Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 621637 times)

Offline Arigirl

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1185 on: October 16, 2019, 09:48:35 PM »
I had a reading with QOC this week, but I need a little help understanding it. I don't feel super comfortable posting my details yet. I don't want to jinx anything if that's possible.Can I pm anyone who is familiar with her reading style?

Yes you can pm me. I’ve been reading with her for over a year now

I sent a pm, thanks!

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #1186 on: October 16, 2019, 10:20:04 PM »
Hi guys, I've been following this website for ages and all of your reviews have really helped me x

I have a clarification so if one of you could shed some light it'll be great. I asked QoC about my POI and she said he likes me a lot (repeated this) but had obligations that prevent him from doing anything about it (it's got to do with his family and it makes sense). I know QoC has a reputation for picking up 3rd parties so when I asked her about this she said "don't see anyone that significant" (mentioned this both times I read with her). What does not significant even mean? When I tried to clarify this she got aggy and also I couldn't hear most of it lol.

I can’t speak for QOC but when I’ve had others pick up on a third party and say that it’s not “significant” it usually means someone who’s literally just a friend or maybe even a coworker. Basically they have a relationship with your POI which is not romantic so you shouldn’t have to worry

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1187 on: October 17, 2019, 03:11:20 AM »
When QOC said that to me once (I dont see anything significant) and later in the same reading said she "saw him hooking up with a few, he's no monk" (her words) I said, I thought you saw nothing significant??  She responded that hooking up is not significant her opinion.  Later I discovered there was nothing significant AND no hooking up so who knows.  I think when most people ask her about a 3rd party, hooking up would fall into that category but maybe she doesnt see it that way.  Anyway she was wrong so it doesnt matter any way

Offline akattack

« Reply #1188 on: October 17, 2019, 09:13:01 AM »
Thanks for all the replies and support everyone <3

Feels good to have some sort of clarification x

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1189 on: October 17, 2019, 01:57:54 PM »
When QOC said that to me once (I dont see anything significant) and later in the same reading said she "saw him hooking up with a few, he's no monk" (her words) I said, I thought you saw nothing significant??  She responded that hooking up is not significant her opinion.  Later I discovered there was nothing significant AND no hooking up so who knows.  I think when most people ask her about a 3rd party, hooking up would fall into that category but maybe she doesnt see it that way.  Anyway she was wrong so it doesnt matter any way

I got the monk comment too last year Hahaa

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1190 on: October 17, 2019, 04:04:29 PM »

I got the monk comment too last year Hahaa

hahahah!! too funny! 

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #1191 on: October 30, 2019, 10:04:59 PM »
I recently had another reading with QOC and unfortunately it was opposite my last reading in tone and outcome :-\

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1192 on: October 30, 2019, 10:50:11 PM »
She was extremely negative in my last conversation with her also. And it caused me to binge.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #1193 on: October 30, 2019, 10:58:01 PM »
She was extremely negative in my last conversation with her also. And it caused me to binge.

I'm actually fighting that urge right now, my first reading with her was 2 weeks ago, and was generally positive my last one with her today was negative and very different overall

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1194 on: October 30, 2019, 11:13:17 PM »

I'm actually fighting that urge right now, my first reading with her was 2 weeks ago, and was generally positive my last one with her today was negative and very different overall

Don't pay any attention to what she said. I speak to her for the absolute present and she has not even gotten that right lately I won't be speaking to her again.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #1195 on: October 31, 2019, 01:06:40 AM »
Thanks, the scary part is I feel my reading with her today was a little more accurate in terms of my POIs actions, but I am confused as to how things flip flopped so drastically in 2 weeks, it's almost as if she was reading 2 different people

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1196 on: October 31, 2019, 03:08:48 AM »
She may have been. I only know how accurate she can be because I am in contact with mine. She got something word for word he said but she thought it was the future and it had happened over 2 months prior. What she told me the other day he had said but also about 1 1/2 to 2 months prior. She has a gift but its not necessarily accurate the day she is reading the person. There are much better empaths to talk to. I usually fall back to Anne if I'm on a binge. Otherwise LadyP Zadalia and Karen Jo are much better as is Kate Martinez. All have their own sites but take several days to a week to get a reading with.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #1197 on: October 31, 2019, 03:53:40 AM »
Thanks! Yeah she confirmed some things in today's reading that he's actually told me too, and knew the status of our relationship before I mentioned anything. Only thing is she went from "he thinks you're the perfect couple" 2 weeks ago, to "he doesn't want anything to do with you" (paraphrased) today. My poi and I haven't spoken since last month so nothing has been done or said to justify or confirm either remarks really
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 03:55:11 AM by Arigirl »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #1198 on: November 03, 2019, 11:22:01 PM »
Damn it sucks. I finally got a reading with her she said POI has to make home changes before anything changes. At least she got some stuff so accurate I know she's reading the right person. Just weird. I have a nice place, my poi could easily live with me. Why would there need to be home changes? That looks like her go to line.

A couple things I think she may tell everyone: he has to choose between you work and leisure (????)
He needs to leave his home or move before anything can happen (?????)
I am reading the old reviews and more and more looks like it's repeating the same reading. She said "he has no one else. He is not seeing anyone. He loves you". Hmmmm ok....

So anyways idk if that helps anyone but you might hear the same weird stuff about home changes and oh all these people who asked him for money or something he was trying to avoid and got stressed and couldn't give you attention.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 11:46:16 PM by jhuskindle »

beachgal214

« Reply #1199 on: November 04, 2019, 12:07:18 AM »
I got home changes as well - specifically the first opening line, or at least what I took notes on, was "required for this to move forward is a change in living situation or move "