Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 620176 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #675 on: December 08, 2018, 05:47:40 PM »
UPDATE: She had predicted something happens (contact related) in an event in November - nothing happened, no event.

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #676 on: December 08, 2018, 05:53:30 PM »
From everything I’ve read about her she is best to read current situations. Predictions are hit or miss. My main reason for reading with her was current situation and feelings. Apparently she’s good with little predictions, contact and such. Any overarching predictions I haven’t put much stock into.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #677 on: December 09, 2018, 05:32:39 AM »
back with an update. QOC was correct with her prediction and the details surrounding, but her timing was a bit off. she gave me a 2 and she said this mean 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months but it actually happened in 3 weeks.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #678 on: December 10, 2018, 08:37:22 PM »
I just got a validation (albeit small and insignificant) from Ann for the first time EVER! She had said as a side note during our conversation that she saw some blocking on social media. We are not connected to each other on any social media, but we haven't blocked each other either, as I can still see him. Well, someone who was following my POI just unfollowed/blocked him on Instagram. Very few people follow him on Instagram (<20) and he doesn't have any posts, so I assume he just set up a profile to look at other's posts. Regardless, he had the same number of followers for well over 6 months and suddenly today it dropped by 1. LOL!

Offline star1

« Reply #679 on: December 10, 2018, 08:47:19 PM »
I just got a validation (albeit small and insignificant) from Ann for the first time EVER! She had said as a side note during our conversation that she saw some blocking on social media. We are not connected to each other on any social media, but we haven't blocked each other either, as I can still see him. Well, someone who was following my POI just unfollowed/blocked him on Instagram. Very few people follow him on Instagram (<20) and he doesn't have any posts, so I assume he just set up a profile to look at other's posts. Regardless, he had the same number of followers for well over 6 months and suddenly today it dropped by 1. LOL!

Isn't that a little general, though? Blocking happens often online.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #680 on: December 10, 2018, 08:59:21 PM »

I guess when you're younger and on social media a lot. I think for us (POI and I) it's kind of specific since we aren't social media junkies and have pretty much the same number of friends/followers forever. We're kind of old farts so it was pretty odd for that to change within 24 hours.

Offline star1

« Reply #681 on: December 10, 2018, 09:47:31 PM »

I guess when you're younger and on social media a lot. I think for us (POI and I) it's kind of specific since we aren't social media junkies and have pretty much the same number of friends/followers forever. We're kind of old farts so it was pretty odd for that to change within 24 hours.

True. When you're younger, blocking is more common (my generation).

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #682 on: December 10, 2018, 09:55:41 PM »
Or it's vague. Lmao...who knows. It just stood out because I shamelessly stalk his Instagram to see if he added anyone. It's private so that's all I can do. He's had the same 16 followers for the last 6 months and within 24 hours of Ann's comment it dropped to 15. Probably a coincidence, but I am tickled that Ann actually got something. Haha!

Offline star1

« Reply #683 on: December 10, 2018, 09:58:47 PM »
Or it's vague. Lmao...who knows. It just stood out because I shamelessly stalk his Instagram to see if he added anyone. It's private so that's all I can do. He's had the same 16 followers for the last 6 months and within 24 hours of Ann's comment it dropped to 15. Probably a coincidence, but I am tickled that Ann actually got something. Haha!

I'm surprised too, she's on her happy pills  ;D

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #684 on: December 10, 2018, 11:25:34 PM »

I agree - I have never been blocked nor have i ever blocked anyone on social media before but again in my 40s and there are days I dont even check FB or IG so....   

Offline star1

« Reply #685 on: December 10, 2018, 11:37:42 PM »

I agree - I have never been blocked nor have i ever blocked anyone on social media before but again in my 40s and there are days I dont even check FB or IG so....

I've been blocked lots of times and blocked people, I thought it was common.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #686 on: December 11, 2018, 12:24:17 AM »
I guess it depends on the person and the level of drama. The only person I ever blocked was my ex husband. Lol

Offline star1

« Reply #687 on: December 11, 2018, 12:26:07 AM »
I guess it depends on the person and the level of drama. The only person I ever blocked was my ex husband. Lol

Yeah I agree with your previous post. I'm really quite young, so it's common for us to block. Even for petty things. Lol any guesses as to why you blocked him...? ;D

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #688 on: December 11, 2018, 12:30:55 AM »
Oh, we didn't block each other, although that was my fear when she mentioned it. His son and his son's girlfriend (baby momma actually) had a huge break up over the weekend that got ugly fast on social media. His whole family and her's are now blocking/unfriending each other all day today.

Offline star1

« Reply #689 on: December 11, 2018, 12:31:57 AM »
Oh, we didn't block each other, although that was my fear when she mentioned it. His son and his son's girlfriend (baby momma actually) had a huge break up over the weekend that got ugly fast on social media. His whole family and her's are now blocking/unfriending each other all day today.

Sorry I was making a joke reference to your ex hubby about you blocking him. Families hey? Pains in the asses.