Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 621731 times)

Offline calibabe

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1680 on: August 10, 2020, 08:57:33 PM »
UGH...Ann is always so accurate...last time my POI and I got back together she didnt see it happening...this time she says every time i read...we are both moving on looking for others to make us happy that he will come back to try and be friendly or make peace but nothing romantic....but shes the only one who doesnt see him returning ...eek..

Has Ann every told anyone your POI is NOT returning and they DO?

Ann has been correct on someone returning and someone not.  One time I asked about a great new guy I was interested in and who was interest in me.  I would see him at a volunteer place every weekend.  I called Ann and asked about this guy, he seemed interested and Ann told me nothing will come of it and I would never see him again.  Well he dropped out of the program and I never saw him again.  Kinda creepy but she was right.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #1681 on: August 12, 2020, 07:38:17 PM »
I am not too sure how accurate QOC is on the present so much either... I had called her a few months ago and she stated that someone is holding something back like a secret etc. she thought it was poi but i said it was me and i plan on telling my POI about it that day... she told me that my poi will not be happy and not move forward with me.
The complete opposite actually happened... he was understanding and was actually worried all day that I did not want to talk to him (which she completely did not pick up on). It was almost as if she read my fears about my POI back to me. I took what she said to heart and prepared myself for the negative response I would get from him, but it was the complete opposite.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1682 on: August 12, 2020, 07:54:26 PM »
She may have mixed up energies... she read your feelings instead of him... does that make her inaccurate? Idk?! 😩

Offline Lala123

« Reply #1683 on: August 12, 2020, 08:07:03 PM »
She stated he will have nothing to do with me moving forward, so that seems inaccurate because here we still are months later. I think if she was mixing up energies she would talk about how him wanting to be with me, since that was what I felt about him. But I am not sure if picking up my fears is mixing energies? or if she just gave me the reading based on me saying I was holding something back and assumed he would not like it... but I have also had readings that were positive about other POIs which ended up not being the truth so I think that makes her inaccurate. I thought she worked for me at times bc she did pick up specifics though so i'm not too sure how i feel about her.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 08:08:47 PM by Lala123 »

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1684 on: August 19, 2020, 01:46:36 AM »
Ugh started to get discouraged about ann. Is she really that all accurate? I am just so confused...

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1685 on: August 19, 2020, 04:09:00 AM »
Ugh started to get discouraged about ann. Is she really that all accurate? I am just so confused...

depending on what you are asking. crazy accurate on feelings, the now.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1686 on: August 19, 2020, 08:03:37 AM »
She is right and wrong on the present. Her more recent reading for me she picked up a strong feeling of friendship with someone I was never friends with, we don’t feel friendly towards each other and I’ve not spoken with for 10 months. She also said a secret friendship- one where communications are hidden. No communication is taking place whatsoever, there’s nothing to hide.

Offline sagittariusbeliever12

« Reply #1687 on: August 22, 2020, 10:03:17 AM »
guys is she on keen or is she on other platform as well?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1688 on: August 22, 2020, 03:37:03 PM »
guys is she on keen or is she on other platform as well?

just keen

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1689 on: August 23, 2020, 12:20:28 AM »
Can we talk about Ann’s hit and misses? When has she gotten things really right for you? And wrong?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1690 on: August 23, 2020, 12:50:14 PM »
she is accurate but mixes energies definitely

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1691 on: August 23, 2020, 03:01:58 PM »
Can we talk about Ann’s hit and misses? When has she gotten things really right for you? And wrong?

third party right
feelings right
also right about POI and I not being over.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1692 on: August 23, 2020, 06:07:38 PM »

Twice She gave me a timeframe for contact and never happened.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1693 on: August 23, 2020, 07:50:49 PM »

Twice She gave me a timeframe for contact and never happened.

she was mostly wrong on contact timeframes but right that we'll start talking again, which we eventually did.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1694 on: August 23, 2020, 08:31:12 PM »
Ann's predictions are mostly wrong unless she gets them on her own. She randomly said my ex was moving 3 months before he did. She nailed it. Contact in a 2 nope never believe a contact prediction you ask about. Today she said there was reconciliation ahead. We aren't split up he just spent the night last night. He spent the night though because I'm going on a business trip and won't see him. He's really upset so our reconciliation will be as soon as I get back. She saw him looking forward to it. She says he's crazy about me. Yes he is.