Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 621696 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #840 on: April 13, 2019, 05:38:43 PM »
Queen of Cups18 literally wasted several minutes telling me she had to go because she was waiting for a package then hung up. Waste of time and money and so unprofessional!

I would contact customer service right away if I were you.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #841 on: April 13, 2019, 09:11:18 PM »
Wow! I mean I can understand if it was an emergency, but I agree completely unprofessional.  She should have sent you free mins and an apology.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #842 on: April 14, 2019, 12:53:46 AM »
She sent free mins a day later but I asked for a refund from customer service doubt i will get it and she couldn’t give refund. What made it worse is she even asked if i wanted to wait on the phone while she got parcel?’! Seriously would have wasted all my minutes while she was getting parcel instead of reading! After that I don’t think I would trust her with a reading.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #843 on: April 14, 2019, 12:59:30 AM »
She sent free mins a day later but I asked for a refund from customer service doubt i will get it and she couldn’t give refund. What made it worse is she even asked if i wanted to wait on the phone while she got parcel?’! Seriously would have wasted all my minutes while she was getting parcel instead of reading! After that I don’t think I would trust her with a reading.

Keen typically gives refunds - hopefully you should get it back

Offline Beesa

« Reply #844 on: April 14, 2019, 04:33:30 AM »
lol this is so bad, I'm sorry, I don't know how someone can be that insensitive , its appalling. Its just reminding me of when I got a reading with Michelle whatsherface and she had like a hot pocket beeping in the microwave or something during my read while I was crying  :o

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #845 on: April 14, 2019, 03:46:19 PM »
She also once told me that she had to go and wasted about 5 minutes telling me that her boyfriend was coming to get her and that he didn’t know that she read cards... she was in her car waiting for him to leave the mall. I was pretty annoyed and she said she would send me minutes but never did.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #846 on: April 14, 2019, 03:46:53 PM »
I was just going through my keen mail and came across this reply from QoC18 from a few years ago after I had arranged a call with her (2017):

Hello,
I am not taking any new calls for a bit. Please call Sacchi88 if you need assistance,.
Thanks
qoc18

Anyone else receive anything like this?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #847 on: April 14, 2019, 03:48:12 PM »
She also once told me that she had to go and wasted about 5 minutes telling me that her boyfriend was coming to get her and that he didn’t know that she read cards... she was in her car waiting for him to leave the mall. I was pretty annoyed and she said she would send me minutes but never did.

So she was logged on/took an arranged call knowing she wasn't available to do a reading? WTH lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #848 on: April 14, 2019, 03:48:32 PM »

Wait are we talking about the same QoC here? Lol

This so doesn’t sound like her omg wow - not negating your experience but dang she is tripping lately!

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #849 on: April 14, 2019, 03:50:56 PM »

Wait are we talking about the same QoC here? Lol

This so doesn’t sound like her omg wow - not negating your experience but dang she is tripping lately!

Haha yes! the same one. I DO like her lol, but she legit said that to me in March.. I was like.. huh??

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #850 on: April 15, 2019, 03:57:27 PM »

So she was logged on/took an arranged call knowing she wasn't available to do a reading? WTH lol
Exactly what I was thinking. Why would she take the call, just so she could hang up?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #851 on: April 15, 2019, 04:23:23 PM »

Exactly what I was thinking. Why would she take the call, just so she could hang up?

Beats me. I’ve read with her for years. This was the only time that she did that. She told me that she was in Florida at the mall and said she would send me free minutes as her boyfriend was exiting the mall and didn’t know that she read cards on keen.. I didn’t take it too personally but it was a bit strange LOL

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #852 on: April 15, 2019, 09:30:34 PM »
Has anyone noticed that she sounds like two different people? Sometimes she’s an old lady and then other times she’s really young and super talkative. It’s odd.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #853 on: April 15, 2019, 10:51:35 PM »
Some time ago other posters had mentioned that as well. Wasn't it for the same reader?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #854 on: April 15, 2019, 11:08:39 PM »
Has anyone noticed that she sounds like two different people? Sometimes she’s an old lady and then other times she’s really young and super talkative. It’s odd.

I’ve heard that before....i know sometimes she sounds a bit different but still the same person.
For example, if she doesn’t read with you often she can come off as sounding old and uninterested at the beggining of the call- the longer i found i talk with her she seems upbeats and sounds younger ...
Maybe it’s the way she’s sitting on the toilet

anything