Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 615091 times)

jdd2003

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 08:54:51 PM »
Wow, CFisher...15 years? Really? You must really like her if you're still reading with her. I think she can see current situations pretty decently, but still, I'm a bit skeptical. I know I've checked off numerous things she's said where she turned out to be right-like when I went to a wedding and she said I would have a surprise, she couldn't tell if it was bad or good, but under the circumstances, it could only be bad.
But she hasn't always been correct, so that makes me always question her readings. She could be right, she could be wrong.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 10:43:43 PM »
I'd say to be fair? She's been about 80% on point in 15 years. This year the 2 readings she gave me: 1 in February and 1 in April both 100% correct about timing for contact, a specific birthday (not mine) when we see each other and predictions still pending for outcome. Unfortunately the outcome is that I move on, which is looking correct from this angle.

In my first few years of readings I talked to her a few times. I asked about a guy I was dating at that time, we had just broken up. She said it was funny because she sees him always in my life, but we never get back together and he marries someone else. And that ends in divorce, which I watch him go thru and he's still in my life at that time.

She was right, we didn't get back together, 12 years later he and I are just friends and he's an important person in my life. We are working together now. He did marry someone else and as for divorce, I would say doubtful in the next 5 years. So, we'll see. Prediction still pending? LOL!

And yes, she's said things to me as well regarding intentions from another person to me that have been incorrect, but she's more *ON* than off for me. I just get general reads from her and see what happens. I pay no heed to feelings/intentions etc. Just ask for a general what's up and coming in the following months regarding person X and she seems to be pretty bang on for contact and outcomes so far. Actually, she's been correct about every guy I've ever asked about.

Hate to say that the outcome is always negative but she was right! lol!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 10:59:53 PM »
I still have that mail she sent out.It was adressed  like this"To all clients",and not only did she whine about my feedback,but another low one she got at the same time.It is 5 years ago.
I reported her to Keen fair play,and they told me they would look into it,but of cource they didnt take action.

Offline powerofnow

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2012, 11:51:50 PM »
I never read with her but someone I know who called many Keen readers over the years said the only two people to accurately predict her now-husband were Queen of Cups and Magical Sandra.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2012, 12:48:04 AM »
I like Queen of Cups.  She wasn't perfect, but she was accurate regarding two different men.  After one of my exes married someone else, I asked her about it, and she was extremely honest and accurate about him and the way he would behave moving forward.  She was also accurate about issues another man was facing.  She is very blunt, and I appreciate that type of approach.  This is one of the few readers I would recommend. 

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2012, 01:19:38 AM »
Synergy....would you say Queen of cups has been good with timing predictions or at least close?

jdd2003

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2012, 08:31:21 AM »
CFisher, or anyone else for that matter

In your opinion of her readings, do you feel it is better to ask her for a general reading than specific questions? The last thing she told me about this guy wsa she doesn't see anything bad, but to take my time getting to know him and take it slow and let him work through some issues.

jdd2003

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2012, 12:45:04 PM »
So I asked her about my friend getting her visa sorted, and Ann said there would be a delay and she didn't pick up travel. She said she got a delay and the number two and thought maybe two days (knew this wasn't days as by then it would be too late). She couldn't get a visa appointment on time and the embassy were being really annoying about it. She's rebooked her ticket for February (I guess that's the 2). However, when I asked Ann if I would be traveling, she didn't really pick anything up. I will still be going on the quickie trip with the other girls, just my friend won't be going. So she was half right.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2012, 01:45:33 PM »
I very rarely ask her any thing specific unless its just to elaborate on what she sees up and coming in my love life or career life etc. Or I'll ask her more specific questions when in the reading to get her to elaborate on something she said or where the other person is coming from.  But I do that in the reading.

She has brought up specifics in my reading with a person in question that have been correct and confirmed. That's how I know she's connected to me. But she came up with it on her own, I never asked her anything specific about this particular person.

CFisher, or anyone else for that matter

In your opinion of her readings, do you feel it is better to ask her for a general reading than specific questions? The last thing she told me about this guy wsa she doesn't see anything bad, but to take my time getting to know him and take it slow and let him work through some issues.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2012, 07:30:31 PM »
Holy cow! I just read with QoC (Ann) for the first time and I have to admit it was pretty amazing. The stuff she nailed right out of the gate was so specific to my situation and tbh other than Sapphire no one else has ever picked up on it. To Ann's credit tho she nailed it to a T whereas S21 picked up on the tension / influence this person has on my ex. Overall, things look good but I have some decisions to make on my own. Oddly enough, the exact way she described where I'm at atm is exactly the picture I've had in my head when I think of my situation. As for her temperament, I thought she was very kind, patient, and even laughed with me a few times. Overall I'm very pleased with this reader and I will contact her again in the future. :)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2012, 07:39:04 PM »
@decibel.diva......I agree, she is a good psychic, and I love her carribean accent. And she is nice and funny as well.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2012, 07:43:53 PM »
yeah, i like Ann a lot. i just started using her again recently, after years of not using her. she was incredibly accurate with picking up the current situation for me, and details around it. i wrote down her future predictions and timing with them, so we'll see if they come true.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2012, 08:23:00 PM »
Oh yes! Her accent was lovely! I forgot to mention that. I'm looking forward to the time frames she gave me for changes / movement. The big picture stuff is complicated and is dependent upon many factors and I have always known that but it's still nice to get the psychic back up, lol! The time frames for the changes are in line with pretty much every trusted reader I have spoken to. Oddly enough, it's for the end of the year (winter) but I've been getting told that since this past Spring from my go-to's so it doesn't feel contrived or the typical 2-3 month push for predictions if that makes sense. Not to sound weird, but this reading really rounded out all the info I've gotten the last few months and I think it's time to just chill, prepare, manifest. Thank you to everyone that rec'd Ann. I thought she was delightful. :)

jdd2003

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2012, 08:06:15 AM »
It just dawned on me that while Ann gave some good predicitons for contact etc, her long term prediction has not turned out correct.

She told me that she saw the person in question's relationship not lasting beyond the summer and that he would attempt to make amends with me and fix our friendship. I can confirm neither is true, moreover, I will probably never speak to this person again and our friendship is definitely very dead in the water.

Pity that she didn't get it right, but I don't really see her as a good outcome reader. I think she's better for contact and stuff like that and at seeing the current situation, but definitely not for outcomes.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 05:02:48 PM »
I tried Queen of Cups yesterday for only 5 minutes and I was wondering on a few things.  First of all she had an accent but did not sound old.  2nd she was using cards.  She was very good but did not blow me away and did not totally answer my question although she picked up on something related to my question but you would never know it relates to it (in that I mean it's something totally out of the norm) so that was great.  Afterwards, I emailed her a thank you and asked a question concerning her listing and the call now button on all the listings and she replied that she takes care of her mom so at times she is at different numbers so to look for the listing that has the call now button lit.  I thought she was older?  Do you think maybe her daughter is using her listing because who I spoke to definitely did not sound older.