Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 614957 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2010 on: May 14, 2022, 10:50:20 PM »
Hey guys. Question about Ann regarding her third party readings.
Has Ann ever told you there was a significant connection with your POI and a specific person but it turned out to be untrue? She’s kinda telling me that one particular girl I named and POI are definitely involved…but…having a hard time believing that for various reasons. Anyone else have a similar experience here?

so I've asked her about third parties several times and many times she is reading me with my POI instead of the third party so I don't think i'd rely on her for that. for example, she said something about my POI liking someone with a cat and that was me, even though I asked her about his feelings for the third party. maybe ask, a more open ended question - do you see him with any women or something along those lines instead of gibing her a name. I don't think she is particularly accurate with those. but thats just my experience with her and I've asked her that question many many times.

I second this. I only read with her once but during that reading she mixed up my energy and a third party’s energy which gave me an inaccurate reading.

I’d avoid even asking her about that unless you want anxiety over it lol

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2011 on: May 25, 2022, 01:10:40 AM »
So far QOC has been adamant about my ex and another girl I’ve asked about. Picked up that she’s much younger. Said they’re super into each other. FML. Anyways…in my experience she’s usually not wrong on the third party and I also feel it myself intuitively. If anyone has an awesome story about how she was super duper wrong about a third party—hit me. Nows the time y’all

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2012 on: May 25, 2022, 03:09:07 AM »
So far QOC has been adamant about my ex and another girl I’ve asked about. Picked up that she’s much younger. Said they’re super into each other. FML. Anyways…in my experience she’s usually not wrong on the third party and I also feel it myself intuitively. If anyone has an awesome story about how she was super duper wrong about a third party—hit me. Nows the time y’all

do you mind me asking how you framed your question with her?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2013 on: May 25, 2022, 05:27:46 AM »

do you mind me asking how you framed your question with her?

What going on between (name) and (name)? I threw in my two cents by saying ‘I don’t think anything but just asking’

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #2014 on: May 25, 2022, 02:47:36 PM »

I asked her once about an ex. I saw online that he traveled away for the week of NYE. I asked QOC if he went away with someone that I knew he was seeing. She said no that he traveled alone to that country to visit a friend. Well she was wrong cause a couple of days later  i saw on the lady’s social media that she did traveled with him.
Ironically, I had called QOC two weeks before he went away and she picked up traveling on her own. I figured since she picked that up on her own and she turned out to be right, she was right about him traveling alone.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2015 on: May 25, 2022, 11:24:03 PM »

I asked her once about an ex. I saw online that he traveled away for the week of NYE. I asked QOC if he went away with someone that I knew he was seeing. She said no that he traveled alone to that country to visit a friend. Well she was wrong cause a couple of days later  i saw on the lady’s social media that she did traveled with him.
Ironically, I had called QOC two weeks before he went away and she picked up traveling on her own. I figured since she picked that up on her own and she turned out to be right, she was right about him traveling alone.

I’m confused. She told you he was alone but he wasn’t? Or she told you he was with her and he wasn’t?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #2016 on: May 26, 2022, 12:45:46 AM »

I’m confused. She told you he was alone but he wasn’t? Or she told you he was with her and he wasn’t?
She told me he went alone but he didnt. He traveled with the lady that he was dating

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #2017 on: May 26, 2022, 06:24:45 AM »
When she mentioned a third party to me,  she was wrong every time.  There was no third party. 

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #2018 on: May 26, 2022, 06:26:24 AM »
Update.  She was wrong on this job prediction.  She described the situation right but final outcome wrong

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2019 on: May 26, 2022, 11:55:24 AM »
When she mentioned a third party to me,  she was wrong every time.  There was no third party.

Hallelujah

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2020 on: May 26, 2022, 12:01:00 PM »
Update.  She was wrong on this job prediction.  She described the situation right but final outcome wrong

Only asked about a job once and she was wrong for me too. Closest was Dawn who told me “Keep your head down and don’t cause any problems “ (this was a bad work situation) Kisha said after I was laid off she saw my career as a ‘car crash’ but that an older woman would help me in the winter. Thankfully,that did happen but I was unemployed for about 3 months.

lovefash

« Reply #2021 on: June 09, 2022, 12:33:55 AM »
I haven’t read with her in a while and I’m the past I only read with her regarding live. Can someone tell me if she is good with work predictions?

Offline greekgeek

« Reply #2022 on: June 11, 2022, 04:01:50 AM »
Unless she blurts it out on her own, unprompted, my experience is that she is not good at predictions. Her accuracy is in reading the present.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 04:44:32 AM by greekgeek »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2023 on: June 13, 2022, 04:37:06 AM »
did her rate just drop?

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #2024 on: June 16, 2022, 02:47:06 PM »
Lol!  Just spoke with her to ask about the status of my job offer, she said she felt like maybe they aren't ready yet but it's not a "no".  I was writing that down to ask my next question and she disconnected.  I guess she didn't have time for my nonsense today, lol.

anything