Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 619858 times)

Offline star1

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #720 on: December 27, 2018, 12:59:06 PM »
I really don't get the hype with Ann. Around Thanksgiving, she was suddenly giving people good news when usually she's very negative in her readings.. I know that this sounds harsh to say, but it's almost like she's got a bi-polar or something mood with her readings. She also has been known to change outcomes within the same day. People have called her in the morning to be given good news, then by the evening it was negative and vice versa. So I wouldn't personally trust her readings if they can change so quickly. Ann was so vague for me and struggling, had to ask me many questions and when she picked up on women I think people need to be careful because as someone said before about QOC with third parties - she can mix people up who aren't necessarily women around your guy. Like the only thing she did validate enough was that his mother being around him doesn't help the way he is. So she was probably one of the third parties that Ann saw. However, my ex wasn't mummied by his Mother, rather the opposite and always was left out by her so she's very icky for me. She thought that my ex was younger than me and I've always dated guys older and she kept guessing during the reading and it was wrong.

She's given me the same lines she has given many others on here far back on this thread "he loves you but can't commit and you need to move on". Yes, it's good that she's honest but as I said she appears to be all over the place quite simply and see what people do? "At least Ann was honest and told me it wasn't happening". She told me that but gave me no validated evidence. For me, I need to be given validations when a reader is giving me good OR bad news on a situation to prove that they're connecting. I've said before that readers who are more negative are going to be the ones who people go to because they're "honest", but are they, or just common sense ? Nice lady, though.

true...but I don't know where I can verify that is giving people good news these days though. I don't mind reader being all curt and straight with me. I am on arrange call for tomorrow :)

Well she hardly validated for me at all, it was a jumbled mess so it's one to throw in the trash.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #721 on: December 27, 2018, 03:16:07 PM »
I really don't get the hype with Ann. Around Thanksgiving, she was suddenly giving people good news when usually she's very negative in her readings.. I know that this sounds harsh to say, but it's almost like she's got a bi-polar or something mood with her readings. She also has been known to change outcomes within the same day. People have called her in the morning to be given good news, then by the evening it was negative and vice versa. So I wouldn't personally trust her readings if they can change so quickly. Ann was so vague for me and struggling, had to ask me many questions and when she picked up on women I think people need to be careful because as someone said before about QOC with third parties - she can mix people up who aren't necessarily women around your guy. Like the only thing she did validate enough was that his mother being around him doesn't help the way he is. So she was probably one of the third parties that Ann saw. However, my ex wasn't mummied by his Mother, rather the opposite and always was left out by her so she's very icky for me. She thought that my ex was younger than me and I've always dated guys older and she kept guessing during the reading and it was wrong.

She's given me the same lines she has given many others on here far back on this thread "he loves you but can't commit and you need to move on". Yes, it's good that she's honest but as I said she appears to be all over the place quite simply and see what people do? "At least Ann was honest and told me it wasn't happening". She told me that but gave me no validated evidence. For me, I need to be given validations when a reader is giving me good OR bad news on a situation to prove that they're connecting. I've said before that readers who are more negative are going to be the ones who people go to because they're "honest", but are they, or just common sense ? Nice lady, though.

true...but I don't know where I can verify that is giving people good news these days though. I don't mind reader being all curt and straight with me. I am on arrange call for tomorrow :)

Well she hardly validated for me at all, it was a jumbled mess so it's one to throw in the trash.

I was able to validate a few things that she said, but it was always after the fact because I'm not in constant contact with the POI. It's kind of crazy that I blew her readings off for a long time, but she ended up being right. I just didn't know until later. Don't get me wrong, I don't go for predictions with her. But sometimes she mentions present things that seem off the wall nuts and I discard them. Then a month later I hear about something that had happened and I realize that Ann said exactly that the month before.

Offline star1

« Reply #722 on: December 27, 2018, 03:25:42 PM »

I was able to validate a few things that she said, but it was always after the fact because I'm not in constant contact with the POI. It's kind of crazy that I blew her readings off for a long time, but she ended up being right. I just didn't know until later. Don't get me wrong, I don't go for predictions with her. But sometimes she mentions present things that seem off the wall nuts and I discard them. Then a month later I hear about something that had happened and I realize that Ann said exactly that the month before.

Oh I just found she didn't work for me at all. She gave me no validations apart from the mother around him and seemed to be struggling to connect.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #723 on: December 27, 2018, 03:39:34 PM »

Oh I just found she didn't work for me at all. She gave me no validations apart from the mother around him and seemed to be struggling to connect.

Yeah, I can't discount her, but her usefulness is limited. She's definitely not an outcome reader. She's more of a "what is POI focused on at the moment." And you have to realize that the answer can change tomorrow. She's all about right this second present mood. If you want to act on something quickly, she is the one to tell if today is the day to do it.

Offline star1

« Reply #724 on: December 27, 2018, 04:32:35 PM »

Yeah, I can't discount her, but her usefulness is limited. She's definitely not an outcome reader. She's more of a "what is POI focused on at the moment." And you have to realize that the answer can change tomorrow. She's all about right this second present mood. If you want to act on something quickly, she is the one to tell if today is the day to do it.

I didn't get anything out of my reading at all so I'll put it down to connection. But glad you like her, I know you didn't at first and then began to like her more.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #725 on: December 27, 2018, 09:38:50 PM »

Yes. Very much agree with Fidget. She sees a resurfacing in a “2” today. I’m surprised she told me that. She hasn’t given me predictions in months. She told me on her own today. Doubt it’ll pass 😂 but current actions she got right

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #726 on: December 27, 2018, 09:52:10 PM »

Yes. Very much agree with Fidget. She sees a resurfacing in a “2” today. I’m surprised she told me that. She hasn’t given me predictions in months. She told me on her own today. Doubt it’ll pass 😂 but current actions she got right

She's famous for her #2. As in "2 bad it didn't happen.  🤣🤣

Offline britbrat

« Reply #727 on: December 27, 2018, 10:12:20 PM »
She usually gives me a 3.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #728 on: December 27, 2018, 10:26:32 PM »
Lmaooo 😂

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #729 on: December 28, 2018, 12:00:44 AM »
I don’t honestly know if I believe psychics can honestly predict. But I personally think Ann is the most talented empath there is. You have to click with her and get to know her. But she and I are now to a place where we joke and she tells me to always have on a sexy outfit and keep my nails painted. She openly admits that if you call her 3 times today you will get 3 different readings and explains why. I like her honest straightforwardness. She does not sugar coat.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #730 on: December 28, 2018, 12:11:11 AM »
I don’t honestly know if I believe psychics can honestly predict. But I personally think Ann is the most talented empath there is. You have to click with her and get to know her. But she and I are now to a place where we joke and she tells me to always have on a sexy outfit and keep my nails painted. She openly admits that if you call her 3 times today you will get 3 different readings and explains why. I like her honest straightforwardness. She does not sugar coat.

Tell us why they would be different. I seriously am interested.  I am beginning to appreciate Ann, but I don't always understand how she reads.

Offline Kate

« Reply #731 on: December 28, 2018, 01:06:48 AM »

I love her as well.. she has always been kind to me, very detailed on the current, and helped me through tough times.  Ann has not had an easy life.. she has experienced cancer, chemo, and a host of issues related to that.  But she is a truth teller, doesn't sugar coat, is quick, to the point, and reliable.  No reader is 100% because they interpret what they see.. and interpretations are not always accurate. 

I recall Cookie (who is my go to for accuracy and the only one who has ever been able to "see" the future for me) telling me that my POI was into basket ball..over and over, she kept referring to it.. asking me about his interest in basket ball...?!  My POI at the time HATED sports... hated them.. turned out the basket ball issue was to do with one he had purchased to irritate his neighbours.  His neighbour's kids kept playing basket ball on the balcony next to his whilst he was trying to sleep... he finally told me about this in conversation, and it clicked what the link was that Cookie had kept seeing.  A crazy minor thing that I was paying over $5 an hour to hear.. ! LOL But heck.. they can only tell you what they "see" "hear" "feel" - whether minor or major... and that is always an interpretation..

Cookie and QoC are the only ones on Keen that I have a degree of trust in..

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #732 on: December 28, 2018, 02:55:34 AM »
Or maybe psychics don’t exist at all. After reading so many story here that they always get the big out come wrong I don’t know what to believe right now.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #733 on: December 28, 2018, 08:10:51 AM »

I love her as well.. she has always been kind to me, very detailed on the current, and helped me through tough times.  Ann has not had an easy life.. she has experienced cancer, chemo, and a host of issues related to that.  But she is a truth teller, doesn't sugar coat, is quick, to the point, and reliable.  No reader is 100% because they interpret what they see.. and interpretations are not always accurate. 

I recall Cookie (who is my go to for accuracy and the only one who has ever been able to "see" the future for me) telling me that my POI was into basket ball..over and over, she kept referring to it.. asking me about his interest in basket ball...?!  My POI at the time HATED sports... hated them.. turned out the basket ball issue was to do with one he had purchased to irritate his neighbours.  His neighbour's kids kept playing basket ball on the balcony next to his whilst he was trying to sleep... he finally told me about this in conversation, and it clicked what the link was that Cookie had kept seeing.  A crazy minor thing that I was paying over $5 an hour to hear.. ! LOL But heck.. they can only tell you what they "see" "hear" "feel" - whether minor or major... and that is always an interpretation..

Cookie and QoC are the only ones on Keen that I have a degree of trust in..

She was very sweet to me. I had a good reading ....she was able to pick up some very good details. She did go quiet after I introduced myself so didnt know what happened but she started reading she was on fire. She gave a few details that could only apply to my situation. It was a very short reading so I don't know what to make of it properly but I didn;t feel confused or anything for sure. She did give me a number but I don't remember now for things to pick up....I don't care about numbers anymore after reading for such a long time :X

Offline star1

« Reply #734 on: December 28, 2018, 11:55:16 AM »
Or maybe psychics don’t exist at all. After reading so many story here that they always get the big out come wrong I don’t know what to believe right now.

Yeah she never worked for me at all. It's not about sugarcoating, I am being serious when I say that nothing she said made sense and she was asking me lots of questions which were wrong. We were done within 5-6mins. I have to say as a person she is a very nice lady and she's calm and will take her time and appears to care, but as a reader she really doesn't impress me. But then Fidget had a bad reading with her at first and the more she had QOC got better, but I'm done with readings like you so I have no intentions of going back to call about my ex.