?

Offline Member5

« Reply #519 on: August 11, 2018, 03:22:02 AM »
I have read with her a few times, every time she was very nice and gave me a positive outcome. Nothing ever happened. She did pick up some key personality traits but that was it.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #520 on: August 11, 2018, 02:09:17 PM »
Felt the need to weigh in on the QoC debate.

I’ve been reading with her on and off for a very, very, very long time and consider myself a sort of expert, for better or for worse. Almost exclusively about romance, and once I asked her about work. In that prediction, she was somewhat correct. In short, she saw my company financially motivating me to stay. In reality what happened was I started charging overtime which is my legal right, and I wouldn’t be taking a no for an answer. Was it the company’s decision? No. Were they trying to prevent me from leaving? No. It was me going after what was already mine. So Ann was both right, and wrong.

I mention the above because her personal readings are similar in that she’ll see something that’s correct, but interpret incorrectly. Time and time again she has been right, with several POIs, about what they were thinking / feeling AT THE MOMENT. At best, for me she’s accurate with predictions 2-3 weeks out, max. Further than that she has never been correct save for one prediction about POI moving homes she made about 6 weeks in advance. And he did move. Also, I called her over a decade ago about a guy who I ended up marrying. She always told me it would never work out, move on. She was accurate about what he was feeling at the time but not with how it eventually unfolded. We not only reconciled but got married and were very happy for a long time. Since divorced, but that doesn’t factor in to Ann because she always told me he’d never be back.

Like many of you, I’ve also been subjected to her mood swings. For whatever reason she likes me but I’m not immune to her curt-ness and sometimes she’s downright rude, like you’re an idiot why are you asking me this? I don’t appreciate it but have suffered through it until now because bar none she has been spot on thus far. I’ve stopped calling her and won’t again because I’ve finally understood her further interpretations are not only incorrect, they cause anxiety. Someone on here said her no-nonsense approach is ethical and I agree wholeheartedly. That said, her bedside manner is not for me however ethical it may be. While I always appreciate honesty, delivery is also very important. I know myself and know who will catapult me into needless drama and she’s one of them. Regardless of how accurate she has been for me, I won’t put myself through that.

So take this FWIW. Presently and very short term, she’s amazingly gifted. Other than that, protect yourself if you’re sensitive like I am.

Very well said!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #521 on: August 12, 2018, 05:41:40 PM »
I had my first reading with her. She was okay. Said some things that POI is overwhelmed at work, and that is accurate. Said she sees someone from the past coming into his life again. Said POI likes this person a lot, and he doesn’t love me is only attracted to me. This really made me feel bad. I don’t know whether she is accurate about this, I guess time will tell.

I didn’t want to ask more, I was afraid. She sounded a tad annoyed.

Offline Member5

« Reply #522 on: August 12, 2018, 06:17:40 PM »
I just read with The Hope. What to you think about her reading? Isn't she just a card reader?

I read with her earlier this year on something non romantic and she was correct, it happened exactly as she predicted within 3 days.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #523 on: August 12, 2018, 06:40:07 PM »
how long were you with your POI? did you break it off or he did? QofC does not see too far into the future just FYI

I had my first reading with her. She was okay. Said some things that POI is overwhelmed at work, and that is accurate. Said she sees someone from the past coming into his life again. Said POI likes this person a lot, and he doesn’t love me is only attracted to me. This really made me feel bad. I don’t know whether she is accurate about this, I guess time will tell.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #524 on: August 12, 2018, 08:30:15 PM »
how long were you with your POI? did you break it off or he did? QofC does not see too far into the future just FYI

Been on and off with POI for years. We have a bond and said we’ll always be in each others’ lives. POI has issues with getting emotionally close. So I don’t know what she picked up on, it confused me.

anything