Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 618993 times)

Offline Wildeck

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #420 on: February 20, 2018, 09:11:16 PM »
Just wanted a reality check again about my ex (lol) so I contacted QOC. I am really surprised at how cut and dry she is, but I appreciate it because she wasted no time.

As far as the reading goes, I’m not sure what to make of it. It really looks like she looked at the recent past based on the notes that I’ve taken. She said we weren’t over each other but we aren’t communicating. I’d say that was more accurate right after the breakup because we had at least texted a couple of times and even talked on the phone the past couple of weeks.

Also she saw an emotional outburst. I did have one last week and I apologized the next day. He said it was ok and he totally understood. But she asked me if I apologized.

Has anyone ever dealt with her only picking up the recent past and not necessarily the present?

Offline peppie

« Reply #421 on: February 24, 2018, 03:02:57 PM »
confirmed she was wrong about pretty much everything.

she is right enough to make you feel afraid and paranoid based upon the negative things she pulls up but even those things were wrong.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #422 on: February 24, 2018, 03:33:24 PM »
I never liked her but I called her the other day and she was rude as usual and I asked why this guy didn’t text me back when I had asked about a question related to his job that he knows inside and out and she said he didn’t know the answer that’s why he didn’t text back. REALLY lady! That makes no Damn sense. She is a waste of time. She told me before that a job opportunity would bring me and a guy closer together and it did the opposite. She is so useless. I hate I wasted my money calling her three times. Three times too many and never again.

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #423 on: February 24, 2018, 09:10:53 PM »
Just wanted a reality check again about my ex (lol) so I contacted QOC. I am really surprised at how cut and dry she is, but I appreciate it because she wasted no time.

As far as the reading goes, I’m not sure what to make of it. It really looks like she looked at the recent past based on the notes that I’ve taken. She said we weren’t over each other but we aren’t communicating. I’d say that was more accurate right after the breakup because we had at least texted a couple of times and even talked on the phone the past couple of weeks.

Also she saw an emotional outburst. I did have one last week and I apologized the next day. He said it was ok and he totally understood. But she asked me if I apologized.

Has anyone ever dealt with her only picking up the recent past and not necessarily the present?

I'm a fan of hers, let me just say that up front. In my experience, she has been very accurate in picking up the recent past, present, and very short-term future. I like to describe her as a "next chapter" reader. Particularly if you're in an active relationship, as I was during the time I called her, she's superb (most times!) in seeing what'll be coming up as the next step.

In terms of recent past, like you, Wildeck, she has picked up on things right off the bat like "He's upset about a gift. Did you give him a gift?" And I'd say, "No, he gave me one." And she'd say "Did you thank him?" And I said saying no, and that confirms what she's picking up on, that's he's basically upset because I never thanked him.

My sense of her is when you ask your initial question, which for me is always "what are you seeing in regards to X and where he's at" she'll see something / say something and that sets the tone for the entire reading. She'll fixate on that, and you can't drag her away from it. Anything you follow up on after that's prompted by more questions on the same subject, is usually incorrect. She sees what she sees and that's it, she doesn't (or cannot) go any further. And when she's pushed to do so, she gets huffy and can inject personal opinion which is when you know to hang up the phone. I appreciate the fact that she sticks to her guns, that's how she feels comfortable reading.

That’s how I approached her, sort of as, what do you see for me and my ex soon? I didn’t push for more info because I didn’t want to piss her off lol. I just kind of let her talk. I was really amazed at how much she picked up, even exact phrases he’s said. And I almost laughed at how she curtly said “lay low. you will be back together.” And I was like well damn ok thanks byeee

Offline peppie

« Reply #424 on: February 25, 2018, 03:54:40 PM »

I'm a fan of hers, let me just say that up front. In my experience, she has been very accurate in picking up the recent past, present, and very short-term future. I like to describe her as a "next chapter" reader. Particularly if you're in an active relationship, as I was during the time I called her, she's superb (most times!) in seeing what'll be coming up as the next step.

In terms of recent past, like you, Wildeck, she has picked up on things right off the bat like "He's upset about a gift. Did you give him a gift?" And I'd say, "No, he gave me one." And she'd say "Did you thank him?" And I said saying no, and that confirms what she's picking up on, that's he's basically upset because I never thanked him.

My sense of her is when you ask your initial question, which for me is always "what are you seeing in regards to X and where he's at" she'll see something / say something and that sets the tone for the entire reading. She'll fixate on that, and you can't drag her away from it. Anything you follow up on after that's prompted by more questions on the same subject, is usually incorrect. She sees what she sees and that's it, she doesn't (or cannot) go any further. And when she's pushed to do so, she gets huffy and can inject personal opinion which is when you know to hang up the phone. I appreciate the fact that she sticks to her guns, that's how she feels comfortable reading.

my experience with her has been 100% backwards from what you stated. it's good you found someone that works for you.

relationship predictions were 100% wrong.
work predictions were 100% wrong.
paranoia help were 100% right.

i think that sums it up.

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #425 on: March 08, 2018, 03:12:38 AM »

Just wanted to give a bit of an update. I called QoC again today because some things have come to pass. I genuinely like her because she reminds me of my mom. You’re right about her sticking to her guns. She doesn’t deviate once she says what she says. MAYBE you can ask her a follow up question but it needs to be directly related to what she’s reading, which is really just further clarification.  She definitely has a gift because I’m amazed at the particulars she picks up on my ex. I think she’s picked up on me being frustrated with his slow respjsss/imbalance in communication and warned me about that. I’ll wait til other predictions come to pass so I can give a comprehensive review.

I definitely recommend recording her readings because sometimes it doesn’t make sense right away.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #426 on: March 12, 2018, 06:46:28 PM »

Last time I spoke with her I was almost in tears.

Same.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #427 on: March 13, 2018, 01:40:37 AM »

my experience with her has been 100% backwards from what you stated. it's good you found someone that works for you.

relationship predictions were 100% wrong.
work predictions were 100% wrong.
paranoia help were 100% right.

i think that sums it up.

Don't know how I missed this! Peppie I agree with your paranoia comment. While she has been mostly right for me, she really, really needs to work on her delivery. I appreciate an honest reading but it doesn't need to be harsh in tone. Last time I spoke with her I was almost in tears.
[/quote]

I think if she were to work on her delivery, she would also have waaaaay more clients

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #428 on: March 15, 2018, 05:37:19 PM »
I dont know if this counts as a prediction coming true or not.

I talked to QOC last July about my POI. I really never liked reading with her because of how wrong shes been for me in the past, and how rude she can be. I think she was the only one available at the time so I just gave it another chance with her
She said that my POI was working on purchasing property and that our relationship was related to him being able to get this property, and that most of his energy would be tied into this purchase and it wouldnt get better between he and I until this happened and that it would take a long while.  It was the first thing she saw and she didnt go further, and the purchase of property seemed to me to be a go to line to me at the time so I disregarded the reading. I listened to the reading and a few others a few days ago. So today my POI reaches out to me before sunrise, excited, and says that he is closing on a house this morning and that he kept it to himself so as not to be a disappointment should things fall through.

He told me about  wanting to buy a house last year, but never mentioned it again, so I figured it was just talk. Things have gotten better in the past few weeks leading up to this date. So I'm not really sure if this counts as a win or not.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #429 on: March 15, 2018, 06:16:23 PM »
Kkbich, unless you somehow hinted about the move/property I'd say that's a good hit for QoC.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #430 on: March 15, 2018, 07:02:46 PM »
I didnt give her any hints. She brought it up on her own. But at this point, Im so used to them being wrong, that when they are right, its like...nahhh.... couldnt be lol. So I guess she is right then!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #431 on: March 15, 2018, 07:08:12 PM »
I didnt give her any hints. She brought it up on her own. But at this point, Im so used to them being wrong, that when they are right, its like...nahhh.... couldnt be lol. So I guess she is right then!
If I were you I would consider that a major prediction coming true, personally.

Offline patu005

« Reply #432 on: March 18, 2018, 02:21:55 AM »
I am not sure what to think about her... i have been reading with her about year and things have changed over the couple of months in her readings.. i have a feeling thats she is more short timeframe reader than major outcome reader.. like she sees couple of months ahead not really more. I call her about every couple of months and her readings change a bit.
I also feel taht some days she picks up more than others.. some days she is more detailed and then sometimes very short.
What do you guys think?

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #433 on: March 18, 2018, 08:39:36 AM »
Shes so rude. I called her and she screamed at me asking me why i wanted to speak with her after leaving a bad review..she confused me with someone else perhaps..Nd when i said i dont know what shes on about sje was like oh well what do you want then..and casually restarted the conversation. I was pissed pff i hung up. Shes a weirdo

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #434 on: March 18, 2018, 11:40:45 AM »
I've only ever had good experiences with QoC.
So, when I read some of the episodes that some of you have had with her, it is really surprising.
However, I am not saying I don't believe you all... just that it is surprising and makes me wonder about her.

In my most recent reading, she predicted contact in 2. She said more 2 weeks, but could be 2 months (May)
I felt she picked up on the past extremely well and was able to tell me what had transpired between me and my ex.
However, predictions are still pending and I will update in two weeks or May about whether she has been correct.

anything