Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 614898 times)

Offline jackY

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2055 on: March 16, 2023, 10:06:02 PM »
Awful for me. Rude and completely inaccurate, then the topper is her attitude sucks. I've never understood the hype.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2056 on: March 17, 2023, 01:39:24 AM »
I've only read with her once but she wasn't rude. She also wasn't accurate and sounded like she was guessing. It's crazy that people make excuses for her bad attitude considering the callers are paying her. When I read with her she was only $3.99pm so I was floored to see she is now charging $8.50pm and people are willing to pay that. Crazy.

Offline Army

« Reply #2057 on: March 17, 2023, 03:34:49 AM »
I have read with her a handful of times in 2021.. I should not have read with her at all.. her first reading was good at the present his responsibilities and his father being sick.. the second was good in regards to a past breakup situation between a friend and his ex.. then next readings after that was a huge flop and anxiety and her being super judgmental for no reason..
looking back she brought me no closer to my goals and I should not have wasted my money on her.  But that is me.. she has 0 talent in predictions

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2058 on: March 17, 2023, 04:39:21 AM »
I've talked to her for months and frankly I dont even know why :)) she gives 5 words in $40+. frankly I spoke with Lily cade the other day and she was. LOT more detailed for a LOT less money. and no rudeness whatsoever. I doubt ill ever call Ann again. to hear things like "oh he likes you, are you fighting, he is about to tell you something" ha ha! no thanks.

Offline Theanswer

« Reply #2059 on: March 17, 2023, 04:42:25 PM »
QoC was very accurate in the beginning of my readings, but then she became inaccurate the more I read with her

Offline Heyyou

« Reply #2060 on: March 18, 2023, 02:32:53 AM »
this just happened to me. Keen deletes my account after using any parts of my adress when adding a new credit card. Ive had to make new account here and there because of that. I called her after making a new account and I didnt ven get to say anything but a name and she told me off. I hung up in her face as soon as i did. Because if she really remembered me she would know Ive been calling her since 2015 spending thousands from then until now. I wasnt trying to scam her. So now Im stuck with the promo minutes and I just refuse to use them with anybody. I'll stick to my two fav readers on there and their page dont offer the promo. I dont blame her for not wanting to read but dont be rude plus before they closed my last account i called her twice with good money in my accunt and she didnt answer days straight. if you dont like what you do just dont do it.
So I opened a keen account after more than a year because I needed an empath an of course at the beginning they give you the 10 free minutes so I called her and she told me that my poi likes me a lot and when the opportunity presents that he will communicate, then she said that she doesn’t get communication which might be right who knows but the thing is after 5 minutes of talking when. Asked “do you get anything else?” She says “you are not new here, why do you get a 10 minutes reading for 2 dollars and I said “I closed my account more than a year ago I needed a new one “ then she says don’t take advantage of it and was really pissed and said “ you are so crazy” so  I don’t know how she remembered after so long and anyways

Offline lala

« Reply #2061 on: March 20, 2023, 08:16:29 AM »
Does anyone know if she has her own website?

Offline Onyx

« Reply #2062 on: March 20, 2023, 12:15:24 PM »
Does anyone know if she has her own website?
She does not. Only on Keen

Offline Mimi122020

« Reply #2063 on: March 23, 2023, 12:20:12 AM »
I came to a realization that most big names u guys mention in this forum are wrong wrong wrong and a waste of money
One of the horrible readers is Queen of Cups! I had 3 readings with her and every single time she changed her reading! First time she said my poi has a female in his life but he will contact me... seconfd reading she said no one is in his life (that was only few days apart) but he will contact me..the third time she said he will not contact me, then when i told her but u said just few days back that he will reach out, then she became defensive and said then don't call me again when she realized I noticed her contradictions.. I sent her a message that u wasted my money by your contradictions every single reading.. she said i can always refund u. But she never did even though I reminded her again lol
I can't believe how u guys find her extraordinary
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 12:09:24 AM by Mimi122020 »

Offline Army

« Reply #2064 on: March 23, 2023, 01:49:49 AM »
Hi @mimi122020

They r simply just old now.. a lot of the big hits on here are old..
QoC was away quite a a fair bit last year and recently  back on..
I had a good few reads with her back in the day.. she was phenomenal in the herd and now with her judgmental attitude but now not anymore..

Read with her last month and there was a huge shift in ability.. she is losing her gift quite fast..
I don’t recommend her anymore.

I read with cookie last year October.. I don’t recommend her.. she was way off.. and she was off with a lot of others but still every nos and then she picks up stuff

Bottom line.. they are old and not worth spending the money on anymore otherwise disappointment will happen..

Kisha recognises it’s time for her to retire and she is..

Bless them.. ❤️

Offline jackY

« Reply #2065 on: March 23, 2023, 06:57:48 PM »
She didn't work for me either, but not all readers connect with all people. I wrote pretty much what you just wrote waaaay back when this thread started.

I came to a realization that most big names u guys mention in this forum are wrong wrong wrong and a waste of money
One of the horrible readers is Queen of Cups! I had 3 readings with her and every single time she changed her reading! First time she said my poi has a female in his life but he will contact me... seconfd reading she said no one is in his life (that was only few days apart) but he will contact me..the third time she said he will not contact me just because i told her he blocked me, then when i told her but u said just few days back that he will reach out, she said he blocked u how can he reach out? Lol then she became defensive and said then don't call me again when she realized I noticed her contradictions.. I sent her a message after when he unblocked me and told her well u didn't see that coming and u wasted my money by your contradictions every single reading.. she said i can always refund u. But she never did even though I reminded her again lol

Offline Mimi122020

« Reply #2066 on: March 24, 2023, 06:50:55 AM »
She didn't work for me either, but not all readers connect with all people. I wrote pretty much what you just wrote waaaay back when this thread started.

One of the horrible readers is Queen of Cups! I had 3 readings with her and every single time she changed her reading! First time she said my poi has a female in his life but he will contact me... seconfd reading she said no one is in his life (that was only few days apart) but he will contact me..the third time she said he will not contact me just because i told her he blocked me, then when i told her but u said just few days back that he will reach out, she said he blocked u how can he reach out? Lol then she became defensive and said then don't call me again when she realized I noticed her contradictions.. I sent her a message after when he unblocked me and told her well u didn't see that coming and u wasted my money by your contradictions every single reading.. she said i can always refund u. But she never did even though I reminded her again lol
The thing is that absolutely none of them big names which were highly recommended and praised here worked! I tried them all on Keen & bitwine. I cant believe I wasted lots of money on psychics to get lies and fairytales..

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2067 on: March 25, 2023, 03:04:59 PM »
has anyone worked for you?

The thing is that absolutely none of them big names which were highly recommended and praised here worked! I tried them all on Keen & bitwine. I cant believe I wasted lots of money on psychics to get lies and fairytales..

Offline jackY

« Reply #2068 on: March 25, 2023, 10:55:11 PM »
For a while until they didn't. Maybe got 1 or 2 readings that seemed spot on, but then as time went on it was clear that things weren't going to go as predicted. I'll let you know when I find someone consistent.

Offline Mimi122020

« Reply #2069 on: March 26, 2023, 06:11:55 AM »
No!

anything