Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 615008 times)

Offline star1

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #600 on: November 04, 2018, 10:52:43 PM »
Lisa is a reasonably good empath, but she will tell you herself that her timing needs work. It's nice to hear that her timing worked for you.

I'm beginning to like empaths most.

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #601 on: November 04, 2018, 11:00:47 PM »
I'm not a big fan of asking for timeframes as most of them have been wrong and this is frustrating and very disappointing.
I think QoC's prediction was just a fluke to be honest. I was more impressed this time with Lisa Dianne. I read with her for a second time on the 31st of October, she was sure my POI will contact me soon (between the 4th and the 6th). I did not believe her at all and I even questioned her about it. It seems she was right, because he did unblock me and contacted me on the 2nd.
Back to QoC, there are things that I can't validate right now, of course, but make sense to me. She hasn't seen a third party on any of her readings and I don't feel there is, she told me he's not happy with some family relations (it could be...) and that there's a woman constantly causing problems to him (and ex or a family member), also he was indecisive about communication with me again and that he doesn't want a serious relationship, etc... So, who knows?

You're quite lucky you didn't get third party in yours. I got 4, lol. I don't get why people say QOC validates so well as I didn't get that, but perhaps we didn't connect, what with all the questions. Aries seemed to be better and picked up some of the situation and explained what needed to be fixed. I'm at that stage where I'm not sure who to believe, lol. There were a couple of readers I wanted to use on Keen then look forwards and get moving on with life. I haven't heard of this Lisa woman.

I'm trying now not to rely much on psychics because, as you said, it's really confusing and you don't know who to believe in. But in my case I'm also getting really tired of this guy's back and forth, and I don't think he deserves my time, my thoughts, my energy and all the money I'm wasting! hahaha, so I guess that helps a lot!

Lisa Dianne has a good reputation (overall). I read with her once in March and a few days ago. I was not impressed but she picked up my POI's quite well and her outcome was right. But on the first reading she was wrong with her timeframe, she was off by a month. I was just surprised she was so sure this last time and saw reconnection that soon. In fact when she told me I questioned her and ended the chat quickly because I did not believe her at all. But, honestly, about timeframes I think they are flukes most of the times.

And I agree about Aries Intuition. I like her a lot. Although she is not an empath has picked up current events very well (but she was off with her timeframe this time). She told me he'll be back in a few months and my own intuition was that one as well tbh. But still she and Zadalia are my top 2!!

Offline star1

« Reply #602 on: November 04, 2018, 11:03:56 PM »
I'm not a big fan of asking for timeframes as most of them have been wrong and this is frustrating and very disappointing.
I think QoC's prediction was just a fluke to be honest. I was more impressed this time with Lisa Dianne. I read with her for a second time on the 31st of October, she was sure my POI will contact me soon (between the 4th and the 6th). I did not believe her at all and I even questioned her about it. It seems she was right, because he did unblock me and contacted me on the 2nd.
Back to QoC, there are things that I can't validate right now, of course, but make sense to me. She hasn't seen a third party on any of her readings and I don't feel there is, she told me he's not happy with some family relations (it could be...) and that there's a woman constantly causing problems to him (and ex or a family member), also he was indecisive about communication with me again and that he doesn't want a serious relationship, etc... So, who knows?

You're quite lucky you didn't get third party in yours. I got 4, lol. I don't get why people say QOC validates so well as I didn't get that, but perhaps we didn't connect, what with all the questions. Aries seemed to be better and picked up some of the situation and explained what needed to be fixed. I'm at that stage where I'm not sure who to believe, lol. There were a couple of readers I wanted to use on Keen then look forwards and get moving on with life. I haven't heard of this Lisa woman.

I'm trying now not to rely much on psychics because, as you said, it's really confusing and you don't know who to believe in. But in my case I'm also getting really tired of this guy's back and forth, and I don't think he deserves my time, my thoughts, my energy and all the money I'm wasting! hahaha, so I guess that helps a lot!

Lisa Dianne has a good reputation (overall). I read with her once in March and a few days ago. I was not impressed but she picked up my POI's quite well and her outcome was right. But on the first reading she was wrong with her timeframe, she was off by a month. I was just surprised she was so sure this last time and saw reconnection that soon. In fact when she told me I questioned her and ended the chat quickly because I did not believe her at all. But, honestly, about timeframes I think they are flukes most of the times.

And I agree about Aries Intuition. I like her a lot. Although she is not an empath has picked up current events very well (but she was off with her timeframe this time). She told me he'll be back in a few months and my own intuition was that one as well tbh. But still she and Zadalia are my top 2!!

I really like the "feel" of Zadalia, even though we couldn't get into a proper reading because of connection. She told me over mail when sending my free mins that even though a man cares for a woman - doesn't mean he'll reach out, and mostly not much happens externally. It's also like chatting with a friend when you speak to her who gives the empathic advice. Kisha was really nice and QOC - bloody hell only go to her if you can handle the truth, lol! Best of luck  :D

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #603 on: November 04, 2018, 11:09:56 PM »
I really like the "feel" of Zadalia, even though we couldn't get into a proper reading because of connection. She told me over mail when sending my free mins that even though a man cares for a woman - doesn't mean he'll reach out, and mostly not much happens externally. It's also like chatting with a friend when you speak to her who gives the empathic advice. Kisha was really nice and QOC - bloody hell only go to her if you can handle the truth, lol! Best of luck  :D

hahaha. Well, many times I ask psychics at the beginning of the reading not to sugar coat anything and that I'm a big girl and can handle bad news! hehe. Do not rely much on them, anyway. QoC has seen 4 women around your POI but maybe other reader won't see any!. As I said QoC was wrong on my first reading. Best of luck for you too!  :)

Offline star1

« Reply #604 on: November 04, 2018, 11:13:29 PM »

hahaha. Well, many times I ask psychics at the beginning of the reading not to sugar coat anything and that I'm a big girl and can handle bad news! hehe. Do not rely much on them, anyway. QoC has seen 4 women around your POI but maybe other reader won't see any!. As I said QoC was wrong on my first reading. Best of luck for you too!  :)

Lol, happens with all of us, I think. Some readers seeing women around a POI and others saying nope, or "it's nothing serious!". Thanks x

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #605 on: November 04, 2018, 11:23:48 PM »
Lol, happens with all of us, I think. Some readers seeing women around a POI and others saying nope, or "it's nothing serious!". Thanks x

A veeeery, very respectable psychic told me on the 24th that my POI will contact me 'once he gets his penis out of the bunch' (I literally copied it from my notes) and I knew she was wrong. He might text to others, flirt, very likely won't miss an opportunity... yes, but he's not partying as she told me he was and I was sure about it because I know him a bit! But she made me hesitate and I found myself going to his house very late at night on the two evenings he is off just to check if he was home and I just saw him with his brother! How ridiculous I felt! hahahaha. So it's always good to trust your gut.

Offline star1

« Reply #606 on: November 04, 2018, 11:39:30 PM »

A veeeery, very respectable psychic told me on the 24th that my POI will contact me 'once he gets his penis out of the bunch' (I literally copied it from my notes) and I knew she was wrong. He might text to others, flirt, very likely won't miss an opportunity... yes, but he's not partying as she told me he was and I was sure about it because I know him a bit! But she made me hesitate and I found myself going to his house very late at night on the two evenings he is off just to check if he was home and I just saw him with his brother! How ridiculous I felt! hahahaha. So it's always good to trust your gut.

Lol "gets his penis out of the bunch". I think sometimes these readers become a little... arrogant with saying how honest they are. Sometimes they just say stuff, could be making something up, and then they strike lucky. Suddenly, they're hailed as this right psychic who was the "only honest one". It's hard.. Aghh. You can usually get a feel good with a reader if something feels right. I wish I had that with Zad, as I felt connected to her. I was surprised when she couldn't reciprocate that.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #607 on: November 04, 2018, 11:40:21 PM »

And now I’m curious who that is ;D

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #608 on: November 04, 2018, 11:47:30 PM »
Lol "gets his penis out of the bunch". I think sometimes these readers become a little... arrogant with saying how honest they are. Sometimes they just say stuff, could be making something up, and then they strike lucky. Suddenly, they're hailed as this right psychic who was the "only honest one". It's hard.. Aghh. You can usually get a feel good with a reader if something feels right. I wish I had that with Zad, as I felt connected to her. I was surprised when she couldn't reciprocate that.

I don't mind if they are direct and straightforward at all but if what they say it's true! hehehe.
About Zadalia... she couldn't connect at all on the first couple of times I contacted her!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 12:15:53 AM by NeSSi »

Offline star1

« Reply #609 on: November 04, 2018, 11:47:39 PM »

And now I’m curious who that is ;D

Lol me too.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #610 on: November 05, 2018, 12:18:52 PM »
Thanks both for your help. Yeah, I didn't get any concrete valids from her apart from the other women and him being immature which is true.

Maybe her strongest point is picking up other women/men. There’s a lot of mixed reviews here but one thing I notice that people have said numerous times is how extremely well she picks up on third parties

Offline star1

« Reply #611 on: November 05, 2018, 12:24:03 PM »
Thanks both for your help. Yeah, I didn't get any concrete valids from her apart from the other women and him being immature which is true.

Maybe her strongest point is picking up other women/men. There’s a lot of mixed reviews here but one thing I notice that people have said numerous times is how extremely well she picks up on third parties

Thanks. I agree, I think out of the whole reading, she was best at picking up on people around him. Everything else was so vague, and I took a look through the thread this morning and saw she seems to tell alot of people on here that their ex won't commit and it'll just be friendship. With 3rd party, she told me that his Mum being around him isn't a good influence on his immaturity, so she might be 1 of the 4 third parties around him. Thank you.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #612 on: November 05, 2018, 12:29:00 PM »

Star, I noticed you said you like empaths. Have you ever tried Divine Love? She’s freakin ridiculous. Extremely well with details and I gave her no info. I know not every psychic works well for everyone but omg is all I can say and I like that she doesn’t give timeframes

Thanks. I agree, I think out of the whole reading, she was best at picking up on people around him. Everything else was so vague, and I took a look through the thread this morning and saw she seems to tell alot of people on here that their ex won't commit and it'll just be friendship. With 3rd party, she told me that his Mum being around him isn't a good influence on his immaturity, so she might be 1 of the 4 third parties around him. Thank you.

Offline star1

« Reply #613 on: November 05, 2018, 12:33:22 PM »

Star, I noticed you said you like empaths. Have you ever tried Divine Love? She’s freakin ridiculous. Extremely well with details and I gave her no info. I know not every psychic works well for everyone but omg is all I can say and I like that she doesn’t give timeframes

I haven't tried Divine Love yet, but she's on my favourites to try. Someone recommended her privately to me, and I looked at her profile and saw she's known as "the psychic bloodhound". I might have to add myself to her waiting list once I'm paid again. I'm now starting to use empaths and then hoping on cutting down on readings altogether. Thanks for your recommendation  :)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #614 on: November 05, 2018, 12:34:57 PM »
You’re welcome! She’s truly something else. After you read with her, let me know what you think! :)

anything