Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 621526 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1350 on: April 01, 2020, 05:10:23 PM »
I am still waiting to see if she was correct about her predictions through April but to give her some credit back at the beginning of February she said a situation would be affected and delayed by an issue that would continue to dominate and she said it had to do with health. So i think she picked up on the virus not knowing specifically what it was at that time.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #1351 on: April 01, 2020, 10:54:17 PM »
That's my personal favorite, how they look so happy with the new person yet you know he was obviously talking to multiple girls and just trying to boost their own ego lol

My last guy shows off his new girlfriend all the time, even though she is not attractive, uneducated, and doesn't even have a job

A lot of these guys settle for what they know "won't leave them" in order to feel like the "superior" ones in the relationship. He probably didn't feel like the "man" with you because you're a lot better than he is and he saw that as a challenge that he couldn't handle

A lot of immature guys act that way in a relationship, you don't need someone like that

A real "man" will see your worth and really, the most insecure and unhappy relationships are the ones that are thrown in other's faces on social media...it is a researched truth

SO TRUE. Literally, every word

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1352 on: April 03, 2020, 04:58:21 AM »
Her prediction which was really off the wall at the time is actually happening and it’s the same prediction Yona gave me and btw she’s been very nice lately

Offline bee.23

« Reply #1353 on: April 03, 2020, 09:06:23 AM »
Guys I’m not gonna lie.. I haven’t read with queen of cups cause I’m sensitive as Shit lol... and after shaman kiras read a few months ago I’m pretty much traumatized of any readers that have a track record of being “bitchy” or “moody”  lol

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1354 on: April 03, 2020, 02:52:58 PM »
Guys I’m not gonna lie.. I haven’t read with queen of cups cause I’m sensitive as Shit lol... and after shaman kiras read a few months ago I’m pretty much traumatized of any readers that have a track record of being “bitchy” or “moody”  lol

Haha please don’t go anywhere near Kira. She’s literally spawn of satan dealing with past emotional traumas and coming completely unhinged. Worst ever.

QOC has actually been really nice lately and even laughed at one of my jokes 😂

Offline bee.23

« Reply #1355 on: April 04, 2020, 10:57:41 AM »

Haha please don’t go anywhere near Kira. She’s literally spawn of satan dealing with past emotional traumas and coming completely unhinged. Worst ever.

QOC has actually been really nice lately and even laughed at one of my jokes 😂

I didn’t ask the question the right way and she low key flipped on me, felt like I was walking on egg shells the whole read, but she did give good information. She gave predictions that seemed like they could be very accurate, but on the other hand, also got something wrong when she said the reason my POI and I are not together “doesnt feel like it has anything to do with another woman or anything like that”, when actually that has been the entirety of the reason for the past year since we broke up. But what specifically was her read like with you, what did she predict, and what was true and not ?

beachgal214

« Reply #1356 on: April 04, 2020, 11:56:07 AM »
so crazy bee!!! how did you word it?  why was it a wrong way to ask? I hate that!!  cant they get the gist of what youre asking? is it bc she is wanting to hear like yes or no type question or can you help explain how you worded and how she wanted you to ? feel free to PM

sorry that happened! I have spoken to her a few times and she actually has typically always given same exact reading even if months apart. but the situation remains the same so she seems to be correct!

beachgal214

« Reply #1357 on: April 04, 2020, 02:35:59 PM »
Yes my birthday gift from him was him telling me off and telling me he was in a relationship. Even posted it on FB. Something he never did in 10 months with me.

Maggs - do you think this is the raven Yona mentioned?  Or the tower I cant quite remember... but I know there was something dark you were worried about.  Might this be it?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #1358 on: April 04, 2020, 03:33:54 PM »
so crazy bee!!! how did you word it?  why was it a wrong way to ask? I hate that!!  cant they get the gist of what youre asking? is it bc she is wanting to hear like yes or no type question or can you help explain how you worded and how she wanted you to ? feel free to PM

sorry that happened! I have spoken to her a few times and she actually has typically always given same exact reading even if months apart. but the situation remains the same so she seems to be correct!

It was literally a perfectly normal question, she just went off on me for not asking it the right way “according to her” I guess

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1359 on: April 04, 2020, 04:01:55 PM »
Yes my birthday gift from him was him telling me off and telling me he was in a relationship. Even posted it on FB. Something he never did in 10 months with me.

Maggs - do you think this is the raven Yona mentioned?  Or the tower I cant quite remember... but I know there was something dark you were worried about.  Might this be it?

I hope you’re feeling a little better Maggs. Thinking of you! I’ve also been wondering if you think this whole situation is actually the raven Yona saw and the third party Spiritminded predicted for you?

beachgal214

« Reply #1360 on: April 04, 2020, 04:14:09 PM »

It was literally a perfectly normal question, she just went off on me for not asking it the right way “according to her” I guess

Nuts!

Without using your specific question could you use different subject but explain how it was not how she wanted?  for example based on what you asked, is it fair to ask her what a specific boss is thinking in regards to my quality of work, or to say "how is X person feeling about me at this moment". ? sorry if I am being annoying!! I am not trying to be I promise. feel free to message if y ou prefer.  If you dont want to answer that would be fine too - I am not planning to call anyone for a while <3  but was just more curious for future needs.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #1361 on: April 04, 2020, 10:49:33 PM »

Nuts!

Without using your specific question could you use different subject but explain how it was not how she wanted?  for example based on what you asked, is it fair to ask her what a specific boss is thinking in regards to my quality of work, or to say "how is X person feeling about me at this moment". ? sorry if I am being annoying!! I am not trying to be I promise. feel free to message if y ou prefer.  If you dont want to answer that would be fine too - I am not planning to call anyone for a while <3  but was just more curious for future needs.

I really don’t know, she just made me feel like everything I said was walking on eggshells, and acted a bit condescending. And the second time I called her, and asked a simple question she hung up the call on me for no reason. It’s not worth the stress + confusion. I feel like her information is good for the most part (predictions pending but it seemed plausible) and she’s great with vocabulary, but for me personally it wasn’t worth dealing with it. Her delivery and attitude is off. I think my question was “what does the future have in store for me and (poi name)” , and she did NOT like the way I worded it and was like “did you really not read my profile I said you need to ask the question this way”... but I had already read her entire profile, and felt like that was a perfectly normal question to ask

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1362 on: April 06, 2020, 08:45:18 PM »
Okay so now I am thinking he is lying on his FB to push me away since no one sees or saw a third party. And because I'm fucked up in the head I called Anne about the guy in talking to. I can say 100% she read him perfectly because I verified it a few hours later with him. Anne suggested since we can't really go out with this virus I dress sexy and snap chat him. She had me cracking up. We will see where it leads with this guy. Kind of worried he is 100% in after a week "claiming me as his".

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1363 on: April 06, 2020, 08:55:46 PM »
Okay so now I am thinking he is lying on his FB to push me away since no one sees or saw a third party. And because I'm fucked up in the head I called Anne about the guy in talking to. I can say 100% she read him perfectly because I verified it a few hours later with him. Anne suggested since we can't really go out with this virus I dress sexy and snap chat him. She had me cracking up. We will see where it leads with this guy. Kind of worried he is 100% in after a week "claiming me as his".

Keep us posted, but either way he is an absolute coward who doesn’t deserve you. Have fun and let loose with this new guy. The upside of this quarantine business is you don’t really have to worry about third parties lol it can only go so far.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1364 on: April 06, 2020, 09:07:12 PM »

Keep us posted, but either way he is an absolute coward who doesn’t deserve you. Have fun and let loose with this new guy. The upside of this quarantine business is you don’t really have to worry about third parties lol it can only go so far.

Lol well I am a rule breaker. We met the other day and went for a drive then met up today because I work in different stores and he needed toilet paper. Yes its extremely odd to bring some guy toilet paper. Don't worry though full background check on him and half his family done and location services are turned on for my mom when I see him. Getting off the dating app after only a week I don't need anymore dick pics from lonely ass men locked in their houses.

anything