Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 615155 times)

Offline Yt5587

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #645 on: November 21, 2018, 02:13:01 AM »
Yeah agree with britbrat. Not on the timing thing but literally what is happening right now, it’s happening. It’s weird, the more I read with her, the more accurate she gets. I feel like normally it’s the opposite with readers haha. Last month, she picked up on so much going on with poi and I actually confirmed it true yesterday.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #646 on: November 22, 2018, 08:47:22 AM »
Anne told me today that my most recent fling ( who I did not say we had split) and my ex both are going to try to rekindle our relationships. She’s rarely that positive for me. It’s almost thanksgiving so maybe she’s gotten into the cooking wine...

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #647 on: November 22, 2018, 02:35:36 PM »
Anne told me today that my most recent fling ( who I did not say we had split) and my ex both are going to try to rekindle our relationships. She’s rarely that positive for me. It’s almost thanksgiving so maybe she’s gotten into the cooking wine...

I mean why does no one ever see any new fabulous men coming into my life anytime soon?  Just ex POI?  UGH!  You girls are lucky to have choices 8)

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #648 on: November 22, 2018, 03:44:50 PM »

She told me yesterday that out of his two options, I’m the one my POI is more serious about  :o
It’s funny that positive predictions from Ann make us second guess, but I hope she’s right

Offline jqc103

« Reply #649 on: November 24, 2018, 09:17:23 PM »
I am feeling a bit down right now.... Called QOC last Sunday for the first time asking about my POI. She said that poi likes me and thinks about me a lot but she is “spooked” and a bit apprehensive about things but feels that if I’m not aggressive, there could be something and that she sees reunion and “coming back around”. I asked if it meant I should let her reach out to me and QOC said no, it doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t reach out,  just not to be aggressive

I know a lot of people really trust what she says about POI feelings and I got the sense that she was correct. I have not been aggressive with POI at all and today I texted her asking if she wanted to go on a hike tomorrow. It’s been 4 hours and still no response and I know she has seen my message :/

I do get a sense she is apprehensive about stuff but if she likes me and thinks about me a lot like QOC mentioned, I feel like I would’ve at least gotten a response back.

Sorry just venting

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #650 on: November 25, 2018, 05:20:27 AM »
I am feeling a bit down right now.... Called QOC last Sunday for the first time asking about my POI. She said that poi likes me and thinks about me a lot but she is “spooked” and a bit apprehensive about things but feels that if I’m not aggressive, there could be something and that she sees reunion and “coming back around”. I asked if it meant I should let her reach out to me and QOC said no, it doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t reach out,  just not to be aggressive

I know a lot of people really trust what she says about POI feelings and I got the sense that she was correct. I have not been aggressive with POI at all and today I texted her asking if she wanted to go on a hike tomorrow. It’s been 4 hours and still no response and I know she has seen my message :/

I do get a sense she is apprehensive about stuff but if she likes me and thinks about me a lot like QOC mentioned, I feel like I would’ve at least gotten a response back.

Sorry just venting

Maybe going on a hike was a bit much for her? How about getting a drink or coffee or something that might last an hour or two...so that she feels more comfortable?
Just my two cents...

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #651 on: November 25, 2018, 06:35:47 AM »

Sorry just venting
This is why I'm not sure if psychics can really pick up feeling happen too many time. If you tell them about a third party they will said that it won't last that person is very controlling or they have no feeling for each other next thing you know they are marry. 

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #652 on: November 25, 2018, 06:37:18 AM »

Sorry just venting

Maybe going on a hike was a bit much for her? How about getting a drink or coffee or something that might last an hour or two...so that she feels more comfortable?
Just my two cents...
Well if that True then she should responded back. It seem she just ghosted him.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #653 on: November 25, 2018, 07:14:13 AM »

Sorry just venting

I feel like it's too early to jump the guns. personally I know I sometimes don't respond right away even if it's someone that I'm seeing/dating/really interested in because

1)I'm with other people, or, am distracted, so I can't think too much on it right at the time
2) Sometimes I read it, if it's something that I have to check my schedule for, then I'll check my schedule first, then i'll mentally reply to the text, and then forget to text back LOL

But that's just me....but i know there are people who just "ghost" with the intention of straight up ghosting or playing mind games. not cool!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #654 on: November 25, 2018, 11:01:30 AM »

Sorry just venting

Just my two cents...
Well if that True then she should responded back. It seem she just ghosted him.

Yes, and people do it all the time...it's avoidant behavior and it's not right but it's so easy to do with text. People would rather not answer than give an unpleasant answer that is a rejection.
That's why it's good to know how to handle situations so you are not putting someone on the spot, making them feel uncomfortable, which ultimately makes them retreat.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #655 on: November 25, 2018, 11:19:01 AM »
Me and her had been on 2 dates already and we both like hiking/outdoors so I thought hiking would be a good third date. Anyhow, she did text back 9 HOURS later. Apologized, said she was feeling sick and crappy and that she is gonna pass on hiking. No reschedule or anything.... Told her I hope she feels better. I don’t plan on reaching out again. I don’t know how I feel about my reading with QOC now.

It’s odd because in the reading, she asked me if there has been interaction with POI before, because she got someone coming back around. I said yes there has been some interaction, since when I called her, I had just seen POI the night before.. Then she asked about if there was something about a limiting or blocking  communication and told her that I don’t think so. She said something (couldn’t hear her... sounded something like “be careful with that ok because I’m getting something with communication”.

But she kept on bringing up the spooked part and apprehensive part because she kept seeing it so I don’t know, she may be right after all? She made a prediction for reunion so I will have to see if it happens although I know her predictions and outcomes rarely do.

I think it’s interesting that QOC brought up communication because in my last reading with Yona, it was brought up too. The theme of my reading was “communication and partnerships” and Yona did say there would be a blockage in communications but she thought this was with my ex, which is true but I honestly don’t know what is referring to my ex and what is referring to my current POI anymore with yona. Either way, yona said that there would be developments in communication and partnerships.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #656 on: November 26, 2018, 04:15:10 AM »
@jqc103: I had a reading with QoC very recently and she told me things very very similar to what she's told you. Ummm... In my case, it does make sense, but now that I see she has also said these things to someone else, I feel ... Does anyone know if she uses tarot or she senses energy?

Offline star1

« Reply #657 on: November 26, 2018, 04:35:49 AM »
@jqc103: I had a reading with QoC very recently and she told me things very very similar to what she's told you. Ummm... In my case, it does make sense, but now that I see she has also said these things to someone else, I feel ... Does anyone know if she uses tarot or she senses energy?

She uses tarot, she did in mine. All I got from her info wise was the cards laid out (which is why I don't like them).

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #658 on: November 26, 2018, 04:50:02 AM »

She uses tarot, she did in mine. All I got from her info wise was the cards laid out (which is why I don't like them).

Thanks! This is my feeling too, however, she told me: "I am clairaudient, I hear, I don't see", when I asked her to describe someone's look.

Offline star1

« Reply #659 on: November 26, 2018, 05:10:03 AM »

Thanks! This is my feeling too, however, she told me: "I am clairaudient, I hear, I don't see", when I asked her to describe someone's look.

But when she picked up on women around my ex, she was counting, like she was seeing images? Strange.