Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 615064 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #450 on: May 19, 2018, 08:04:42 AM »
In my last reading with her, she called me, sweetheart or luv or something along those lines.  I feel, she's stern but not disgruntled.

Offline Kate

« Reply #451 on: May 19, 2018, 09:14:25 AM »
In my last reading with her, she called me, sweetheart or luv or something along those lines.  I feel, she's stern but not disgruntled.

I like Anne - she seems down to earth and sensible.. no fairy tales, just plane good advice and accurate current readings (at least they have been with me..) - she has been nice to me too.. I think she does care..

Offline XeroLove

« Reply #452 on: May 19, 2018, 07:58:02 PM »
I talked to her today and she was very nice. Not sure if what she said was true but she wasn’t mean like others have said. This was my first time calling her.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #453 on: May 19, 2018, 10:40:45 PM »
She's always super sweet to me and calls me luv too. My readings have never been negative and ive called her about 10 times. Which sometimes actually makes me question the readings. So far she has been accurate though. Sometimes I do wonder if she takes notes. I've never witnessed bluntness or rudeness from her. I can't even imagine her being rude.. lol. Maybe it's because i'm so nice?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 10:42:32 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #454 on: May 21, 2018, 06:39:40 PM »
When I read with her she wasnt mean to me just to the point. Very matter of fact. Some people might take it as rude. She also started out with positive but as her reading went on it changed a bit. I dont think I got a final outcome from her but she did predict a positive communication within a 2 weeks or 2 months timeframe. So we shall see what happens.

Offline njlady

« Reply #455 on: May 21, 2018, 08:03:21 PM »
I think the word everyone is looking for is terse.  I read with her once and that's what I thought.  She wasn't rude at all, just concise and right to the point.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #456 on: May 22, 2018, 06:14:16 PM »
I'm a big fan of Ann.  She has proven herself multiple times over the years with multiple people.  She can be smack on accurate when shes on fire.  I trust her and call her weekly.

Offline njlady

« Reply #457 on: May 22, 2018, 06:40:29 PM »
I'm a big fan of Ann.  She has proven herself multiple times over the years with multiple people.  She can be smack on accurate when shes on fire.  I trust her and call her weekly.

If I were calling someone weekly, I would have to discuss the latest episode of Westworld, which outfits should I wear for work, what is my cat thinking and all kinds of ridiculous things.  What on earth do you find to talk about every week?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #458 on: May 22, 2018, 06:59:28 PM »

If I were calling someone weekly, I would have to discuss the latest episode of Westworld, which outfits should I wear for work, what is my cat thinking and all kinds of ridiculous things.  What on earth do you find to talk about every week?

LOL.  the only time I had or felt the need to call so often is when I was in a very unstable relationship and the guy was literally bipolar and his moods would change daily, or even hourly.

what a waste of money that was.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #459 on: May 22, 2018, 07:22:57 PM »

Work and relationship stuff, I have alot going on in my life at the moment.  I haven't called her weekly for 10 years so you don't have to try to make me feel bad or sound ridiculous.  I've called her weekly for just a few weeks, my gosh.  Judgemental much?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #460 on: May 22, 2018, 07:28:03 PM »
Some people on here are very judgmental... But, yet they are a part of this board cause they never call. lol

Offline njlady

« Reply #461 on: May 22, 2018, 09:00:15 PM »
Some people on here are very judgmental... But, yet they are a part of this board cause they never call. lol

Some people like to talk about wine and have a glass here and there and get opinions on new wines to try yet never overindulge or become alcoholics.

Other people are full blown alcoholics and can't fathom that there are other people out there that can control themselves and only indulge occasionally.

Offline njlady

« Reply #462 on: May 22, 2018, 09:30:28 PM »

Work and relationship stuff, I have alot going on in my life at the moment.  I haven't called her weekly for 10 years so you don't have to try to make me feel bad or sound ridiculous.  I've called her weekly for just a few weeks, my gosh.  Judgemental much?

You said "I call her weekly" like she is your mom without qualifying that it has been for just a few weeks and not for the last ten years, lol.  Don't try and turn poor phrasing around on me.

I called Jim every week for months after having been through a traumatic event, probably 18 years ago now.  I couldn't chance having anything show up in my medical records, so I called him (of all people) and he helped me.  It wasn't cheaper than therapy, but it was anonymous and didn't leave a paper trail.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #463 on: June 06, 2018, 02:11:02 AM »
called her twice and both times she has picked up things NONE of the others did, I mean NONE. I am so impressed.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #464 on: June 29, 2018, 09:15:34 PM »
Just read with her. This is my 2nd reading with her. First was in 2016 about another POI - she was right ....she saw that my previous POI would come back and there would be a celebration (true after 4 months of no contact we somehow managed to take a trip to Barbados Summer of 2017 for my birthday)...but then she said "he makes promises that he cant keep and he has a lack of discipline." She also said "He has a habit of starting relationships and not maintaining them" - annnnnd clearly that was what happened ...and

*POOF*

He disappeared right after that trip and had the nerve to try to add me to Facebook 2 weeks later....
anyways ::)....

With my current POI, She did pick up present well (based on things I know)- no major predictions tho other than there would be a lot of improvement with him (wasn't really looking for any major predictions)...

She seemed to clarify what was currently going on pretty well as well  (I am more interested in the now vs the future)

And funny enough, she was Very sweet!!

[attachment deleted by admin]