Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 622703 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #480 on: June 30, 2018, 05:41:47 PM »
So its safe to say she isnt the "go to" for timeframes

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #481 on: June 30, 2018, 06:33:28 PM »
Her numbers meant nothing to my reading, she said communication in a 1. Nothing happened in 1 day-1 month.  However, she does seem to be the most consistently correct for me, at this point in time. She's good at telling me how people feel and what their intentions are.

Did you get communication at all?

Offline Sag78

« Reply #482 on: July 02, 2018, 10:22:34 PM »
I relistened all my readings (21 in total ) with Anne and  I am 😶 speechless. All things she told me regarding my ex are transpired. She is actually appeared  much  more accurate than Kisha. 😳 She is my spy .

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #483 on: July 04, 2018, 05:55:57 PM »
She reads on my POI and his partner and will say this isn’t long lasting, he’s there for X Y and Z reasons, and then we will follow up and she will see things as ok and make me feel stupid for asking about them. She will say, why are you waiting for them to end? Um lady, you’ve been telling me it’s not long lasting. Then she said her cards read three years out and doesn’t see a breakup in next three years. I’m over it. I think she picks up present scarily accurate sometimes, but what’s the point of getting readings when they’re never consistent?

candiednut

« Reply #484 on: July 04, 2018, 07:55:59 PM »
She seems really rude...in my opinion no reader is worth being abused by. Unless they're 99.9 accurate..lol.

Offline poli

« Reply #485 on: July 05, 2018, 04:25:46 PM »
Does anyone have any updates/predictions that came true? I really would appreciate it at the moment.

Offline Ajna

« Reply #486 on: July 05, 2018, 04:48:06 PM »
I'm a big fan of Ann.  She has proven herself multiple times over the years with multiple people.  She can be smack on accurate when shes on fire.  I trust her and call her weekly.

If I were calling someone weekly, I would have to discuss the latest episode of Westworld, which outfits should I wear for work, what is my cat thinking and all kinds of ridiculous things.  What on earth do you find to talk about every week?

Work and relationship stuff, I have alot going on in my life at the moment.  I haven't called her weekly for 10 years so you don't have to try to make me feel bad or sound ridiculous.  I've called her weekly for just a few weeks, my gosh.  Judgemental much?

You said "I call her weekly" like she is your mom without qualifying that it has been for just a few weeks and not for the last ten years, lol.  Don't try and turn poor phrasing around on me.

I called Jim every week for months after having been through a traumatic event, probably 18 years ago now.  I couldn't chance having anything show up in my medical records, so I called him (of all people) and he helped me.  It wasn't cheaper than therapy, but it was anonymous and didn't leave a paper trail.

@njlady why are you so concerned with her calling habits? Don’t you have something else productive to do? A hobby? Anything??? You bored mama?

Offline Sag78

« Reply #487 on: July 05, 2018, 05:13:53 PM »
Does anyone have any updates/predictions that came true? I really would appreciate it at the moment.

I read with her for two years. So far she've been right about my POI. There are more specific predictions on a way ,one is particularly this month.  so I will update.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #488 on: July 06, 2018, 03:41:45 AM »

I read with her for two years. So far she've been right about my POI. There are more specific predictions on a way ,one is particularly this month.  so I will update.

I have been looking at my notes with a number of readers (way to many) and Anne has been the most consistently accurate about a POI. Some very specific stuff that she got that around the situation that others did not, including cookie and kisha. The situation is still unfolding but I will update / share a longer post once it does. But for me, I'd say QofC18 has been the most on point by far.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 03:43:20 AM by doubleoh8 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #489 on: July 06, 2018, 11:11:07 PM »

I still have another week or so on her prediction. I will let you know, but I kind of doubt it will happen.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #490 on: July 07, 2018, 10:14:45 AM »
I haven't talked to my POI since May. It's unlikely he's going to call me out of the blue.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #491 on: July 07, 2018, 09:48:00 PM »
I haven't talked to my POI since May. It's unlikely he's going to call me out of the blue.

One thing about QoC that I don’t like is, when I used to call her about an old POI, she would always say ado NOT contact him. He will reach out in XX. Even I found it hard to believe since we had not been in contact.  So what did I do? I reached out. He responded. We started talking. Every time she tells me NOT to reach out or try to talk to someone, I do it because it always works out to MY benefit. I’m not telling you to do that because everyone is different, but I don’t listen to her when she says so and so will reach out in XX and not to reach out to him. I actually was super mad at myself because I had wasted all of that time waiting for her contact precautions to manifest and they never did. I could have been talking to the old POI a year sooner had I just contacted him first. 

Reason No. 1 as to why I say only take QOC current assessment (including thoughts/feelings) to the bank, but not to hold her to her predictions.

I agree about her assessments. She is great in that moment and I find that she is good with what she gets at that moment, but her readings will fluctuate with the situations. Technically she is accurate, but the previous readings have to sort of be dismissed. I still think she is pretty accurate with short term.

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #492 on: July 08, 2018, 02:30:34 PM »
She's gotten some details right but only sees a very small part of the bigger picture. I asked her about a Tinder match, who I had not yet met wondering if it would happen or not and, if so, how it would go - QOC told me "i remind him of someone and he likes my candor but it will only turn into a casual relationship."  I ended up texting him once (I assume that's what she meant by he likes my candor) and we never ended up meeting in person. I assume she was seeing the fact that there were only texts as being the casual relationship part. Needless to say I left the reading thinking we would meet and have a casual relationship not that I'd text him and it would go nowhere. 

Offline ebony

« Reply #493 on: July 08, 2018, 03:38:21 PM »
This woman is dead wrong for me and so negative. she gave me a  reading and things i can validate was wrong. I would never try her again, i actually read with her two times based on the reviews about her on this forum and both times she was awful and wrong.so i really dont know what the rave about this woman. i agree some psychics works for some and not for others but she dint give me any psychic reading only negative assumption

Offline Sag78

« Reply #494 on: July 09, 2018, 12:46:20 PM »
Update: short term prediction was wrong

anything