Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 615224 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #885 on: May 19, 2019, 11:02:18 PM »
I got so many from her and none ever happened.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #886 on: May 22, 2019, 03:55:41 AM »

I echo that.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #887 on: May 22, 2019, 04:53:45 AM »

I echo that.

The same here.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #888 on: May 27, 2019, 10:46:11 PM »
I’ve called QOC a couple of times. Honestly, I felt there were readers I liked better, but there are a few things I got from her that were great imo:

1. I called about this random guy I went on a couple of dates with and it went horribly, and I would never speak to him again. I just wanted to call a couple of psychics because I wanted first to see if they all gave me the “oh you’ll get back together” that they thought I wanted to hear (most did) and because I was genuinely curious wth happened! So QOC said this dude is rude don’t waste your money on him anymore! Lol

2. She randomly said who is having horrible back pains? Two days later my back went out and I couldn’t walk for a couple of days. (I’m actually fairly young haha!! Just was in a very bad accident last year and have had issues since)

Offline lp1111

« Reply #889 on: May 28, 2019, 01:17:31 AM »
@still tired agh yes it sure is! I’m getting there, still on the mend. Thank you!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #890 on: May 28, 2019, 01:29:19 AM »
Hi all - new poster here - I have called QOC18 a couple of times in the last year or so to check to see if there are any third parties involved in my situation with my POI - I tend to do this when he seems to be more withdrawn from me (and I subsequently get paranoid).  She has never seen any third parties involved, even as recently as couple of days ago. 

The problem is, I'm having a hard time believing this is true (and I am not comfortable asking POI in order to validate).... Can I bank on her being accurate in *NOT* seeing a third party?  I understand from the thread that if she *DOES* see a third party it's usually accurate, but is the opposite true?  I ask because POI and I don't have an "official" relationship - it's more of a long term FWB situation - so I have always assumed there is a pretty high chance of a third party being involved on his part.  Or do "third parties" only show up if they are significant (emotionally/potential relationship-wise) to the POI?  Not sure how this whole "third party" thing works, especially in reverse....any insight is much appreciated!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #891 on: May 28, 2019, 02:44:54 AM »
Hi all - new poster here - I have called QOC18 a couple of times in the last year or so to check to see if there are any third parties involved in my situation with my POI - I tend to do this when he seems to be more withdrawn from me (and I subsequently get paranoid).  She has never seen any third parties involved, even as recently as couple of days ago. 

The problem is, I'm having a hard time believing this is true (and I am not comfortable asking POI in order to validate).... Can I bank on her being accurate in *NOT* seeing a third party?  I understand from the thread that if she *DOES* see a third party it's usually accurate, but is the opposite true?  I ask because POI and I don't have an "official" relationship - it's more of a long term FWB situation - so I have always assumed there is a pretty high chance of a third party being involved on his part.  Or do "third parties" only show up if they are significant (emotionally/potential relationship-wise) to the POI?  Not sure how this whole "third party" thing works, especially in reverse....any insight is much appreciated!

A few psychics told me that my boyfriend had another girl hanging around. I panicked and called QOC, who reassured me that he did not and wanted to reconcile with me. She was correct. There were no other girls and we reconnected last week.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #892 on: May 28, 2019, 03:33:23 AM »
Nice! I like QOC

I’ve called QOC a couple of times. Honestly, I felt there were readers I liked better, but there are a few things I got from her that were great imo:

1. I called about this random guy I went on a couple of dates with and it went horribly, and I would never speak to him again. I just wanted to call a couple of psychics because I wanted first to see if they all gave me the “oh you’ll get back together” that they thought I wanted to hear (most did) and because I was genuinely curious wth happened! So QOC said this dude is rude don’t waste your money on him anymore! Lol

2. She randomly said who is having horrible back pains? Two days later my back went out and I couldn’t walk for a couple of days. (I’m actually fairly young haha!! Just was in a very bad accident last year and have had issues since)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #893 on: May 28, 2019, 11:34:37 AM »

A few psychics told me that my boyfriend had another girl hanging around. I panicked and called QOC, who reassured me that he did not and wanted to reconcile with me. She was correct. There were no other girls and we reconnected last week.

Ok great, thanks for your input! Looks like she tends to be accurate either way then... And congrats on your reconnection - hope things work out for you! :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 12:40:11 PM by Jeninmd2 »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #894 on: May 28, 2019, 11:36:45 AM »
Thank you, mrrrh!! :)

I've only spoken to QoC once, and in my reading she was dead on with a third party. She picked up specific things about the third party and their dynamic that I can validate without talking to my POI because I know the third party, and we have mutual friends who have told me things she has mentioned. So I say you can take it to the bank

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #895 on: May 28, 2019, 01:17:38 PM »
Thank you, mrrrh!! :)

I've only spoken to QoC once, and in my reading she was dead on with a third party. She picked up specific things about the third party and their dynamic that I can validate without talking to my POI because I know the third party, and we have mutual friends who have told me things she has mentioned. So I say you can take it to the bank

Just going to add to this to say that QoC was one of the only ones who accurately predicted a third party in a situation I was in. She saw it all - 3rd party coming into the picture, POI trying to make a decision, then POI deciding to live with 3rd party (before it happened)... and how that would impact my connection with POI as well.

As others have said, I don't believe she sees very far out but she has been very accurate for me in present and immediate future.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #896 on: May 28, 2019, 04:23:34 PM »
When she picks up 3rd party accurately, did you specifically ask her that question or did she just pick it up on her own?

I want to know what’s the best way to ask her without giving any hint.

Paulina93

« Reply #897 on: May 28, 2019, 04:51:05 PM »
When she picks up 3rd party accurately, did you specifically ask her that question or did she just pick it up on her own?

She’s picked it up on her own for me before. One time I asked her if there was one regarding another POI and she said “no it would show up right away if there is someone else”

Offline miss_t

« Reply #898 on: May 28, 2019, 05:04:44 PM »
Ohh thanks! So I guess I’ll just ask her what’s coming up with me and poi.

Maybe that’s the first thing she tries to look into when trying to connect to the person we’re calling about.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #899 on: May 28, 2019, 05:25:46 PM »

Very good at accurately picking third parties. And did it without asking.

anything