Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 619742 times)

Offline ShootingStar

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #465 on: June 29, 2018, 10:14:31 PM »
She told me my last POI and I would patch things up, but more on a social level than relationship. True. We work together and it’s not awkward around him anymore, but he definitely never came back in a relationship sense. Spoke to her yesterday about new POI and she said going through a bit of a lull right now (true, the reason for my call) that he does like to take breaks and that he is learning to trust relationships again, getting over an unresolved past relationship issue, but that honest open communication will help us get to a different place, sees relationship energy, she says he hasn’t disappeared (I’m convinced he has ghosted), but that it would be 3 (weeks or months) for anything to really become relationship but it is moving that direction. Time will tell. He bailed on me tonight and I feel like I’ve been blown off but I’m also paranoid Bc of past guys so we will see! I don’t have a lot of experience with QoC so not sure how accurate this will be.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #466 on: June 29, 2018, 11:24:49 PM »
I totally agree...I just ask "What do you see coming up with "...."?"

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #467 on: June 29, 2018, 11:28:26 PM »
Is she good with picking up third parties?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #468 on: June 29, 2018, 11:33:15 PM »
Ok, so here's my experience with the grand QoC. LOL! I read with her on April 27th. I asked her if me and POI would reconcile. I was upset at the time that I read with her so that may play a part in this. She was very unpleasant. Without really giving me a direct answer she said "you have fear". She didn't actually answer my question and left me annoyed and disappointed because she has such great reviews. Needless to say, she was extremely short and the call ended after 3 minutes.

So, I just took a chance and read with her again today (no wait BTW). This time I left the question more open ended and I am in a better place than I was 2 months ago. I just asked if she saw anything for me and my POI down the road. Well, I got the "on fire" QoC that I had hoped for 2 months ago. She said she sees us reconnecting in 2 weeks. That I have to avoid ultimatums (which I know because them's fighting words with my POI). She said he has unfinished business with family and is carrying around a lot of pain (confirmed, since we broke up because of his youngest son's drug addiction). She said she doesn't see us as "broken up" but stopped at saying we would reconcile. It depends on how we move forward and what the expectations are. He is in a lot of pain and may not be able to handle the pressure of a relationship the way I want it. He doesn't want to fight, but it will be hard not to since because of all his issues, he caused me a ton of pain. Of course, she said "he" could pull himself out of the black cloud, but I also have the ability to push him away. I guess we will see. She also mentioned a "4" in addition to her saying 2 weeks. Not sure about all the numbers...

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #469 on: June 29, 2018, 11:41:00 PM »
I’m going to say “no” in my case. I think she has for others, but at one point, she kept insisting that an ex of mine had someone around him and that’s why he wasn’t reaching out. I confirmed that was 100% inaccurate in my case

Oh so it was like she picked up an imaginary 3rd party? lol - I sometimes wonder if readers do that!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #470 on: June 29, 2018, 11:52:45 PM »
I’m going to say “no” in my case. I think she has for others, but at one point, she kept insisting that an ex of mine had someone around him and that’s why he wasn’t reaching out. I confirmed that was 100% inaccurate in my case

Oh so it was like she picked up an imaginary 3rd party? lol - I sometimes wonder if readers do that!

Lol probably. I’ve had readers tell me ...you know there’s another woman right? And about 90% of the time others will say no there is no one else

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #471 on: June 29, 2018, 11:54:54 PM »

I think sometimes she sees 3rd parties and assumes that they're love interests. You can have a person as an obstacle and it can be a family member or an ex spouse with no love interest.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #472 on: June 29, 2018, 11:57:58 PM »

I think sometimes she sees 3rd parties and assumes that they're love interests. You can have a person as an obstacle and it can be a family member or an ex spouse with no love interest.

Ah yes...I've wondered that too! Not to bring Cookie (from KEEN) up in this thread, but I wondered if she did this in a recent reading lol...but time will tell.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #473 on: June 30, 2018, 12:05:45 AM »
QoC just did it to me. She said he's tied to someone. Now maybe there is another woman, but i really doubt it. My POI is obsessed with the fallout from his son's heroin addiction. I suggested that maybe that his son was the other person and she agreed. After some time, she said it wasn't a love interest, just a person tying him down.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #474 on: June 30, 2018, 03:18:29 AM »
same here, she said 2 first and then she says 5.I asked her, what that 2 meant then, she said oh I may have read them upside down:)) it could be 2-5 days or weeks. iTs interesting she said 2 wks to you:) Last time I read with her she was bang on with her contact prediction but that time she just game me one # , it was a 4 and she said it could mean 4 days, 4 wks, etc and it could also mean April, which it was. we will see this time:)

Ok, so here's my experience with the grand QoC. LOL! I read with her on April 27th. I asked her if me and POI would reconcile. I was upset at the time that I read with her so that may play a part in this. She was very unpleasant. Without really giving me a direct answer she said "you have fear". She didn't actually answer my question and left me annoyed and disappointed because she has such great reviews. Needless to say, she was extremely short and the call ended after 3 minutes.

So, I just took a chance and read with her again today (no wait BTW). This time I left the question more open ended and I am in a better place than I was 2 months ago. I just asked if she saw anything for me and my POI down the road. Well, I got the "on fire" QoC that I had hoped for 2 months ago. She said she sees us reconnecting in 2 weeks. That I have to avoid ultimatums (which I know because them's fighting words with my POI). She said he has unfinished business with family and is carrying around a lot of pain (confirmed, since we broke up because of his youngest son's drug addiction). She said she doesn't see us as "broken up" but stopped at saying we would reconcile. It depends on how we move forward and what the expectations are. He is in a lot of pain and may not be able to handle the pressure of a relationship the way I want it. He doesn't want to fight, but it will be hard not to since because of all his issues, he caused me a ton of pain. Of course, she said "he" could pull himself out of the black cloud, but I also have the ability to push him away. I guess we will see. She also mentioned a "4" in addition to her saying 2 weeks. Not sure about all the numbers...

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #475 on: June 30, 2018, 03:25:06 AM »
Her exact words were "I'm getting your not even going to have to chase this guy".  The next day I'm out for a walk and I run into him sitting in his car drinking coffee and eating donuts, it was the oddest thing.  Also relationship wise she's right , he texts me the right amount, and is as attentive as I allow him to be. 

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #476 on: June 30, 2018, 03:54:20 AM »
Well sorry to report QoC18's prediction of contact within 2 (weeks, daya, months) did not come true. I read with her in April she seemed to read him correctly. Then she predicted communication. Didnt happen. i read with her again and she said you are not communicating. I said yes but you said we will be in 2. She predicted another 2 :-)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #477 on: June 30, 2018, 01:30:21 PM »
In my recent reading she said more consistent communication would pick up in 2 months lol...guess 2 is her favorite number - she gave me an exact timeframe rather than just a number ...does she normally just throw out numbers with no specific timeframe? (I’m not one who believes in timeframes anyway though) ::)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 01:34:56 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #478 on: June 30, 2018, 05:08:35 PM »
Her numbers meant nothing to my reading, she said communication in a 1. Nothing happened in 1 day-1 month.  However, she does seem to be the most consistently correct for me, at this point in time. She's good at telling me how people feel and what their intentions are.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #479 on: June 30, 2018, 05:16:09 PM »
She told me 2 weeks, but then threw out a random 4 also. Who knows...