Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 621372 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #915 on: June 07, 2019, 02:26:10 AM »
I know Anne is right for the immediate right now, but idk why she contradicts herself.

She literally said he doesn’t want me then ended the call by saying don’t take him back. Uhhhh...how is that even an option?

Sorry, lol, had to get that off my chest.

That’s a good interpretation of it

Maybe she means he doesn’t want something serious with you, but it’s likely he’ll come back around when he’s bored or lonely and for that reason you should not allow it? Just a thought. I’m sorry, guys suck sometimes.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #916 on: June 07, 2019, 02:57:01 AM »
I know Anne is right for the immediate right now, but idk why she contradicts herself.

She literally said he doesn’t want me then ended the call by saying don’t take him back. Uhhhh...how is that even an option?

Maybe she means he doesn’t want something serious with you, but it’s likely he’ll come back around when he’s bored or lonely and for that reason you should not allow it? Just a thought. I’m sorry, guys suck sometimes.

Sometimes? 😂

Offline lp1111

« Reply #917 on: June 07, 2019, 03:06:27 AM »

Sometimes? 😂

Ugh ALL THE DANG TIME! Lol

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #918 on: June 07, 2019, 04:37:22 AM »
Excuse me. I take offense!  8)

😂

Offline britbrat

« Reply #919 on: June 07, 2019, 03:51:05 PM »
Anne recently gave me a negative outcome about my relationship. I see things unraveling now and she might be right. Her outcome is opposite of Cookie, but I will know next month.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #920 on: June 10, 2019, 10:37:23 PM »
So Anne got something cool the other day. She asked if I went to therapy. I said yes. She asked if I go on an ongoing basis and I said yes. (Therapy is like clean hygiene for me lol). She said it was/would be helping and to keep going. I thought that was cool.

She then said my ex blocked me. Found out mins later that was wrong.

So 50:50 but the therapy part was cool.

She also saw a new man in 5 months, after telling me last month 3 months. I don’t believe it because she’s only good in the now but I wanted to give her credit for something.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #921 on: June 11, 2019, 01:24:48 AM »
So I can safely say Anne was totally wrong on something. She said my ex had blocked me but he hasn’t. Now he’s not responding, so maybe she meant emotional block bu nah.

I think she got the other stuff right though feelings wise.

And I’m not going to call her for a good long while. She remembers too much and her readings can change like the wind.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #922 on: June 11, 2019, 02:05:07 AM »
You know, I never thought of it that way. That’s quite possible.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #923 on: June 11, 2019, 06:22:54 AM »
Does she always tell ppl about blocking someone or them being blocked? Also, how abt Seing a move?? I’ve talked to her a bunch of times and she’ll always say that. Does she keep notes?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #924 on: June 11, 2019, 09:02:17 AM »
She did see a move with someone I know and she was right, she also saw a new job for this person and it was accurate...

Does she always tell ppl about blocking someone or them being blocked? Also, how abt Seing a move?? I’ve talked to her a bunch of times and she’ll always say that. Does she keep notes?

Offline hope36

« Reply #925 on: June 11, 2019, 01:14:24 PM »

Nope, she has never said that to me (although my poi blocked me long back).
She always says the same thing to me though, "he is emotionally withdrawn, he likes you but he feels trapped, his home situation needs to change before anything can happen"
I've talked to her 3 times, got the same thing as above^^
She also said all 3 times that he'll contact me soon, out if the blue communication, but I have not heard from him at all.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #926 on: June 11, 2019, 07:00:46 PM »
She did see a move with someone I know and she was right, she also saw a new job for this person and it was accurate...

How long after the reading did the move happen?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #927 on: June 11, 2019, 07:02:06 PM »
Eeks. How long since u heard from him?

She always says the same thing to me though, "he is emotionally withdrawn, he likes you but he feels trapped, his home situation needs to change before anything can happen"
She also said all 3 times that he'll contact me soon, out if the blue communication, but I have not heard from him at all.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #928 on: June 11, 2019, 07:33:19 PM »
Eeks. How long since u heard from him?

She always brings up the same to me as well, financed, home situations, etc. Now he was moving:house hunting at the time but now I wonder if it’s a go to for her.

Not saying she’s not legit, but like an Anne-ism. Lol

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #929 on: June 11, 2019, 09:17:46 PM »
It was 3 months! It was some lady who lived with me

How long after the reading did the move happen?

anything