Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 620054 times)

beachgal214

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1365 on: April 06, 2020, 09:15:27 PM »
haha omg mags dick pics - too funny. but not funny.

glad you seem to be hitting it off with him!!!! you go girl!! bring that man his TP! ;)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1366 on: April 06, 2020, 09:18:25 PM »

glad you seem to be hitting it off with him!!!! you go girl!! bring that man his TP! ;)

Seriously wtf is wrong with men. I could start a dick pic art gallery at this point. Funny but not funny I agree. Wonder if I could make any money? OMG new idea collect dick pics and post them so women can look and see if their man is an offender!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1367 on: April 06, 2020, 09:35:49 PM »
Okay so now I am thinking he is lying on his FB to push me away since no one sees or saw a third party. And because I'm fucked up in the head I called Anne about the guy in talking to. I can say 100% she read him perfectly because I verified it a few hours later with him. Anne suggested since we can't really go out with this virus I dress sexy and snap chat him. She had me cracking up. We will see where it leads with this guy. Kind of worried he is 100% in after a week "claiming me as his".

Girl  these readers can’t see everything - remember my story - they didn’t even see a WHOLE WIFE lol
predicted a dude into my life who was married and the whole time told me he was single until I actually found out my self and then they could pick it up smh - glad you are moving on regardless!

beachgal214

« Reply #1368 on: April 06, 2020, 09:38:04 PM »

Seriously wtf is wrong with men. I could start a dick pic art gallery at this point. Funny but not funny I agree. Wonder if I could make any money? OMG new idea collect dick pics and post them so women can look and see if their man is an offender!

BAHAHAHA OMG OMG. So gross. So intriguing. Some dicks are just so ugly. Likewise some are nice to look at.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1369 on: April 07, 2020, 01:27:05 AM »
Help: If both Cookie and Queen of Cups tell you that you have to be initiator of communication. Would you do it?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1370 on: April 07, 2020, 01:38:20 AM »
Help: If both Cookie and Queen of Cups tell you that you have to be initiator of communication. Would you do it?

I'd never take advice from a reader but usually when they have told me that - it wasnt a good sign.
Usually, it ends up you pursuing the other person...

What you do is up to you  ;)

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1371 on: April 07, 2020, 02:30:29 PM »
I haven’t read in a while but I did have two readings with Anne within this past week. I really can’t stand these flip flop readings. I initially did something because of the first positive read with her and now I’m thinking it wasn’t a good idea.

For those that went a while without reading with her? Would you feel that the first reading is more accurate then the second a week later?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1372 on: April 07, 2020, 03:13:27 PM »
Yeah it does. Thank you!  We’ve been out of contact for a while. She immediately picked up on that and said he wanted to reconnect then a week later the reading flipped and said he was in a mood and still dwelling on our past ugh

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1373 on: April 07, 2020, 03:52:03 PM »
Yeah it does. Thank you!  We’ve been out of contact for a while. She immediately picked up on that and said he wanted to reconnect then a week later the reading flipped and said he was in a mood and still dwelling on our past ugh

Same happened to me. She flip flopped quite a bit, but my POI and I are in contact so her reading seemed off base

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1374 on: April 07, 2020, 03:59:31 PM »
It’s just annoying because I made a decision based off her first reading. Maybe his mood did flip 🙄 who knows. It’s just annoying lol

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #1375 on: April 07, 2020, 04:47:01 PM »
Do what you feel is right.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1376 on: April 07, 2020, 05:11:26 PM »
Hey greekgeek!

Good point. Can I pm you?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1377 on: April 07, 2020, 06:20:53 PM »
Do what you feel is right.

Welp 😂 I contacted him and he blocked me. So, that’s that. Cookie actually predicted he “would block me on some sort of online app” but also told me to initiate contact. He ended things because he thought I was lying about two things. Cookie, Barbara, Uli, QoC, Tara, Tulsa, Tajah all say he will be coming back with an apology and explanation.  TBD. Seems impossible at this point.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1378 on: April 07, 2020, 06:21:09 PM »
So Ann told me in my initial read that we will have small talk and she doesn't know who reaches out first. I ended up being the one to do so and we did have small talk.

I still feel so blah though I don't think he is interested in reconnecting like she has said.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1379 on: April 07, 2020, 06:23:12 PM »
So Ann told me in my initial read that we will have small talk and she doesn't know who reaches out first. I ended up being the one to do so and we did have small talk.

I still feel so blah though I don't think he is interested in reconnecting like she has said.

Oh gosh, im so sorry. Honestly, Ann told me that my poi is interested in reconnecting which is why I reached out to him. we had small talk like she said, but I just feel worse now. I don't think he is. I'm sorry that happened to you.

anything