Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623124 times)

Offline scarlora

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #435 on: March 18, 2018, 12:21:08 PM »
I started off asking if i should move on from my poi and she went off, "i cant decide that for you, only you can so WHAT do u want to know?!" After a short reading she softened and said," i can tell youre a good person and youll be fine". Anyway, she saw friendship and contact which was correct as we were already in regular contact.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #436 on: March 18, 2018, 04:19:20 PM »
Not so much in predicting for me I can confirm things she told me that happened. Said a poi had moved.   Was able to confirm. Last November she said poi saw me and I looked like I put on weight. I was on TV. Doesn’t give a lot of detail but I confirmed what she said was accurate. More than anyone else I’ve spoken to.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #437 on: March 21, 2018, 02:58:25 AM »
I just had a spare of the moment decision to read again with her.
First reading I had with her she wasn’t rude but in the beginning of the call
She seems impatient or short with me.

This reading was completely different she didn’t give me a time line like she did prior or prediction
Really. She gave me a lot of now stuff which was useful, she said she doesn’t like timelines but mentioned a number where last time she gave me a 2 this time a 3 but didn’t know what it meant but here’s  the wierd part
She was super sweet to me, grandmotherly even???? Lol
Not sure what to think lmao!

Offline Jeastyle

« Reply #438 on: March 22, 2018, 07:02:24 PM »
Just read with her. Why is she so rude... I told her I couldn’t hear her that well and she gave me an atitude. Also her readings was completely off compared to the psychics i trust. Very negative and told me something that would not happen that I know for sure...

Offline Sassy843

« Reply #439 on: March 29, 2018, 12:02:06 AM »
I used to call keen years ago (around 2007) and I've come across some on point advisors, but as time went on they all pretty much left keen and I was left with crappy advisors which made me stop using keen. Lately I've been so confused with everything that's going on with my life that I decided to give Queen of Cups 18 a call because she has a lot of good reviews on this site and another one that I lurk on. Anyway to make a long story short I called her and gave her my name and told her that I just wanted a general reading about my career and love life. I didnt go into any details or give any clues I just let her do her thing. I dont know if she reads tarot cards or if she is clairvoyant, but I swear I felt like she knew me personally from that reading. She was on point about EVERYTHING that's presently going on. She also gave me some future predictions that I'm anxious to see if they will pan out.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #440 on: March 29, 2018, 12:19:23 AM »
I used to call keen years ago (around 2007) and I've come across some on point advisors, but as time went on they all pretty much left keen and I was left with crappy advisors which made me stop using keen. Lately I've been so confused with everything that's going on with my life that I decided to give Queen of Cups 18 a call because she has a lot of good reviews on this site and another one that I lurk on. Anyway to make a long story short I called her and gave her my name and told her that I just wanted a general reading about my career and love life. I didnt go into any details or give any clues I just let her do her thing. I dont know if she reads tarot cards or if she is clairvoyant, but I swear I felt like she knew me personally from that reading. She was on point about EVERYTHING that's presently going on. She also gave me some future predictions that I'm anxious to see if they will pan out.

I do agree that there were slightly better psychics on Keen years ago. Its really bad now.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #441 on: March 29, 2018, 01:18:23 AM »
QoC is a tarot reader. Sometimes you can hear her shuffling on the other end (not that there's anything wrong with that).
Well, it is kinda something wrong with that, especially when readers make out like they are psychic. I find it's more hit/miss than with an actual psychic person, although new psychics can be just as bad. If they use tarot as a tool to assist with interpretation, that's cool when they are already psychic, but just a card reader (and Keen has many), just makes me sick.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #442 on: April 27, 2018, 08:46:39 PM »
I just read with QoC18 today. Not impressed. I asked if she saw any long term relationship in the future. She said i have fear (no sorry...lol) and that i need to let it go (huh??). She also saw a 13 which apparently means after 6 months (wha???). Confusing and yeah, she had an accent making her hard to understand. Ugh.

Offline patu005

« Reply #443 on: April 28, 2018, 11:10:24 PM »
I dont know.. she leaves me so conflicted what to believe or not. One week she says my POi has somebody else, then that he doesnt. She tells me its his work and then tahts there is something else.. just so confusing.
Also she is rude like said many times.. doenst like to repeat herself when i cant hear or understand and gets attitude. Gets mad when you try to get clarification out of it.
Her ultimate outcome stays about same but some details vary.. so i dont really know. I also feel last two weeks she have had more off days than correct ones

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #444 on: April 29, 2018, 12:12:54 AM »
I still have never called her because of how people says she is on the phone. If I wanted to be chastised I could probably call a sex line for less. LOL

Offline Kate

« Reply #445 on: April 29, 2018, 07:19:39 AM »
I still have never called her because of how people says she is on the phone. If I wanted to be chastised I could probably call a sex line for less. LOL

She's not too bad.. the only time she ever told me off was when I called and there was background noise audible.  She is extremely gifted on the current, so I use her for that. I always compliment her and thank her, and therefore, she is always OK with me..  She has never been rude, just direct..

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #446 on: April 29, 2018, 12:15:41 PM »
So I read with QoC last week. I like her. She is direct though . But the most annoying thing was happening throughout the reading. When she shuffled those cards...it’s got to be at least 20-30 seconds with each question. I was so annoyed with that. Other than that...I felt she was pretty accurate with my situation . I didn’t give her any lead on questions either.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #447 on: May 07, 2018, 04:25:18 PM »
I have had mixed readings with QoC - when she's on a roll, she's accurate to the T else she can be completely off. Like most people have said, I agree she is good with the near term and current.

My most recent reading with her was a week ago. It had been close to two months since I called a psychic before I called QoC. My friend and I got into a bad argument and I thought our friendship was done with because things got ugly. I called QoC the next day to get a reading on the situation. She knew details and said he is not upset and wants to reconnect. Sure enough, a few days later the situation played out like she predicted and we reconnected.

QoC can be snappy/moody but if you ask her direct questions, she is pretty nice. In my last reading, she was gentle and I could tell she cared for my situation. Now not all my readings have been this "smooth" with her but I must give her credit for my most recent reading.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #448 on: May 07, 2018, 05:56:50 PM »
QOC is definitely real...and if you want to know present stuff, she's good.  But I never left a call with her feeling particularly good at all, lol, but that could be because she was realistic with me and the situation I was in was such shit.   ;D

Offline helloworld

« Reply #449 on: May 07, 2018, 09:17:46 PM »
QOC is definitely real...and if you want to know present stuff, she's good.  But I never left a call with her feeling particularly good at all, lol, but that could be because she was realistic with me and the situation I was in was such shit.   ;D

I know what you mean. If she has her down days, she can make you feel crappy. I think this was the first reading in which she was uplifting and encouraging. Her demeanor surprised me in a good way.