Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 614974 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #615 on: November 18, 2018, 02:28:55 AM »
I always felt that way with Ann. She was always negative for me and I couldn't validate anything she said,  so she's off my list. It's not to say she was wrong with present, but if I can't prove it, and it didn't impact me if it did happen, what's the point? Nothing ever panned out with predictions, but I am also the queen of nothing manifesting.

Offline star1

« Reply #616 on: November 18, 2018, 02:31:24 AM »
I always felt that way with Ann. She was always negative for me and I couldn't validate anything she said,  so she's off my list. It's not to say she was wrong with present, but if I can't prove it, and it didn't impact me if it did happen, what's the point? Nothing ever panned out with predictions, but I am also the queen of nothing manifesting.

Couldn't agree more.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #617 on: November 18, 2018, 03:01:17 AM »
It wasn't so much that she was negative- she's always been at worst clinical, at best friendly, but time is passing- no matter how infinite they tell us time is. Her outcome was neutral, it's just certain things are supposed to happen along the way leading to the outcome. Namely me hearing from POI. And the more time passes, the less probable I begin to feel like it is.

And it's not just her who sees contact- Jade and Dzigns did as well. 3 for 3. I guess I'm just feeling discouraged.

Sorry if I'm being vague. A childish part of me thinks that if I elaborate, I'll jinx it. It's silly really.

I am sure it's no consolation, but we're in the same boat. And anyone can play the odds and say they'll reconnect over the holidays. The only one I am holding on to for timelines is Kisha. I read with her 3 times, months apart and despite her doom and gloom outcome, she still sticking to the same month. And I truly don't think that she remembered me.

Offline star1

« Reply #618 on: November 18, 2018, 03:06:18 AM »
It wasn't so much that she was negative- she's always been at worst clinical, at best friendly, but time is passing- no matter how infinite they tell us time is. Her outcome was neutral, it's just certain things are supposed to happen along the way leading to the outcome. Namely me hearing from POI. And the more time passes, the less probable I begin to feel like it is.

And it's not just her who sees contact- Jade and Dzigns did as well. 3 for 3. I guess I'm just feeling discouraged.

Sorry if I'm being vague. A childish part of me thinks that if I elaborate, I'll jinx it. It's silly really.

I am sure it's no consolation, but we're in the same boat. And anyone can play the odds and say they'll reconnect over the holidays. The only one I am holding on to for timelines is Kisha. I read with her 3 times, months apart and despite her doom and gloom outcome, she still sticking to the same month. And I truly don't think that she remembered me.

I liked Kisha, she talks more sense than some of them.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #619 on: November 18, 2018, 04:40:52 AM »

It's not silly if that's your reality. It’s not wrong, just different from everyone else. Dzigns says a slew of things that sound amazingly wonderful, but nothing ever happened as she saw it, at least not for me. I’ve read with her a couple of times and she oftentimes reverts back to her previous transcripts. She paints a picture like she is helping, but something is awfully wrong with her interpretations. At best, she is telling you what you would like to happen based on connecting with your thoughts. Many readers do this more so than predicting.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #620 on: November 18, 2018, 04:22:33 PM »
I really like Ann. She nails a lot of stuff about the oreeent right. But literally all of her predictions have never manifested. I only call her if I want to know present state

Offline jqc103

« Reply #621 on: November 18, 2018, 04:32:38 PM »
Just read with her for the first time. I asked about POI and if there was relationship potential and she gave me good news... said POI does like me and thinks about me a lot. I just went on a second date last night with POI so I was wondering if we would be going out again and QOC said that she sees reunion and "coming back around" and saw a number 2. Will update if anything happens soon.

QOC is usually good with POI feelings right?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #622 on: November 18, 2018, 05:03:39 PM »
QOC is excellent with POI feelings she has even confirmed stuff they’ve said
Her predictions have not happened for me
But if I want to know how someone feels about me I call her

To me she is the best

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #623 on: November 18, 2018, 05:10:41 PM »
Yeah, she can’t predict anything for the future but as far as ‘what’s going on with this dude today ‘ she’s been 100% right for me. I recommend her for people you’re estranged from and want to know how they feel or what they’re up to. She can’t tell you the future.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #624 on: November 18, 2018, 06:10:36 PM »
This is good to hear. So then in regards to her prediction of the “reunion”, would it be low chances of it happening since it’s a future prediction?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #625 on: November 18, 2018, 06:35:04 PM »
Yes... She has been spot on for right now. She gave me a prediction last March it was in line with what was happening at that time. Unfortunately the opposite happened. 

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #626 on: November 18, 2018, 06:42:35 PM »
Heh...I dunno but none of her future predictions really panned out for me. But very recently I asked her about a guy several times because he’s was confusing the hell out of me and each time, as far as the present goes, she was right. Even down to the phrases he used. But it changed reading to reading fairly dramatically, but so did the relationship. Were she able to predict future events, she probably would have seen those changes.

Offline star1

« Reply #627 on: November 18, 2018, 06:48:20 PM »
Heh...I dunno but none of her future predictions really panned out for me. But very recently I asked her about a guy several times because he’s was confusing the hell out of me and each time, as far as the present goes, she was right. Even down to the phrases he used. But it changed reading to reading fairly dramatically, but so did the relationship. Were she able to predict future events, she probably would have seen those changes.

I've seen in the past on this thread that her readings can change even within a few hrs  :o

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #628 on: November 18, 2018, 06:54:37 PM »

I've seen in the past on this thread that her readings can change even within a few hrs  :o

Queen of Cups has been one of the most / only accurate ones for me in the present AND immediate future (up to about 2-3 weeks). On things others didn't pick up at all. For example, she told me in advance that a POI was trying to make a big decision, that he thought he needed to talk to me about it, that it had to do with a residence, and that it would impact us negatively if he moved. I thought it was possible he was planning to move away to a distance, but as it turned out the POI moved in with a girlfriend he'd been seeing casually, and it basically ended our association. She's been right since in the way it would evolve in the short term.

I don't use her for longer term either as she's way too in the present and things do change. But in my experience, she's been able to see the near future.

Offline star1

« Reply #629 on: November 18, 2018, 07:09:18 PM »

Queen of Cups has been one of the most / only accurate ones for me in the present AND immediate future (up to about 2-3 weeks). On things others didn't pick up at all. For example, she told me in advance that a POI was trying to make a big decision, that he thought he needed to talk to me about it, that it had to do with a residence, and that it would impact us negatively if he moved. I thought it was possible he was planning to move away to a distance, but as it turned out the POI moved in with a girlfriend he'd been seeing casually, and it basically ended our association. She's been right since in the way it would evolve in the short term.

I don't use her for longer term either as she's way too in the present and things do change. But in my experience, she's been able to see the near future.

I wish that I had had that experience with her, I found her to be vague and struggling to connect. I didn't get any proper detail that some people on here got, she told me things that she's told others I've spoken to on this forum. But if she works for you and connects with you then I respect that and I'm glad she does. I personally find it really weird how these readers have different connections with different people, lol. We get recommended someone to try and sometimes we think "really?", but that person found them amazing.

anything