Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 619627 times)

Offline doubleoh8

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #630 on: November 18, 2018, 07:23:50 PM »
Heh...I dunno but none of her future predictions really panned out for me. But very recently I asked her about a guy several times because he’s was confusing the hell out of me and each time, as far as the present goes, she was right. Even down to the phrases he used. But it changed reading to reading fairly dramatically, but so did the relationship. Were she able to predict future events, she probably would have seen those changes.

I've seen in the past on this thread that her readings can change even within a few hrs  :o

Queen of Cups has been one of the most / only accurate ones for me in the present AND immediate future (up to about 2-3 weeks). On things others didn't pick up at all. For example, she told me in advance that a POI was trying to make a big decision, that he thought he needed to talk to me about it, that it had to do with a residence, and that it would impact us negatively if he moved. I thought it was possible he was planning to move away to a distance, but as it turned out the POI moved in with a girlfriend he'd been seeing casually, and it basically ended our association. She's been right since in the way it would evolve in the short term.

I don't use her for longer term either as she's way too in the present and things do change. But in my experience, she's been able to see the near future.

I wish that I had had that experience with her, I found her to be vague and struggling to connect. I didn't get any proper detail that some people on here got, she told me things that she's told others I've spoken to on this forum. But if she works for you and connects with you then I respect that and I'm glad she does. I personally find it really weird how these readers have different connections with different people, lol. We get recommended someone to try and sometimes we think "really?", but that person found them amazing.

Yes, I find that curious too.

Just wanted to add that QoC has been wrong for me too at times... so even though she connects with me better than other readers do, I don't consider her (or any reader's) insight and advice as 100% accurate...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #631 on: November 18, 2018, 07:28:29 PM »
I have asked her about jobs and residences, but it’s either yes or no so maybe it’s safer to say no and she was right.  She’s been wrong when I’ve asked her if something will
Happen.

But again she has said things
About how someone feels about me and things they’ve said or done and she’s been eerily accurate.

I tried Gail
And divine love and I mean they were right about a distance but was it something specific - no

I read with psychic Tina z and she asked me “did you get mad at him?” And that was true but then I read she tells everyone he fell for you the minute he saw you and she told me that too so I’m
On the fence about her

Offline star1

« Reply #632 on: November 18, 2018, 07:29:28 PM »
Heh...I dunno but none of her future predictions really panned out for me. But very recently I asked her about a guy several times because he’s was confusing the hell out of me and each time, as far as the present goes, she was right. Even down to the phrases he used. But it changed reading to reading fairly dramatically, but so did the relationship. Were she able to predict future events, she probably would have seen those changes.

I've seen in the past on this thread that her readings can change even within a few hrs  :o

Queen of Cups has been one of the most / only accurate ones for me in the present AND immediate future (up to about 2-3 weeks). On things others didn't pick up at all. For example, she told me in advance that a POI was trying to make a big decision, that he thought he needed to talk to me about it, that it had to do with a residence, and that it would impact us negatively if he moved. I thought it was possible he was planning to move away to a distance, but as it turned out the POI moved in with a girlfriend he'd been seeing casually, and it basically ended our association. She's been right since in the way it would evolve in the short term.

I don't use her for longer term either as she's way too in the present and things do change. But in my experience, she's been able to see the near future.

I wish that I had had that experience with her, I found her to be vague and struggling to connect. I didn't get any proper detail that some people on here got, she told me things that she's told others I've spoken to on this forum. But if she works for you and connects with you then I respect that and I'm glad she does. I personally find it really weird how these readers have different connections with different people, lol. We get recommended someone to try and sometimes we think "really?", but that person found them amazing.

Yes, I find that curious too.

Just wanted to add that QoC has been wrong for me too at times... so even though she connects with me better than other readers do, I don't consider her (or any reader's) insight and advice as 100% accurate...

I reckon she's probably one of those readers who if you have a good connection with, she can be very insightful with your situation and the info she gives, but with people she struggles with she comes out with these stock statements that she seems to have told a number of people, and perhaps isn't always honest or doesn't realise that she's not connecting.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #633 on: November 18, 2018, 07:37:59 PM »
So how does one tell if she’s connected or not?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #634 on: November 18, 2018, 07:40:47 PM »

Pm and I can give you specific examples
Of what she’s told me if you like

Offline star1

« Reply #635 on: November 18, 2018, 07:43:14 PM »

When she gives you specific detail to your situation and seems to pick things up well like she's done with others. Doesn't need to ask you many questions or seem to get mixed up. She asked me if I were older than my POI, and I always go for guys older than me. When she told me the "he can't commit but he loves you" line, I asked why he couldn't commit and what his "deep down" issues were inside of him did not being able to commit. She just replied with "he just can't commit".. Others may be different, but I want validated evidence from a reader whether it's good or bad news on the situation, to prove that they're getting the info from spirit and not making it up. She just was repeating herself in the 6-7min call, I'd say that her connecting well to somebody, the info flows and she doesn't repeat herself over and over.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #636 on: November 18, 2018, 07:45:18 PM »
For the record I agree that OoC connects better with certain people and at certain times; she has been extremely right at times and occasionally off at times for me (guessing 65/35?)...

BUT I am NOT saying I think she makes stuff up or is dishonest on those occasions. I'm not going to speculate about why she's sometimes right and other times wrong, but just based on my experience she seems to be doing her best to connect and pretty straight-up about it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 07:47:01 PM by doubleoh8 »

Offline icloud9

« Reply #637 on: November 19, 2018, 12:13:48 AM »
I read with her few years ago but I didn't like her condescending attitude that rubbed me the wrong way in the reading, so I didn't contact her again. Her information of the present situation, however, was accurate.
At that time she was one of the few people that told me that he would NOT return....
boy was I SOO hurt! (also because of her delivery). but she was right......
I still wouldn't contact her again tho. There's far more nicer readers that could give you accurate information. She isn't my cup of tea.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #638 on: November 19, 2018, 12:58:39 AM »
I had a reading with QoC recently. I very much liked her. She could pick up past situation very well. She picked up the 3rd party and even detected she was my coworker (no one else could do that). I know the past, and therefore I believe that she could see the past very well. I need to wait to see if her prediction happens.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #639 on: November 19, 2018, 05:18:43 AM »
I read with her few years ago but I didn't like her condescending attitude that rubbed me the wrong way in the reading, so I didn't contact her again. Her information of the present situation, however, was accurate.
At that time she was one of the few people that told me that he would NOT return....
boy was I SOO hurt! (also because of her delivery). but she was right......
I still wouldn't contact her again tho. There's far more nicer readers that could give you accurate information. She isn't my cup of tea.
I agree with you about her attitude, but I really feel
She’s been the most accurate on present and gives details that she couldn’t know

Offline jqc103

« Reply #640 on: November 21, 2018, 01:33:30 AM »
I read in another forum that she tends to give the number “2” a lot for timing predictions... now I know she’s typically bad at predictions/timing, but anyone else notice her always giving out that number?

Based on some of the other posts I’ve read, she usually tells you what she thinks the number means (like she thinks it’s 2 weeks) but in my case she didn’t specify what she thought the number meant... she just said it could be 2 days, 2 weeks, months, February

Offline star1

« Reply #641 on: November 21, 2018, 01:35:12 AM »
Perhaps she was unsure this time and didn't want to say for getting the exact timing wrong, but saw the number for you.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #642 on: November 21, 2018, 01:42:13 AM »
I read in another forum that she tends to give the number “2” a lot for timing predictions... now I know she’s typically bad at predictions/timing, but anyone else notice her always giving out that number?

Based on some of the other posts I’ve read, she usually tells you what she thinks the number means (like she thinks it’s 2 weeks) but in my case she didn’t specify what she thought the number meant... she just said it could be 2 days, 2 weeks, months, February

It's funny, she's been giving me 2 since May. Nothing ever came of it. But now, all of a sudden I had 2 other trusted readers tell me February,  so maybe she was right.

Offline star1

« Reply #643 on: November 21, 2018, 01:46:03 AM »

It's funny, she's been giving me 2 since May. Nothing ever came of it. But now, all of a sudden I had 2 other trusted readers tell me February,  so maybe she was right.

Good luck. Hope she's right for you.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #644 on: November 21, 2018, 02:01:01 AM »
Anne does give a 2 or 3 a lot of the time. I don't think she can see more than maybe 2-3 months out. She is usually pretty accurate for me within a span of 2 months max. I wouldn't trust her past 2 months maybe because she is only good with short term. I don't say that to bash her. She has been great for me and I call her when I want to know what is going to happen with something soon.