Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 621828 times)

Offline DreamLoveBelieve

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2013, 06:07:54 PM »
Has anyone noticed that Anne has only been active on her New Callers line??  How do you get ahold of her if you are a repeat caller?? 

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2013, 06:43:02 PM »
she has 4 lines open check again

Has anyone noticed that Anne has only been active on her New Callers line??  How do you get ahold of her if you are a repeat caller??

Offline DreamLoveBelieve

« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2013, 06:48:17 PM »
I know that she has multiple lines, but when she is available, the only one active is the New Caller line.  I don't know if I'm going to read with her but just was curious.

she has 4 lines open check again

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2014, 10:05:55 PM »
Has anyone else been blocked my this reader for no reason?  I have read with her a total of 2 times in 2 years and both were good readings.  I went to get in her queue today only to see I am blocked.

After hearing such good things about her, I thought I'd get a quick "life" reading. I closed my Keen account over 2 years ago so I set up a new one. Because I had already used my phone number, I had to provide another one which was a google voice number I have. Because it looked at me as a "new" member, I got 3 free minutes, which I hadn't expected.

I didn't add any money to the account because frankly I wanted to see how the first couple of minutes went. If they didn't go we and we parted ways I knew I couldn't get the money back.

I did some stuff for awhile and come back to see I'm first in line. Then it says she's available! I click on make call and it says I'm blocked, no explanation.

Boggles my mind, really. Guess it wasn't meant to be, but I can't help but feel it was because I was a new caller with no money in the account.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2014, 04:34:06 PM »
she has certain listings for new members/callers only. maybe that's why? i still dont understand the reasoning at all, but that may be why she felt the urge to do so. esp with a new member, they aren't making any money with those free calls..

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2014, 01:24:31 PM »
I don't know which one I clicked on. Her blog said she would only have one listing lit up at any time. I emailed Keen but of course they just gave a standard cut and paste. Besides, she had no way of knowing whether I'd add money or not. If she doesn't want to take the free 3 minute calls, then she shouldn't take new members.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2014, 12:43:20 AM »
She was wrong about me not getting a job, but otherwise correct so far on a person in question- both personality and actions

Offline kari

« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2014, 02:59:07 PM »
I find that queen of cups is very accurate. I read with her and she pointed out things without even me telling her. E.g . She mentioned that she sees my boyfriend moving, change of residence. And she said she saw him moving in with a mother figure , an older lady. The previous day my boyfriends room mate had mentioned to me that he is going to move to his aunt.! So i feel shes the real deal

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2014, 08:04:50 PM »
She also said my ex has a change of residence and moving. Lucky guess? She's very curt and straight to the point.... not the 'friendly' type of reader.  Straight business. She gave contact predictions.  Will report back if it follows through.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2014, 08:16:34 PM »
I hate to report again that I have read with her multiple times and contact was 3 months off. Work related was dead wrong. Sorry I have read with all of them except for Astro Sarah lol
She also said my ex has a change of residence and moving. Lucky guess? She's very curt and straight to the point.... not the 'friendly' type of reader.  Straight business. She gave contact predictions.  Will report back if it follows through.

Offline Jade65

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2014, 09:16:53 PM »
I just read with her yesterday and asked her how my son was going to do on his college entry exam and she said I'd be very happy and he "knocked it out of the park"... found out he didn't do so well unfortunately... she has gotten contact correct in the past though, it's usually 2 weeks, 2 months and usually it's the 2 weeks... please keep us posted on other her other predictions... Just curious how she does for others? :)

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2014, 06:04:56 PM »
@Presence

I second on that.  I don't understand how she's a favourite to some cuz i obviously didn't get the same 'Ann' as described as in those who had good experience with her.

I called her for contact predictions and she asked when i heard from him last which was almost two weeks.  My is a LDR so she just assumed that he's not talking to me cuz we had a fight, that I caused it cuz i was 'yelling' at him.  She threw in that he's been talking to some other girl and if i don't keep up with the communication in this relationship, he can get taken away easily.  Asks ME why i can't call him first why i have to wait for him to come forward.  wtf.  The way i see it, for MY  situation, she used a cliche LDR scenario and gave her opinion on a common situation in LDR.  I hung up on her after she tried to scared me with the whole 'he's talking to another girl' tactics but can't give me details on it and told me i should msg him instead cuz i yelled.  i didn't yell... we had a nice civil, fun casual 1.5hrs convo before he went MIA for two weeks.

And no, her predictions didn't come through for me. MEH! :-\

Offline chrys

« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2014, 02:44:53 PM »
Has anyone looked at there transaction history after a call they think is funky, like maybe not the person you were trying to call.  I read with QueenofCups18 once and I was not real impressed with the reading.  When I looked at the transaction history normally for calls it states Call made to *.  I read last week with who I am going to assume was Jane Wilcox and when I looked at the transaction history it said Group Call Made - TOP CHOICES OF JANE.  So I started looking back at my calls and the only other one that said Group Call Made was my reading with QueenofCups18. It just makes me wonder if I was actually talking to who I was paying to talk to or if I was just routed to one of her other advisors with them pretending to be her.  Just food for thought.  Things that make you go hmmmm.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2014, 08:12:59 PM »
This has happened to me b4. It is a glitch which would be rectified after a while
Has anyone looked at there transaction history after a call they think is funky, like maybe not the person you were trying to call.  I read with QueenofCups18 once and I was not real impressed with the reading.  When I looked at the transaction history normally for calls it states Call made to *.  I read last week with who I am going to assume was Jane Wilcox and when I looked at the transaction history it said Group Call Made - TOP CHOICES OF JANE.  So I started looking back at my calls and the only other one that said Group Call Made was my reading with QueenofCups18. It just makes me wonder if I was actually talking to who I was paying to talk to or if I was just routed to one of her other advisors with them pretending to be her.  Just food for thought.  Things that make you go hmmmm.

Offline chrys

« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2014, 08:47:08 PM »
I read with QOC18 over 5 months ago and it still says that.

anything